Siblings Of Valt Aoi

As of right now, Shasa is flying on a plane all the way to Japan. Since it's the birthplace of beyblade, she wanted to start her journey off there and spread beyblade around the world. She said goodbye to her team, friends and left for Japan.

On the flight, Shasa was looking out of the window thinking to herself:

'I wonder what kind of bladers I'm gonna face off when I get to Japan' She wondered to herself.

After about a couple for hours of flight, before she knew it, she was at the airport of Japan. She had a blue backpack on her back, mostly carrying snacks,some clothes,her launcher and other type of stuff.

While walking around Japan, she looked around, a huge city,houses,restaurants and some more cool buildings. 

While walking around Japan, she heard a school bell ring, she decided to walk over to where the school bell came from, and after walking down the pathway, she stumbled upon a school.

Beigoma Academy

"Oh yeah, this is the school where Valt used to go, and where he started the his bey club" Shasa quietly said to herself. It was true, Valt was the one to start this bey club around the school, and so many members joined in.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard clashing coming from the gym next to the school.

'Sounds like a bey' She thought to herself and walked over the gym, where the noise of a bey battling was coming from.

She quietly opened the door and was amazed by the scene. There were students of Beigoma, and a lot of stadiums, students standing on the sidelines or on opposite sides of the stadium. Sounds of Bey's clashing and cheering ran through the air.

She was amazed, so many bladers battling. 

She then heard footsteps walking behind her, she turned to see an old man with gray hair, gray eyebrows and a gray mustache with a brown suit, brown pants and a blue tie.

"Why hello there, you must be Shasa, correct?" The old man asked.

"Uh, yeah? And who are you?" Shasa politely asked. 

"Oh, I'm Hidetaro Shinoda, or you can just call me Principal Shinoda. Kristina told me you would come to Japan and maybe head your way to our school." Shinoda laughed.

Shasa sweat dropped a bit, feeling a bit nervous.

"Well, why don't you walk in?" Shinoda asked as he walked past Shasa and opened the doors, getting everyone's attention.

"Everyone! Please welcome a new blader that came all the way from BC Sol!" This got a couple bladers attention.

"Everyone! Meet Shasa Guten!" Shinoda said and then Shasa walked in, not knowing she was going to be greeting herself like that, she looked at the bladers and waved at them.

"Shasa?" A voice said.

Shasa's eyes widened, that voice sounded familiar, she looked around to see a certain girl. She had pink hair and orange eyes, She is always seen with pigtails which are held up with two star-shaped hair bobbles. She's wearing a violet jacket with one N on her jacket with a button on it. She also had another button under that with the Beyblade Burst symbol on it. She also had blue pants on with pink sneakers.

Shasa quickly knew who it was, it was Valt's younger sister, Nika Aoi.

"Nika?" Shasa called out as both girls ran up to each other and gave each other a high-five.

"It's been a while hasn't it?" Shasa asked out, and Nika nodded.

"Yeah it has, I was hoping for a special visit from someone." Nika smiled.

"So, where's your brother, Toko?"

"Here!" A bit of a scratchy voice said, Shasa looked behind Nika,

He saw a boy with light-blue hair and green eyes. He has a green cap with a black Beyblade symbol, liken Nika, they both have a small fang poking out of his mouth. He's wearing a yellow hoodie with an orange emblem with the letter "T" in a black center, and bright yellow sleeves. Pocket pouches and a strip on each wrist area and the waistline, a green zipper. Dark-blue pants, with white stripes. And a medium blue shoes with a white outlines on the base. (Picture above).

"Hey Toko!" Shasa said as Toko walked up by Nika, both of them were younger siblings of Valt Aoi. Both twin siblings are the same height, they sure have grown up a lot.

"So what brings you here?" Toko asked.

"Well, I've started my own training journey to get stronger and to help out my friend, so I thought by starting in Japan, I would get a good start on battling." Shasa explained.

"So how long are you going to be staying here?" Nika asked her. 

"I have no clue, never really thought about it. But I guess I'll stay here until I decide to go somewhere else, I'm traveling around the world right now I guess." Shasa said, both Toko and Nika nodded.

The other students went back to training.

"This place seems busy, you guys run the club?" Shasa asked while looking around the others, while they're battling.

"Yeah! Principal Shinoda asked us to run the club, our recent captain went on a training journey and left Toko and I in charge." Nika explained, this caught Shasa's attention.

"Recent Captain? Who's that?" Shasa asked.

"His names Fubuki, he was a student of a very good friend of our brother's." Toko explained.

"Fubuki? Never heard of him before, where is he?" Shasa asked.

"Like we said, he's on a training journey, we don't really know where he is, we haven't been in much contact a lot." Toko then said and Shasa nodded, understanding by what he said.

'I wonder if he's a strong blader, he said he was the student of a very best friend of Valt...could he mean Shu?' Shasa thought, then, Toko decided to speak up.

"So, Shasa? Didn't you say you were here to battle strong bladers?" Toko asked and Shasa seemed confused but nodded yes. Then, Toko smirked.

"Alright, then! If that's the case, then how about we battle? Right here and now?" Toko declared. Shasa seemed surprised by what Toko just said, but then she smirked back.

"Fine by me, let's do this!"