Preparing For The World League

Shasa was standing in front of the door to her apartment she shared with her friends, she was walked back upset, since she failed to defeat Aiger Akabane, she wouldn't be able to join the World League. She has trained so much ever since she made her new bey and now, it all went to waste.

The main thing was, out of all of the legends that were going to participate, she wanted to battle Valt the most. Ever since she created Cosmic Saturn, her biggest goal was to battle and surpass the legendary Valt Aoi. 

She took out her bey, Surge Saturn, and looked at with a sad face, she gritted her teeth a little bit. 

"I'm sorry, Saturn." She whispered out to her bey.

"Hey Shasa." She was greeted by Tomoka was who had a happy smile on her face but then it turned into a worried expression when she saw Shasa with a sad frown on her face.

"Is...everything okay?" She asked.

"I don't really know." Shasa responded.

"What happened?"

Shasa sighed, both sat on the couch in the living room and Shasa explained the entire event that happened after Tomoka left which left her surprised.

"Wait! Let me get this straight. So in order to get you into the world league, you have to pass some sort of test. So you had to battle Aiger and you lost?" She asked with a surprised tone.

"Yeah. And I won't be able to enter the World League now." Shasa sadly sighed.

Tomoka then sweated a little bit, she felt sad for her best friend and had no idea what to do. She knew Shasa wanted to participate in the World League, she practiced and trained so hard to get to this point and it seems it wasn't good enough.

"I'm sorry, Shasa." Tomoka whispered out.

"It's okay." She responded back. If anything, Tomoka was there to help Shasa out. She battled her and trained with her to get stronger. Shasa has been reflecting on her entire journey and she train a lot harder to get into the League. She battled so many legendary bladers and made some new friends along the way, she even defeated some of the strongest, and when she was in a dreading spot when her bey got destroyed, all of her friends were there for her and helped her revive Saturn. Then, Shasa realized something. Her entire journey was to make beyblade at the peak of the world again, she trained a lot to get much stronger. She's not gonna let one loss take her downhill.

That's right!

Shasa was shocked when she saw Saturn in front of her, floating in a universe

"Saturn" Shasa whispered.

One loss won't do anything to us, if anything, that frustration will only make you stronger! So keep persevering through and get stronger.

"Together!" Shasa finished.

Shasa was then brought back into her apartment where she noticed that Tomoka was looking at her with concern.

Shasa then smiled to Tomoka's confusion.

"It looks like I need to get much stronger at this point." Shasa said out loud with new found determination.

Tomoka was surprised but smiled, she was happy for her friend and for some reason, found new motivation inside her too.

"The same goes for me! Hey Shasa, why don't you say we head out and train?" Tomoka suggested and Shasa happily agreed and both bladers walked out of the door and to the arena.

The Next Day

"Huh!?" Shasa gasped in surprise and confusion along with Tomoka to the side of her who was surprised and confused.

"I can join the League?" Shasa repeated, she had to ask again because she wasn't sure if this was a dream or not.

Kris was standing front of her with cheerful smile with her arms crossed, it seems like she was the one who delivered the news.

"But how? I didn't even beat Aiger." Shasa recalled, Kris still kept that warm smile on her face and explained:

"That's right. Even though you didn't win against the World Champion, your performance was outstanding and the WBBA decided that you're allowed to join."

Shasa couldn't help but put a happy grin on her face and felt a hand pressed on her shoulder. She turned around to see that Tomoka patted her shoulder.

"Way to go! You're gonna battle a whole bunch of legends at that league. Congrats!" Tomoka congratulated her friend.

"Thanks, Tomoka." Shasa thanked but then Tomoka gave her a smirk.

"Well, we can't waste time! Let's go train!" Tomoka said.

"Couldn't agree more!" Shasa agreed and both bladers began heading over to the Sparking Arena.

Kris watched the back of the girls with a smile.

"She's sure gonna get a lot stronger." Kris said to herself.

Sparking Arena

Both bladers were getting in their launching stance while looking at each other with fierce determination.

"Shasa! I'm not gonna hold anything back!"

"Good, I couldn't ask for anything less from you!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!"

Aiger Akabane was standing on top of a tree, looking into the wilderness.

"I'm gonna take every single legend down and show them who's the true champion!"

Dante was practicing at the Victories with his friends.

"Time to get serious and go all out!"

Free was meditating in the forest of BC Sol. He opened his eyes and said calmly with a smile:

"This is gonna be fun."

Lui was back at his island, pulling the large threads off of the machine.

"They'd better entertain me."

Silas was walking away from BC Sol and towards the airport.

"Ha! Imma' make sure everyone gets teared apart."

Rantaro and Ranjiro were launching their beys at the GT Arena.

"We're gonna bust all of them up!" Both bladers thought.

Lane Valhalla, Hyuga Asahi and Hikaru Asahi just launched in their beys.

"Time to break our limits!" All three of them yelled.

Shu was balancing on the ropes with his launcher in hand back at the Raging Bulls.

"We'll take every single one of them down." Shu said and pulled the thread of his launcher.

Valt was walking along the gym of BC Sol while tightening his glove with a smirk.

"This is gonna be so much fun! Right, partner?" Valt asked while he looked at Valkyrie.

Nobody was training with anyone, it's every blader for themselves from now on.