Shasa VS Shards

Shasa, Tomoka and Shards were able to find a stadium on the beach so they decided to battle there.

Shasa and Shards are standing on opposite sides of a Speed Storm Stadium.

"First! Bey Inspection!" Tomoka called, being the referee for this battle. Shasa and Shards walked up to each other and traded beys.

Destroy Sadryn...a left spin and an attack type. Those dragons seem to do some major impact, I gotta keep an eye out for that. I wonder how this thing performs in the stadium  Shasa thought to herself.

Cosmic Saturn, a balance type and it seems to have rubber contact points, not to mention a double chassis...there's nothing else but I feel something else about this bey  Shards thought, she has faced balance type beyblades before but she brushed Cosmic Saturn off.

Both bladers traded their beys back and walked to the opposite sides of the stadium.

"First Battle!" Tomoka announced. Both bladers got into their launching stands.

Silence

We'll go with attack mode  Shasa thought as she changed Saturn into attack and also switched her chassis to non-free spin.

"Ready? And set!" Tomoka yelled as she swung her arm up.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!!!" Both bladers launched, Shards launched like Lui Shirosagis old launch style, her launcher sparked out black and purple bolts, her launch style looked like Lui's while he had Lost Longinus (Season 1 Launch). 

Shards on the other hand was surprised to see Shasa do a sparking shoot but she also recognized that shoot from Valt.

Both beys landed heavily on the stadium and started to spin.

ZOOM

Shasa widened her eyes and she watched both beys. Destroy Sadryn was spinning SUPER FAST around the stadium. It was like an unstoppable spinning tornado. 

CLASH

Immediately, Sadryn collided with Saturn and Sadryn started to push Saturn back.

Shasa gritted her teeth in frustration, this girl sure was strong, even stronger than Tomoka.

Classic Shards, always trying to finish battles off in a jiffy Tomoka thought to herself.

"Take it down!" Shards yelled and Sadryn started to push harder on Saturn.

"Hold your ground, Saturn!" Shasa yelled out.

"Show no mercy!" Shards screamed and Sadryn suddenly knocked Saturn into the air and...

BURST

Shasas eyes widened as she saw her bey and the driver into the air and landed in front of her.

"Destroy Sadryn with a burst finish! Shards wins!" Tomoka called the match as Shards picked up her bey but she had no smile on her face, she just glared a little bit at Shasa as she picked up her beyblade.

"How did you defeat a legendary blader? You're weak!" Shards spoke up, Shasa lifted her head, surprised by what she said but then she felt a little angry. She worked hard to get where she was and she wasn't going to let anybody talk her down. Shasa then stood up.

"One more time!" Shasa called, Shards expression hasn't changed, Shards just gritted her teeth in anger but she hid it well. If there's one thing Shards hates, it's ignorant bladers who don't know their place.