Cosmic Saturn

When Shasa entered Raul's truck,  he was already on the computers. That's when he pointed to the other computer of the other side.

"Now then, go ahead and create your bey, I'll be working on the chassis." Raul said, Sparking Beys are different since the disks and layers are fused, you can actually take them apart, so the first piece will be the layer or ring, and the second part will be the disk or the chassis which is used to fuse the layer and the disk. Now the driver, since Saturn is a balance type, she needs to choose a driver.

Shasa walked over to the desk and sat on a chair, she brought up prints of her Turbo Bey Saturn, she needed to the bey to be balanced but also have some major contact points. She had some trouble trying to come up with a design.

Then, she came up with an idea, she went on the internet and looked up balance type beyblades. On the internet, it was stated that there were only 2 strong balance type beys in the world. Achilles and Spriggan. 

Shasa looked closer into their shapes, the previous Achilles, Union Achilles, has two shields to defend and two swords to attack. And the previous Spriggan, Lord Spriggan, has major contact points and it has a bit of a circle shape.

Then Shasa came up with an idea, she started coding into the computer, she will have two shields on the opposite sides on the bey, as well have a major contact point in them, and two blades on each side for attack, she also made sure to balance they bey out for stamina. Now, unlike Achilles, Spriggan is duel spin and can spin steal and unlike Spriggan, the center of gravity of Achilles can be altered, as well as changing the layer to speed and power mode.

But Shasa decided it will be right spin for her and her bey will have rubber contact points on the blades, so she can spin steal from left spin beys, and improve the attack power.

In the end, she was able to create her bey. The model is on the screen (Picture Above). Raul took a look and set up the machine to create the beys. It was a 3D making machines. With the technology today, Shasa doesn't need to sit down and grab two tubes to make the make and the design, the machine can do that. 

The machine was making sparking noises and sounds of metal. Her blades are going to be metal. 

Shasa was watching the machine, every second, she couldn't wait. She watched her bey coming to life.

Shasa watched closer, and closer. She can't wait, but the power of a Sparking Bey is going to be hard to control and -

"Shasa"

A voice said out of nowhere, Shasa turned around, she saw Raul going through some stuff through his cabinet, and she knew his voice, it was someone else. It was a female voice. Then, the voice spoke again:

"Shasa" The voice called her name again.

She turned around back to her bey which is being made. Suddenly, the bey was starting to glow. It grew brighter and brighter and she had to close her eyes.

Shasa suddenly opened her eyes. She looked around her surroundings. She was in...SPACE!?!? Shasa looked around, shocked to where she is, was she really in space? Or was she just working too hard that she started seeing things. Then she looked ahead of herself, to see a figure.

The figure was tall, a giant! It was in the shape of a warrior or a knight. She looked at the head, there was a helmet, sporting a large knight comb, with a purple border and universal gem have been decreased into an "V" shape for each and a full blue color, segmented face-plate.  The helmet also sports a silver wing-style plating above it's two eyes, and the purple borders on each side of the helmet, of it having grown to three-prongs styled wings. It also has a kilt, that looked like a sided purple "S" with a "V" as a gem at the front and a silver gem as a buckle, and the blue-raspberry stripes on each sides. It has yellow pauldrons, possesses a yellow crescent-style plate with a blue gem in the center, and the pauldrons themselves are positioned upward. It also has a tunic, now sports a high collar with a purple crest as an "S" on the chest. It was holding a sword, it was a long sword with an original lining, two winged blue hilt with a green gem at the base and a gold handle. The blade was outlined blue.

This figure was standing front of Shasa, Shasa being nervous on what to do, she decided to speak.

"W-Who are you?" Shasa asked, sounding like a dumb question.

"I'm Saturn." The figure responded. Shasa's eyes widened, she remembered Valt telling her and the others about hearing Valkyries voice and talking to Valkyrie. So she decided to calm down, before she can speak, Saturn spoke up.

"Shasa...do you have what it takes to be worthy of my partner?" Saturn asked.

"What do you mean?" Shasa asked back, not knowing by what she means.

"Only you can be worthy of fighting together with me." Saturn said, in a nice warm voice which soothed Shasa.

After a couple seconds, Shasa smiled and held out her fist into the air.

"Then I'll make you a promise, I'm going to make you the strongest bey in the world! We'll be unbeatable!" Shasa said, and Shasa didn't see it, but she could already tell, Saturn was smiling. 

Then when she closed her eyes and opened them. She looked own in her hand, seeing that she was holding Saturn. 

"Cosmic Saturn" She said.

Her Bey: Cosmic Saturn, 2B Chassis,Infinity Driver.

Then, she looked behind her to see Raul sticking his arm out and his hand holding an object.

It was a Left Sparking Launcher, which she is left handed. With a black handle, a grip attached to the handle and a purple sparking launcher attached to it on it's left side.

"It's time...Cosmic Saturn"