Trip To The Sparking Arena

Right now, Shasa was sitting next to Shu in a private plane. They were flying towards the Sparking Arena to where the Legend Festival was ending off.

There was silence between the two bladers, Shu was thinking about some other stuff while Shasa was looking at Saturn.

Valt made it the finals Shasa thought, but then, a warm smile crept onto her face Not too surprising, Valt just keeps getting better and better Shasa finished off her thoughts, still keeping the smile on her face.

Shu noticed her facial expression and then got curious but decided to stay quiet.

"So, why did you decide to come?" Shu decided to ask. Shasa snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Shu with a little surprised face but then responded:

"Welp...I just...wanted to see how the legendary bladers battle, and maybe learn something out of it or something." Shasa replied, bit of stutter but the biggest thing that surprised Shu the most was the Shasa was lightly blushing while she was saying this.

There was a moment of silence between the two before Shasa decided to talk:

"So...Lane. He's the one who's gonna face Valt in the finals right? Who is he?" Shasa asked, Shu stiffened at the question, he sighed and decided to answer her.

"Lane....used to be a student of mine before he decided to leave." Shu said, explaining who Lane was.

"Why'd he leave?" Shasa asked, getting more curious.

"He wanted his Flare to grow, and so he left the bulls to challenge the other bladers in the Legend Festival."

Flare? Shasa asked herself in her thoughts, Shu looked at her confused expression, knowing what she was thinking.

"Flare is a special resonating power that increases every single time Lane battles. It makes both the blader and bey stronger and increase their bond. But it's also dangerous." Shu said, having a little sad but serious expression on.

Shasa sat silent as she waited for Shu to continue.

"I invited Lane to the raging bulls because he was going to walk down a path like I did...back in the past." Shu explained. Shasa remembered the time when Valt was in BC Sol and they heard about Shu just disappearing and turning evil against the other bladers. He even destroyed Valkyrie's driver and some other beys. But now he changed, he battles for fun and wants to help other bladers from walking down the same path he did before.

"I thought that it would be a good Idea for him to battle against Free...for him to see the true fun and joy in battles...little did I know...he was too strong for even Free." This caught Shasa by surprise.

She heard about Free losing to some random rookie blader in New York, and this blader was Lane Valhalla. The same guy that beat Free was going to battle Valt.

Shu then looked at Shasa who looked back at him.

"And it seems you have Flare too."

Shasa looked at him with wide eyes. Shu said it calmly like it was normal. She then began to feel a little afraid, if Lane walked down the wrong path, will she do so too?

"But you'll be fine." Shu said again, Shasa looked at him, confused again.

"The way you battle, It's promising. Besides, I don't know you like Valt does, but he does seem have high hopes for you." Shu said.

Shasa blushed a little at that and looked back at Saturn. She was thinking about Valt again, did he really think highly of her? Again, a smile came onto her face.

Shu noticed and looked at her in confusion again. 

"The moment I mentioned Valt, why'd you smile at that?" Shu asked, curious of her actions, thinking theres something more than just wanting to learn from a battle between legendary bladers.

Shasa took a little glance at Shu, trying to hide her blush away.

"It's nothing. I just...never thought a legendary blader would think highly of me, that's all." Shasa replied. Shu stared at her blankly, of course, he didn't believe a word she was saying but decided to not to continue any further. 

There was another moment of silence between them, Shasa was still looking at Saturn. She was worried and thinking if Valt might win or not. And yeah, he was the number one blader in the entire world. But back then, Free was the strongest blader in the entire world. She remembers in the God Bladers Cup where Valt and Free was having their match and surprisingly, Valt was holding his own against Free.

The match had be stopped by Kris because Free was injuring himself during battle. But if Free continued, nobody would've known what would've happened in that battle. And she remembers when Free told her about how Valt made his new bey, Cho Z Valkyrie and bursted his Geist Fafnir once.

Yeah, Valt has beat Free a number of times, but the amount of times Free beat Valt was too much to count. So for a blader to just come on and burst Fafnir and being a rookie blader add that.

So Valt is going to battle against a really tough blader. But Valt will always be the strongest number one blader in Shasa's eyes.

Shasa quickly realized what she just thought and shook her head. She couldn't be thinking that way about Valt. They were best friends...right?

Why did that just sound so terrible now? Shasa thought to herself. Even back then, when Valt joined BC Sol, they've had their moments as best friends and that's when Shasa began to feel something. She didn't know what it was but there was one feeling that she was SURE she didn't feel towards Valt...right?

"We're here."

Shus voice snapped her out of her thoughts. Next thing she knew the plane was moving down and landing down a runway. Soon the plane stopped, and then both her and Shu walked out of the plane, Shasa grabbed her backpack and was following Shu out of the plane. Suddenly he stopped and looked ahead. Shasa moved aside to see what Shu was looking at and her eyes widened as she looked at a huge building (picture above).

It was the Sparking Arena.