The Raging Bulls

Shasa couldn't believe her eyes, the legendary Shu Kurenai was standing right before her.

Shu is wearing a pink dress shirt with a black tie, a white vest, black pants with thin white stripes on each leg, a pink belt with a black stripe at the center and a gold buckle, white boot with dark-red lines, a black high-collared vest and square-cuffed red glove. He also has short white hair and a scar on his right eye.

"Your, Shu Kurenai." Shasa said calmly but she was still super surprised. 

"I take it your Shasa?" Shu asked, having his hands on his hips. Shasa nodded yes in response.

"I heard from Toko and Nika that you were coming." Shu said.

"Really?" Shasa asked, still surprised.

"Yup, you were in BC Sol, right?" Shu asked, making sure he didn't get the information wrong.

"Yeah I am." 

"What brings you here in New York?"

"I'm on a training journey, I trained with Xander with him before and after I beat him, he, Toko and Nika mentioned something about the Raging Bulls and you, so I figured I'd come and maybe you can help me make stronger." Shasa explained.

"You defeated Xander?" Shu asked in a surprised tone, Xander wouldn't lose that easily to someone random or a rookie to blading, so it was interesting that he would lose.

"Yeah, but it was only once though." Shasa explained, trying not to make herself like she was the strongest blader.

"Anyways, I was hoping to get stronger on my journey, and Raging Bulls would be a good opportunity to train here." Shasa said.

Shu looked at her and said.

"Okay, I'll help you train." Shu said.

"Really!?" Shasa asked, excitedly, she was going to train under Shu Kurenai and she was going to get stronger. 

Shu looked at her and nodded yes. He didn't know why he decided to, but he felt a strong aura around her. A powerful resonance, he didn't him to end up like his other student.

"First, let me show you around." Shu said as he walked passed and Shasa followed behind.

Shasa walked inside of the building and was surprised.

There were weights, treadmills, a climbing wall and other stuff you can train on.

"Here are some exercises that can help you get stronger." Shu said.

"Woah." Shasa muttered in amazement.

Shasa and Shu then walked upstairs and were on a platform where you can look over the training tools and there were stadiums around the floors. 

"First, show me what you can do." Shu said as he stood on side of a stadium.

Shasa quickly placed down her backpack and pulled out her sparking launcher and her beyblade.

"This is Cosmic Saturn." Shasa introduced her bey.

Shu looked and thought:

A sparking bey huh? Interesting...

Shasa stood in front of the stadium, and started to swing her left arm around and lock her bey into her launcher.

"Ready? Set!" Shu announced as he raised his arm.

"3!" Shasa pulled her launcher out forward.

"2!" Shasa started to spin to the left.

"1!" Shasa stomped her foot.