Valt VS Lane Part 1

Shasa and Shu quickly ran inside the Sparking Arena and ran straight towards the stadium. Once they got into the middle. There was a crowd of people sitting at chairs and in the middle there were two boys standing on opposite sides of a Sparking Speedstorm Stadium.

But there was one boy that caught Shasas attention fast.

The boy has water-blue hair that's held up by a blue headband with yellow accents, fair skin and brown eyes. He also has red markings of his left cheek below his eye; the upper marking appears lightning-shaped with an extra line emerging from it, and the middle and lower markings are right triangle shaped. He is wearing a red hooded sweatshirt with a yellow "V" on the front with light-blue body warmer and has long sleeves. He has yellow-rimmed sleeveless black gloves, dark blue pants, a brown belt with a yellow Beyblade Burst symbol buckle, and black high top shoes with yellow quarter panels, white toe caps, and blue collars.

Shasas eyes widened as she recognized who it was. 

It was Valt Aoi.

Shasa lightly blushed as she looked at him, he looked so similar from four years ago but he looked...better.

Shasa took a look at the other boy standing in front of him.

It was another tall boy with pale skin, yellow eyes with thin rings, pointed incisors, magenta markings on his face, and spiked up magenta hair with lighter pink highlights. He's wearing a dark-blue sweatshirt with light blue markings on the front and a mint green fur collar, indigo pants, red boots with mint green collars and light-rose soles, three red-buckled violet belt on the arms and two on the thighs, a harness-like violet belt on the torso with red buckles and red studs, and a dark-red square-cuffed fingerless glove on his left hand.

It must the kid that Shu talked about. It was Lane Valhalla.

Shasa quickly looked at the score board and saw that Lane was ahead of Valt by one points.

It was 1-0 for Lane. Just then, the announcer, Hanami, came on:

"Okay! We're back at the Legend Festival finals, and the score is currently 1-0 with Lane Valhalla in the lead!"

Shasa turned her attention towards the arena and saw that Lane was showing of a purple flamed resonance around him. It was Flare.

"Is this all you've got, Valt Aoi?" Lane asked, and then placed his right hand over his face.

"Come on, I need you to fuel my Flare more!" Lane said, showing off his aggression. 

Valt was staring at Lane, feeling stressed. Shasa watched and noticed something.

Valt took a breather and smiled, raising his right hand up with a grin.

"This battle's getting interesting!" Valt said as his threw his arm down and showing off his bey.

"I'll hit you with everything I've got!" Valt said, the entire crowd of people started to cheer for the wonder boy.

Shasa warmly smiled at that, even after a loss, Valt is still smiling. Then Shasa took a look at his sparking bey.

It was Brave Valkyrie.  It looked a little similar to Slash Valkyrie but only it had lots of yellow, rubber contact points, the same marks on Valts cheek and so many other changes! It looked so cool!

"2nd Battle!" Was announced, both bladers got into their launching positions before Hanami spoke out.

"Now, will Valt show us the might of a legend!? We can't miss a second of all this action!" 

Shasa grinned to herself. Of course he will show what it means to be a legend!

"Ready, set!" The referee announced as he swung his arm out into the air.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO SHOOT!" Both bladers launched in full force, managing to do a sparking shoot. Valt did his spinning launch, exactly what Shasa did.

Both beys landed on the stadium heavily. Lane Valhalla's sparking bey, Variant Lucifer quickly took the center.

"I'll break that barrier of yours!" Valt announced as a light blue aura was raging around him.

"Rush Shoot!" Valt announced one of his special moves and Brave Valkyrie started attacking Variant Lucifer. But Lucifer was defending them with...a wall!?

Shasa realized that there was some sort of purple force surrounding Variant Lucifer, protecting itself from Valkyries assault.

"Valkyrie launches a furry of attacks! Will it be enough to break the barrier!?" Hanami asked loudly.

"Pointless! Variant Wall!" Lane announced his special move, having his purple flare raging around him.

Valkyrie attacked Lucifer but got knocked back.

"Now's the time! Partner!" Valt called out while gripped his fist into the air. Valkyrie landed on one of the mini rings and started gaining speed. All of a sudden, there were mini red particles surrounding Valkyrie.

Shasa was confused until she realized Valkyrie had the Evolution Dash driver. The rubber tips were breaking! Valkyrie awakened!

Valkyrie created a red tornado itself, gaining more speed.

"Alright! She's awakened!" Valt cheered. Valkyrie then flew out of the mini ring and raced around the walls of the stadium. Like the speed of blue light in space.

Valt then screamed out while spinning around and throwing his arm with a fist in the air with a light blue aura surrounding him.

"Valkyrie!!!" Valt called out, and the avatar of Brave Valkyrie was summoned. It's body has an onyx and light-blue skin, long red hair, sports blue armor with red and gold frames and lines, the turquoise cape, and a red buckle on the belt reminiscent to the Superking Core on Valkyrie's Superking Chip. The armor also sports blue-green gems on the pauldrons, vambraces and shin guards, the vambraces' gold spikes have been reduced to two, the pauldrons have red and gold accents, the shin guards sports a gold frame at the base and the helmet is sleeker, sports a gold metal wing on each side, a small red "V" crest on the forehead section under a large gold "V" crest, and the blue faceplate sports Valt's Beyblade symbol on the left side. The sword now has a blue base with a light-blue frame, a blue-green gem with a red frame around it on the blade's lower base, and a gold hilt and handle. The white horse's silver armor has increased and sports blue-green gems and red/blue/gold highlights.

Valkyrie raced towards Lucifer and collided with Lucifer with full force. Pushing the wall back! Lucifer got knocked out into the air and the wall disappeared. That's when Shasa noticed the rubber blade tabs on it, that's what was creating the wall!

Variant Lucifer got knocked out of the stadium with the referee called out:

"Brave Valkyrie! Over finish! 1 point to Valt Aoi!" Valt smiled and raised his fist out in the air.

"Alright!" Valt cheered and so did the crowd roaring in cheerment and happiness!

Now the score was 1-1.