The Battle Royal

Shasa watched as she saw Dante, Free and Lane walking down to the stadium, it was now time for the finale of the first round!

"Alrighty folks! For our last battle, we have a three-way battle royal! Featuring these bladers! Dante Koryu, Lane Valhalla and Free De La Hoya!" Hanami announced and the crowd cheered for these three legendary bladers.

After Dante, Free and Lane walked up to the stadium and got in opposite sides, Hanami announced;

"Here's how this is going to work! Only two bladers will be able to participate in the second round! The first blader to reach three points will move on, and out of the rest of the two bladers, we'll compare their points and the one who's higher will move on as well!" Hanami explained.

"First Battle!" The referee announced and all three bladers got into their launching positions.

"Time to get serious, Dragon!" Dante told his partner.

"Free and Dante! Prepare to face the light of my flare!" Lane said with a smirking grin. Free smiled and said:

"We'll see."

Everyone waited in silence for the match to start.

"Ready? Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" All three bladers launched their beys with lightning coming out of their launches and the heaviness of the three blades caused the stadium to shake.

"Here we go, Dragon!" Dante yelled out and Dragon quickly raced to collide with Lucifer.

"Come at me! End Wall!" Lane yelled and a whole glowing circle surrounded the ring of Lucifer as it was able to deflect Dragons assault.

"Mirage Claw!" Free yelled out a special move.

CLASH

Lucifer now has been sent into the air and Free quickly transitioned on focus to take out Dante.

"Nothing Break!" Free yelled as the nothing driver compressed down and Fafnir sped up right towards Tempest Dragon.

CLASH

Dante smirked to Free's confusion and saw that the blades from the Tempest Ring has extended out, causing Dragon to enter it's awakening form.

"Tempest Break!" Dante pulled back his fists and shot towards them.

An explosion surrounded the stadium and Fafnir has been pushed back to hit the stadium walls and out of the stadium.

"What?" Free asked, surprised by the sudden outcome.

"LIMIT BREAK: THE END!" Lane yelled out a special move as Dante gasped as he saw Lucifer fly straight towards Dragon.

"DRAGON!" Dante powered up. summoning Tempest Dragon's avatar with his aura surrounding him and his bey.

Dragon quickly raced towards the storm plate, causing Lucifer to hit the storm plate and miss.

"What!?" Lane yelled out, also surprised by what happened and the storm plate caused Dragon to quickly shoot itself towards Lucifer.

"DOUBLE BOUND!" Dante yelled as he yelled out another special move.

CLASH

Lane gasped as he saw Lucifer burst right in front of his eyes and out of the stadium. The referee raised his hand towards Dante.

"Tempest Dragon is the winner! Dante Koryu wins! The score is 1-0-0!" 

The crowd was cheering for their dragon blader.