Rantaro Kiyama

Shasa and her friends were following Valt to the Sparking Arena. On the way there, Shasa was thinking who was Valt's teammate. The next thing she knew, she was walking along the hallways of the Sparking Arena.

"So, Valt? Who's you're teammate?" Tomoka asked, Valt looked back at her with a smile.

"Trust me, he's actually really strong. He was the first person I thought in mind for this team tournament!" Valt said. They then stood in front of a door and when it opened, it showed a stadium with a couple seats and a boy.

It was a 15 year old tall kid, with fair-skin and blond hair that wears in a pompadour and brown eyes. He also has a bandage on the bridge of his nose, the habit of keeping an orange and red lollipop in his mouth and has a large white paper fan to his back. He's wearing a black gakuran jacket slung over his shoulders, akin to a cape with red interior and golden buttons. He wears an orange dress shirt, a blue sash as a belt, brown dress shoes.

It took Shasa less than a second to realize who that boy was. It was Rantaro Kiyama! One of her teammates from BC Sol!

"Honcho!?" Shasa yelled out. Rantaro looked over to the side and saw Valt and a couple of girls next to him, but there is only one he recognized!

"Shasa!? What're you doing here?" Rantaro asked, completely shocked to see one of his friends in so many years.

"Haha! Relax Honcho, I brought her here." Valt said, and Honcho looked at him in a confused state.

"Really? What for?" Rantaro asked his best friend. Before Valt could reply, Shasa did.

"I'm on a training journey actually." Shasa said and Honcho was kind of surprised.

"Really? How much did you improve?" Rantaro asked her.

"She was able to defeat Xander, so she's improved a lot." Valt answered for him and Rantaro himself was shocked and looked from Valt to Shasa. She really defeated Xander? A legendary blader?

"Well, congratulations!" Rantaro said with a grin.

"Thanks!" Shasa responded. Rantaro then turned to Valt.

"So, Valt. Why'd you bring her here?" He asked, it's not like he didn't want to see Shasa, but there had to be a reason.

"I was hoping to do a team battle!" Valt said, and Rantaro was taken aback little.

"Okay? Who?" Honcho asked, meaning by who will be teamed up with who?

"Me and Shasa versus you and one of the two girls." Valt said as he also pointed at Shards and Tomoka. Shasa was blushing a little bit, her being teamed up with Valt made her feel something she didn't feel before, but she was happy.

Rantaro was a bit surprised. He thought Valt would team up with him, since they are officially in a team in the tournament. But whatever. Honcho then giggled.

"Fine, ya got me. So...who'd like to be paired up with me!?" Honcho asked as he flipped out his fan.

Shards just looked at him in a bored stare while Tomoka stared at him blankly. This made one of Rantaros eyes twitch a little.

"Fine, I'll do it." Shards raised her hand. Honestly, Shasa and Tomoka were surprised to see Shards wanting to be paired up with Rantaro. But mostly likely, she'd want to battle Valt. 

Both teams got together and walked to the opposite sides of a normal bey stadium. They walked away a little bit to make a plan.

With Valt and Shasa

"So, what do you have in mind?" Shasa asked him.

"Knowing Honcho, he'll take the center, so I'll go in with an attack." Valt said and Shasa nodded.

"And Shards, her bey has some crazy power, so to be safe, I'll attack her head on." Shasa said and Valt made a suggestion.

"Let's try to get both of them to collide with each other." Valt said and Shasa was confused until she realized what he was planning to do. Shasa smirked and both bladers fist-bumped each other with a grin.

With Rantaro and Shards

"Okay, you know both of them more than I do, so what's your plan?" Shards asked. It's true, Rantaro was on a team with Valt and Shasa for a LONG time.

"Valt would usually come at me with attacks, but he's grown a lot since then. Now, it's unpredictable of what he'll do. Since he has an advantage over me, you have to attack Valkyrie." Rantaro said, and Shards didn't argue. The reason why she decided to team up with Rantaro was to battle Valt.

"And what about Shasa?" Shards pointed out. Rantaro placed his fingers in his chin and thought.

"No clue. I haven't battled her in a long time, so I have no idea what she'll come at me with." Rantaro stated, but then looked at Shards.

"But I reckon you did, have you?" Rantaro asked, and Shards nodded.

"She can surprised you during battles, she's a maze and I can't figure her out. You'll handle Shasa and I'll handle Valt." Shards said and Rantaro nodded in agreement.

Now both teams were facing each other at the stadium

"Let's do this Shasa, Glide Ragnaruk and I are excited for this!" Rantaro said and showed his bey. Shasa looked at the improvement. It was a sparking bey and a stamina type. The ring is super rounded and it also has the Wheel Disk. Making the bey really heavy and the Revolve Dash driver.

 Shasa smirked.

"Well, Cosmic Saturn and I can say the same thing!" Shasa said and showed her bey. Rantaro was a bit surprised to see Shasa with a sparking bey, but was excited.

"Come at us with everything you've got!" Valt said as he looked at Shards, who smirked at him.

"Valt Aoi, get ready cause I'm about to take you down!"

"First Battle!" Tomoka announced.

Shasa decided to keep Saturn in attack mode but change the Chassis to a free spinning chassis. 

All bladers got into their launching positions. All four bladers were staring at each other. Rantaro and Shasa glanced at each other and Rantaro looked at Valt and saw that Valt looked at him with a grin, which made Rantaro smile.

"Ready? Set!"