Trip To New York

A few days past after Shasa defeated Xander

Right now, she was walking out of the airport, Shasa marveled at the scene.

She was in New York

Flashback

"Raging bulls?" Shasa asked.

Both Toko and Nika were eating at their house, they were eating in a table when Nika brought up the Raging Bulls.

"Yeah, it's a powerful team in New York, one Valts best friends, Shu Kurenai is apart of that team." Toko explained.

"Oh yeah I remember him, him and Valt faced each other in the finals of the God Bladers Cup, right?" Shasa asked, both Toko and Nika nodded.

"If you head over to New York, you'll be able to find the Raging Bulls team, hopefully, Shu is there and maybe he can help you train." Nika said with a cheerful smile.

Flashback Ends

Shasa was walking around New York, she was looking around, she knew what the Raging Bulls Logo looked like, but it was HUGE city.

"Man, it would've been helpful if they told which building it is." Shasa said deadpanning, Shasa then looked around to see someone who can help her out.

She then found some random person and asked.

"Hey, do you know where the team, Raging Bulls, are?" Shasa asked, and the person nodded and pointed behind her.

"You have to walk 5 miles straight and then take a left and walk down a few miles, you'll then see a giant building with the team logo on it." The person said.

Shasa deadpanned, it was a long walk but she smiled and thanked the person and parted ways.

Shasa was walking five miles straight, she then took out Saturn and looked at her bey.

During my match with Xander Shasa thought

Flashback

"Knock it back with Cosmic WHIP!" Shasa roared as she swung her arm around her body and forth. (Valt's Cho Z/Turbo Whip/Slash)

BOOM

The stadium caused a big explosion!

CLASH!

Xcalibur got knocked back into the spikes and-

BURST

Flashback Ends

It felt like my entire body was filled with new energy, how did I do that? Shasa thought to herself, she was surprised herself that she was able to defeat Xander with a burst.

But Shasa then smiled to herself, she was now starting to improve, she was able to take down on the Legendary Bladers, but she remembered that there were bladers stronger than Xander.

For an example, Shu Kurenai, she was about to visit, maybe, the Second Legendary blader in the world. He was a super strong blader on and one of Supreme Four back in Japan. Along with Xander too. 

Shasa wondered if she battled him, would she stand a chance. Then she looked at Saturn again and frowned.

With the way she is now, even if she defeated Xander, she probably wouldn't stand a chance, Shu is the second legendary blader in the entire world, he defeated Lui Shirosagi, Kurt, and a ton of strong bladers.

Shasa hasn't battled one of them, and doubted she could stand a chance.

She then looked ahead and focused her attention on walking.

Over half an hour passed and she walked the five miles.

She decided to sit down on a bench and take a break.

She pulled out a piece of Beybread from her backpack and took a bite. She smiled at the good taste of the food.

Man, I really gotta learn how to make this stuff! Shasa thought to herself, she remembered how she and all of her other friends ate Beybread and other foods Ange and Chiharu made for the celebration part for Valt for his Champion Title.

She remembered on how Valt attempted to make spaghettis and it tasted horrible! Man, Valt really needs to get himself a wife.

Shasa then blushed at the thought of her becoming Valts wife.

She quickly shook her head, getting rid of those thoughts and finished her food and got her back pack and started walking again.

Shasa still had a light blush on her cheeks, that thought was still on her mind.

"Man, why do I have to think that." Shasa whispered at herself in an embarrassing tone. Her and Valt were just friends right?...Right?

Shasa then remembered something that she herself was thinking about, the thought of her and Valt being JUST friends kind of saddened her.

But why? Being friends isn't a bad thing, right? Valt and her were great friends, so why would she feel sad out of the blue, just at the thought of him being friends with her. It's not like she doesn't want to be friends with him and she's not jealous of him being the world champion and all of that stuff either. So why?

Why is it every single time, she thinks that, she just feels sad?

Shasa then held Saturn in her hand and looked at it. She sighed and said.

"I really wish someone would have the answers." Shasa whispered and then smiled at Saturn.

"It's like you'll have all the answers for me, Saturn...thanks for sticking with me." Shasa smiled and put Saturn back in her pocket and kept walking.

Shasa looked around the city, to see it was really beautiful and amazing to look at. Screens on buildings, showing adds and Beyblade stuff.

She looked ahead and stopped, far ahead, there was a tall building with the Raging Bulls logo on it.

Shasa smiled to herself and cheered inside of her mind.

"There it is." She said to herself and decided to jog all the way there.

A few minutes passed and Shasa was panting. She just ran a mile, she was placed her hands on her bent legs. She looked up to see she was standing in front of the entrance of the Raging Bulls.

"So this is the Raging Bulls?" Shasa asked to herself.

"Welcome to the Raging Bulls." A little deep voice said behind her.

The voice caused Shasa freeze up a bit and looked behind her to see who said that, and as she found out who said those words, her eyes widened and couldn't believe it.

It was the captain of the Raging Bulls team. Standing in front of her was one of Valts greatest rivals.

It was Shu Kurenai