The First Round Part 2

Right now, the results have been clear, Valt Aoi, Shasa Guten and Rantaro Kiyama are confirmed to participate in the next round.

"Alright folks! We're not out of the woods yet! We still have these matchups to wrap up with!" Hanami announced and the screen showed the other matches in the first round.

Aiger VS Hikaru

Hyuga VS Shu

Shards VS Lui

Dante VS Lane VS Free

"Aiger, you're up next. Good luck!" Ranjiro told his best friend and both of them fist-bumped each other.

"Thanks Cap'n. I'm gonna blow him away!" Aiger said and left.

Hyuga and Hikaru high-fived each other.

"Good luck, bro." Hyuga said with a grin.

"Thanks. I'm gonna make sure to win!" Hikaru said and left in the opposite direction.

"Hikaru versus Aiger, huh? This match is gonna be interesting!" Rantaro said with his finger on his chin.

"Yeah, considering how much Hikaru looks up to Aiger, I don't think he's willing to lose." Valt said.

Both Aiger and Hikaru have been risen from the stands and were walking towards the stadium.

"Here we have the World Champion and the Blader of the shining sun!"

Hikaru and Aiger were smirking at each other from opposite sides of the stadium.

"Aiger Akabane! Get ready cause I'm about to take you down and become the new world champion!" Hikaru announced himself coming after Aiger's title.

"Oh really? Try all you like! I don't care if you have a sparking bey, Achilles and I are the strongest team in the entire world!"

"First Battle!"

Both bladers got into their launching positions, Aiga was preparing to do his running shoot. He kept Achilles on Infinite Sword mode, he knows Hikaru isn't an opponent you can take likely, the dudes got some mad skills.

Silence

"Ready? Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!!!" Both powerful bladers pulled of lightning launches while both beyblades hit the stadium heavily.

Helios Volcano was quickly set on guarding the storm plate.

"Come on, Helios!" Hikaru yelled out and Helios began circling the storm plate while Infinite Achilles was heading right towards Helios.

"Slice him up, Achilles!" Aiger yelled

CLASH

Both beyblades were pulled back from the impact the clash had.

"We're not done yet! Let's go, Achilles!" Aiger screamed out and Achilles landed on the upper deck of the stadium and raced up and down the ramp in immense speed.

CLASH

One of Achilles's swords sent Helios flying up into the air and sending Helios to hit the stadium walls and land on the upper deck.

"Aiger's not holding back, is he?" Dante said while Valt and Shu were smiling down at the match.

"Yep, that's Aiger for ya, he's always got a plan up his sleeve." Valt said.

"Even so, Hikaru has some too. This will come down to a close match." Shu explained