New Rival and Friend

After her battle with Valt, Shasa and him decided to call it a day and decided to walk off, saying goodbye to each other. Shasa just walked out of the Sparking Arena and started heading off to her apartment that she was able to rent for a day and then she would go back to traveling. Shu said he had some business to take care off so they'll be here for some time.

Shasa took out her phone and decided to look for a place to eat while she was walking until-

BAM

Shasa fell down to the ground on her butt, someone had run into her.

Both people groaned.

"Ugh...sorry, sorry." A female voice said, Shasa quickly got up while dusting her jacket off while talking.

"It's okay, I should be looking where I was going." Shasa said, sounding reassuring. Shasa looked at the person who bumped into her.

It was a girl with pastel pink hair and red eyes. She has a ponytail, tied with a characteristic red bow. She has a pink hoodie with red cherries, and a yellow shirt with pink and white stripes, with a small animal on the center, which symbolizes the tanuki. She also had a band aid on her face also.

The person stood up to face her.

"Well that's good. I've never seen anyone like around these parts." The girl said, putting her hands together like she was shy.

"Uh...yeah, I actually travelled here with someone to visit the Sparking Arena." Shasa said as he pointed to the arena.

"Really? Who'd you travel with?" The girl asked.

"Shu Kurenai" Shasa replied and the girls eyes widened.

"Really? You travelled with a legendary blader!?" The girl freaked out excitedetly, and Shasa took a few steps back.

"So...are you a blader?" The girl asked and Shasa nervously nodded yes.

"Cool! So am I" She said with a cheerful smile.

"What's your name?" Shasa asked.

"Tomoka Akarumi, you?" Tomoka asked.

"Shasa Guten." She replied.

"So? Wanna have a battle?" Shasa asked, surprising the girl. Usually, no body would really want to battle with her since she seemed to be weak.

"Y-Yeah!" Tomoka replied, actually getting excited.

Both girls ran into the Sparking Arena

Sparking Arena

Both bladers were standing on opposite sides of a bey stadium. 

"This is my bey, Cosmic Saturn!" Shasa announced as she held up her bey. Tomoka was surprised to see a Sparking Bey but then she smiled and showed her bey.

"Meet Anemone Tanuki!" She said as she held up her bey. It was Shasas turn to be surprised, she also had a Sparking Bey. Her bey represents a pink, and lime color. There were two huge blades connected to the bottom right and left with white stripes, something in the shape of a sword. It also had two ears on the top left and right, like a bear, white and lime circles around it and a silver diamond on the middle top of the beyblade. It had yellow and white lightning bolt in the middle and red and white shapes of a V surrounding the beyblade. It also had a sparking core similar to Brave Valkyries. It seemed to be an attack type beyblade.

Shasa smiled, there seemed more to the bey than meets the eye.

"Let's do a battle to three points!" Tomoka said as she took out her launcher and Shasa quickly agreed.

Shasa decided to use defense mode.

Both bladers got into their launching positions and decided to start.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO SHOOT!" Both bladers launching and a surprise to both bladers, they both pulled of a sparking shoot.

That launch style! That's Valts launching style! Tomoka thought to herself in shock.

She launched like Silas! Shasa thought to herself, also in shock.

Both beyblades landed heavily on the stadium and spun around.

"Saturn! Take the center!" Shasa called out as she swung her arm across and Saturn responded by taking the middle ground.

"In that case...attack! Tanuki!" Tomoka called. Tanuki started attacking Saturn over and over.

"Cosmic Defense!" Shasa called out as she swung her left arm back as a purple aura was sucked into her hand and threw her palm, realeasing the purple aura into a shield. Like Aigas Cho-Z/Turbo Shield.

A purple aura surrounded Saturn and her defense was rock solid. Tomoka gritted her teeth, frustrated that she wasn't able to break through the defense.

CLASH

Saturn knocked Tanuki back and landed on the mini rings and started gaining speed.

"Tanuki! Now!" Tomoka yelled as Tanuki flew towards Saturn.

"Anemone Crash!" Tomoka called out a special move while doing the movements of something similar to Dantes Rock Crash/Grand Beat.

CLASH

Tanuki collided with Saturn, neither bey was letting up. Suddenly there was a medium explosion, surrounding the stadium.

Both bladers closed one of their eyes and placed their arms out front in defense, like as if anything was going to hit them.

CLASH

With a bit more force, Tanuki quickly knocked Saturn out of the stadium. Giving one point to Tomoka.

Shasas eyes widened. So now, Tomoka was ahead by one point.

"Alright! Looks like I take the first round!" Tomoka cheered with as she threw her hands on the air.

Shasa gripped her fist, she was frustrated she couldn't stand up to the attack. She walked over to pick up Saturn and looked at Tomoka.

She sure is strong...I gotta make sure not to give her a chance to make any move on me in the next round Shasa thought as she looked at Saturn, trying to think of which mode to go with.

Tomoka studied Shasa.

Her options are either to pick stamina or attack. If she chooses stamina, she'll put herself in a disadvantage, so she's going to attack. Tomoka thought to herself and then looked at Tanuki and then smiled.

But I have something up my sleeve

With Shasa, she was stressing out a little bit. She didn't know what to choose, it was obvious that defense won't work, and stamina would put her at a disadvantage. So her only option was to change Saturn to attack.

Before she could, Saturn quickly sparkled in front of Shasa and it made her eyes widen.

"What was that?" Shasa whispered, Tomoka looked at her confused, feeling she was talking to her but noticed she was talking to her bey.

Shasa doesn't know what or why. But she switched Saturn to stamina.