Aiger VS Shasa Rematch

"Kris?" Shasa asked in shocked voice. Kris was there smiling at her and walked up to her.

"I've seen you've grown quite a bit, Shasa." Kris said which made her blush a little bit from the compliment.

"Uh, thanks Kris. No offense but, what're you doing here?" Shasa asked.

"I assume you've heard about the Legend League coming up very soon, right?" She made sure which she got a nod in response.

"Wait, does that mean the Legend Tag Team tournament is over?" Shasa asked.

"Yes, the winners came out to be Hikaru and Hyuga Asahi." Which earned her a shocked face from Shasa.

"Really? I didn't expect that coming." Shasa said, she knew Hikaru and Hyuga were strong but didn't expect them to win the Legend Tag League.

"Haha, believe me, it took me by surprise too." Kris said and Shasa decided to get back to what they were talking about before.

"So, what about the Legend League?" She got back to topic.

"Right. So we've gotten confirmation that you'll be able to enter." Which earned Kris an exited look from Shasa.

"Maybe."

This flipped Shasas grin upside down to a confused expression.

"Maybe?" She repeated.

"Yes. They have records that you have defeated a couple Legendary Bladers, but the people holding the match want one more test to prove yourself." Kris explained.

"Okay? And what's the test?" Shasa asked.

"They want you go up against a blader and if you are able to win against him, you'll be guaranteed to enter."

Shasa thought about it and decided she needed to take the test.

"Okay! So who am I going up against?" Shasa asked.

"That'll be me!"

Aiger Akabane walked from behind of Kris to wave at her which, of course, surprised Shasa.

"Aiger? So they want me to battle against the world champion?" Shasa asked and Kris nodded with a smile.

"Yes. Given that he is the number third legendary blader, they'd like to see how your strength will compete against his."

Shasa looked at Aiger who was grinning at her.

"Alright! Let's do it!" Shasa agreed.

Sparking Arena

Kris was sitting at the stands while Aiger and Shasa were down on the arena, who were preparing their beys.

"Now then, I wonder how far Shasa has gotten." Kris said to herself, ever since Shasa left BC Sol to train, she was always curious on how much stronger she's gotten. Kris has heard Shasa has defeated a couple of Legendary Bladers and was working her way up to the world rankings.

While Shasa was preparing her bey, she was thinking to herself. Aiger isn't a blader you can hold yourself back against, even if somebody really wants to defeat him, they have to go all out. Shasa knows for a fact, Aiger is going to hold anything back, in any other cases, Aiger is gonna try to burst her with one shot.

She has watched his previous battles before and he was crazy strong, even in the three different modes, no matter what you throw at him, he'll find a way to counter it and slash right back.

And she hopes he does go all out, Shasa would rather win with her true strength and though a true battle any other day.

"Hey."

Shasa looked up to see Aiger looking at her with a smile while holding up Infinite Achilles with his Infinite Sword mode.

"Don't hold anything back!"

Shasa grinned.

"You know I won't!"

Shasa decided to switch to attack mode, she was gonna try to burst Achilles at the start. If Achilles is gonna go in with Infinite Swords, she's gonna counter that with her attacks and make sure to take the first battle.

Both bladers got into their launching position and silence fell upon them.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!!!" Both bladers pulled of lightning launches and both beyblades landed heavily on the stadium.

"Come on, Saturn!" Shasa called out.

Achilles was spinning at high speed.

"Slice her up! Achilles!" Aiger shouted.

Both beyblades clashed in the middle of the stadium and both were sent back.

"We're not done yet! Let's go, Achilles!" Aiger called out and Achilles quickly jumped up into the surge zones, Achilles gained immense speed and jumped out and raced towards Saturn.

CLASH

One of Achilles's swords sent Saturn into the air.

CRASH

Saturn hit the stadium walls and was balancing next to it.

"Let's finish this, Saturn!" Shasa powered up with her flare raging around her as she summoned the avatar of Surge Saturn and her bey started to be surrounded by a light blue fire.

"Let's take him down!"

Kris was grinning at the sight.

"Bring it on! I'll tear you apart!" Aiger shouted as he powered up and his hair turns red crimson.

"ACHILLES!"

The avatar of Infinite Achilles has appeared.

Infinite Achilles was racing towards Saturn with high speeds.

Both beyblades raced passed each other in the center and finally, both turned around and sped up towards each other.

"Go forward! Limit Break: Surge!" Shasa yelled her special move.

"This is the true power of Achilles!" Aiger screamed.

Aiger jumped up into the air and fell down while doing a spin whipping his arm down while calling out his special move:

"INFINITE BREAKER!"

CLASH

Shasa gasped as she saw Saturn burst right before her eyes.

The score was now 2-0, with Aiger in the lead.

Shasa was shocked, no wonder Aiger Akabane was the world champion.

Kris was looking down from the stands. She was looking at the arena with a little frown. In all honesty, she couldn't expect anything less of Aiger.

"Now, Shasa. Are you gonna compete against this?" Kris asked herself, she wanted to see Shasa's resolve.

"Can you reach that level?"

Shasa was down there, looking at her bey in shock.

"Infinite Achilles...it's not like any other ordinary bey."

"That's not all you've got, right?"

Aigers voice broke Shasa out of her thoughts. She looked up to see Aiger holding up his bey while smiling.

"You'll never beat Achilles if you keep holding back, you've gotta' go all out!"

Shasa gritted her teeth in frustration and gripped her fist.

She needs to come up with a plan.

A plan that's going to help her beat Aiger Akabane.