Happy Valentines Day!

Valt and Shasa were all left alone now, and Shasa was a bit confused.

"So, what's up?" Shasa asked, but Valt didn't say anything but took Shasas hand and dragged her along with him lightly.

"Follow me!" Valt said.

Shasa was surprised by the sudden action, but she didn't stop him or pull away. She just lightly blushed and decided to follow him. 

His hand is...big and warm Shasa thought to herself. It was honestly comfortable and relaxing, Shasa liked this feeling she was having. Shasa shook her head. Surprised by her thoughts. Every time she's around Valt or even thinking about him, she would have weird thoughts like those.

"We're here!" Valts voice brought her back out of her thoughts. Valt had Shasa face towards a view.

Shasas eyes widened at the beautiful view Valt took her too. It was a sunset, the sky was mixed with orange, purple and pink and dark blue with a couple stars. All of the city lights were turned on, the streets were covered in pink and red string lights and floating pink, red and golden lighted lanterns filled the air and the sparkling waters of the ocean glowed in the distance.

Shasa's mouth dropped a little and gazed at the beautiful scene. Shasa stared at the beautiful view for a minute before she turned back to Valt.

"V-Valt? Why'd you bring me here?" She stuttered a little bit. She then noticed Valt had a bit of a nervous face but most importantly, he was lightly blushing.

"W-Well...I have been thinking about this for some time and well, I kind of want to pay you back for all of the help you did for me in the past." Valt said, Shasa doesn't know why, but she feels like he has more to say...that's only because he does.

But Valt decided to keep it in for now, thinking that it was too late.

"O-Oh," Shasa said, sounded a little disappointed, "well, It's what friends are for, right?" It's that word! Friends? For some reason, Shasa keeps saying her and Valt are only friends, but every time she thinks or says that, a thought comes to her head that makes her think that her and Valt being friends sounded bad, or not right.

Valt nodded but for some reason, he felt a bit upset, but why? Shouldn't he be happy he has HER as a friend. But that just didn't sound right for some reason to him. These past couple years, his mind would think about her randomly and he doesn't understand why. There's just something about her and he can't figure it out.

"Right." Valt said, also sounding a little disappointed. But he wasn't gonna let something like this ruin this mood. He gathered his courage and spoke.

"Look, Shasa. I really mean it, you've really cared, worried and helped out back when I needed help and stuck by my side. So, thank you so much and happy valentines day!" Valt said with a grin and a light blush and pulled something from behind.

Shasa gasped as she saw Valt give out flowers in the shape of a beyblade symbol and Beybread in the shape of her bey.

"My mom taught me how to make Beybread and I tried my best to make it look like Cosmic Saturn. Hope you like it." Valt explained. Shasa stared up at Valt. He made this HIMSELF? Shasa couldn't help but smile and blush.

Awww, how sweet  Shasa thought to herself. Honestly, it was sweet of him. Valt handed the gifts to Shasa with a smile. She held the gifts, and looked at them. Shasa got to her knees and unzipped her bag. She placed the flowers inside, but made sure so that the flowers would stick out of her bag to get air and held the beybread on her other arm.

"Thank you, so much, Valt!" Shasa thanked, Valt smiled at her happiness.

"No problem! I'm just glad you like it." Valt said with a grin.

"I don't like it."

Valt eyes widened at her, did she really just say that? Did she not like her gifts? Did he do something wrong?

Before Valt could question, Shasa leaned in and gave a quick peck to his cheek.

"I love them. Happy Valentines day, Valt." Shasa said with a grin and a much darker blush. Valt just looked at her in surprise. Not realizing he was blushing like crazy.

Shasa just...kissed him!

Valt felt like screaming, he wanted to cheer, but he held himself in.

Although, it was just a thank you kiss.

Valt, quickly snapped out of his gaze.

"Uh...um, t-thanks, Shasa." Valt said. Shasa giggled at Valts lack to speak, honestly, it made him look even cuter.

Both bladers just lost themselves in each others eyes for 5 minutes straight.

"Well, I guess we better get going." Valt said, remembering he has someone he wants to introduce.

"Wait, hold on!" Shasa stopped him and Valt turned to see Shasa rip up the beybread in half.

"Here! It's better to share it." Shasa grinned and Valt smiled at her and thankfully took the half piece of beybread.

"Thanks." Valt said and both dug into the food. Shasa was surprised, it was actually very good. Back then, Valt was considered to be the worst cook in the world! He made something so delicious. Shasa quickly ate the food and Valt smiled, glad that he didn't mess up the bread or else it would've been bad.

Both bladers were able to finish the food before they met up with Shards and Tomoka. They noticed the flowers out of Shasa bag, and then remembered who she was with and remembered what day it was today. They smirked at each other but kept quiet.

Tomoka then remembered something, Silas was supposed to get her something. Where is he? She started to get worried.

Lui, I swear, if you forget- Shards thought to herself. Lui better have not forgotten what day it was today. Shards is more scarier while Tomoka is more softer.

"Alright! Now let's get going! We don't wanna keep my teammate waiting!" Valt said, and the three girls followed Valt.

But they wondered, who was Valt's teammate?