Shasa VS Toko

Both bladers, Shasa and Toko were standing on the opposite sides of a bey stadium. With the rest of the bladers watching over them. Nika decided to be the ref.

"This is my bey, Ejector Trident!" Toko announced, showing up his bey. Shasa looked at his bey and noticed that it was a Sparking Bey!

"So you have a Sparking Bey to huh? Well this is Cosmic Saturn!" Shasa said as she held up Saturn and it was Tokos turn to be surprised that she had a Sparking Bey.

Nika smiled at them both and spoke up.

"First, Bey check!" She said, both Shasa and Toko walked up and handed their beys to each other.

Shasa took a look at Trident. (Picture above)

Ejector Trident Planet 2S Chassis.

'So it's a stamina type, it also seems the Chassis can be shifted too.' Shasa noted to herself while studying her bey.

On Toko's side, he was observing Saturn.

 Cosmic Saturn Infinity 2B Chassis

'It's a balance type, it looks like the Chassis can be switched to free spin and solid mode, and the infinity driver can switch to different modes too.' Toko noted on his thoughts. Both of them handed the beys back to each other and walked over to the opposite side of the stadium.

"First Battle!" Nika announced. 

'Let's go with attack mode' Shasa mentally told herself as she switched the driver to attack and switched the Chassis to a non free spin mode.

Both bladers locked their beys in and got in their launching positions.

"Ready? Set!" Nika yelled as she raised her arm up in the air.

"3!" Toko locked his bey into his launcher.

"2!" Toko set his launcher in the stadium.

"1!" Toko stomped his left foot on the floor.

"GO!" Toko grabbed onto his little handle to pull the thread.

"SHOOT!"  Both bladers pulled the thread of their launchers.Toko swung his arm back, pulling the launcher as hard as he could. It was Valt's first launch style in Turbo. In the mean time, thousands of small sparks flew out of Tokos launcher.

'She launches like big brother Valt?' Toko said in thought, surprised to see Shasa launch like his older brother and purple lightning bolts shooting out of her launcher.

Both beys dropped heavily onto the stadium and spun around.

"Trident! Take the center!" Toko called out and so Trident went out and stood still, spinning in the middle of the stadium.

"Now! Cosmic Launch!" Shasa called out and Saturn went down, sending a barrage of attacks at Saturn.

"Ejector Screen!" Toko called out, and another attack was sent out at Trident, but Saturn his one of the red parts of Trident, with a soft impact. Shasa's eyes widened.

'The three red parts are made of rubber?' Shasa quickly thought to herself before Saturn was thrown out of the stadium.

Shasa looked back at Saturn to where it was standing, surprised by what just happened.

"Ejector Trident with a ring out finish! Toko wins!" Nika called out, announcing the match. The crowd of bladers cheered, because their captain has won.

Shasa picked up Saturn and looked back at Toko, gritting her teeth in frustration.

"Let's go again!" Shasa said and Toko nodded, wanting to battle more.

"Second Battle!" Nika announced.

'This time, let's go with balance mode' Shasa thought, this will allow Saturn to change modes during battle.

Both locked in their beys.

"Ready? Set!"

"3!" Shasa started spinning around to her left.

"2!" Shasa stomped her foot, setting her place.

"1!" Shasa bent down, getting a good grip on her launcher.

"GO SHOOT!" Both bladers pulled the thread back, sparks coming out of their launchers.

Both beys landed heavily onto the stadium, once again with Trident taking the center and quickly calling out his move:

"Ejector Screen!" Toko called out and the three red parts of Trident was glowing, warning Shasa to think twice about attacking!

"Go ahead and attack, I'm waiting!" Toko taunted, and Shasa decided she was gonna take the bait.

"GO!" She called out and Saturn started to attack, and attack, and attack, and attack!

Both Trident kept blowing off every attack Saturn has landed. 

Saturn landed another attack before it got sent flying and hit one of the walls in the stadium. Because of the rubber on her bey, the collision did not do a lot of damage before Saturn got sent flying back towards Trident, unexpected by Toko who looked surprised.

"Cosmic Blast!" Shasa called as she swung her arm back and sent it towards her. She did that move like Valt did in turbo when he called out Winning Jet Shoot.

Saturn collided with Trident and knocked Trident out of the center, but still in the stadium. Trident was starting to move back into the center.

"Oh no you don't! Do it now, Saturn!" Shasa called out and during the middle of battle, the Infinity Driver switched from balance to stamina mode. And with that velocity of change, Saturn took the center right before Trident could, now Trident was attacking Saturn with the urge to take the center.

"Ugh!" Toko muttered out in frustration.

The same thing happened for seconds and seconds before Toko decided to make another move.

"Ejector Push!" Toko called out and then Trident decided to collide with Saturn but kept colliding, then with full force, Trident started to push Saturn back.

Shasa seemed surprised by this, gripping her fists in frustration.

Within a couple more seconds, Trident began pushing Saturn towards the wall.

"Saturn! Get out of there!" Shasa called and in the last seconds, the Infinity Driver outer ring collided with the stadium and drifted out of Trident while Trident pushed Saturn so fast and hard, then it didn't have enough to time to get out from hitting the stadium wall and bursting.

Everyone was surprised to see their captain lose like that.

"Cosmic Saturn with a Burst Finish! Shasa wins!" 

Toko sighed with a sad smile and picked up Trident.

While Shasa was happy but also a little disappointed at the same time.

'I only won cause I got lucky...' She thought to herself...

'But next time! I'll win truly against him!' Shasa mentally said to herself, having a sudden burst of confidence!