BC Sol Training

It's a brand new day! Shasa has gotten in her usual clothes and walked out of her room, her little sister, Honey is still asleep. She walked down the hallway, and then noticed the sounds of people talking and the picking of forks and knifes.

She opened the doors in front of her, and saw a couple of other members of BC Sol, eating breakfast. She walked up to the counter, only to be met by the cook of BC Sol, none other than Ange. She looked down and saw that she was cooking her famous churros and waffles. Ange looked up to be met my Shasa.

"Oh, good morning Shasa." Ange greeted politely with a smile.

Shasa smiled back.

"Morning Ange, how're you doing?" Shasa asked.

"Oh, I'm doing great, just cookin' up breakfast for you and the other members." Ange said, looking behind Shasa.

Shasa turned around to see a few more members enter the cafeteria and some other members eating. Shasa turned back to Ange.

"So, any new plans for today?" Ange asked, turning her attention to cooking the food.

"Well, I'm not sure yet." Shasa said while thinking about her day.

"Thing have gotten quiet, huh?" Ange asked, still cooking the food. Shasa sighed at the question.

"Yeah, I haven't got a call from them lately, they must be competing or something." Shasa said.

"Hey guys!" A Voice said, Shasa knew that voice all too well now. She turned around to meet her other friend. Cuza Ackermann. 

Cuza is a boy with golden eyes and black hair that flares outwards with spikes, with yellow portion of his hair resembling the design on his Chronos Layer. He has three light blue triangles painted on his face, one in-between his eyes and one beneath each of them. Cuza is wearing a black jumpsuit with dark blue stripes at the sides, along with a dark blue vest that has the design of a cog on both sides. He also wears a blue scarf around his neck.Starting at his waistline, he wars a dark blue articles of clothing that appears a little similar to a Roman skirt. He also wears white shoes which appear to be like ballet shoes. He also has a yellow wristwatch on his right wrist.

He is a member of BC Sol, and he is one of Valts best friends. He kind of resembles Valt in a way of personality.

Cuza was standing there with a grin on his face, and his parrot,Carl, on his shoulder.

"Squawk! Good morning! Squawk!" The parrot greeted. 

"Good morning to you too, Carl" Shasa said.

Soon, Honey and Kit came and then Rickson, and then all five of them got breakfast and sat at their table and started eating. They talked about their usual stuff, like tournaments, and training and other stuff, until Cuza asked the next question.

"So has anyone heard from Honcho or Silas yet?" Cuza asked, the four of them looked at him, and then at each other, meaning they haven't.

"Do you guys think something happened?" Rickson asked.

"Wait, you guys haven't heard?" Kit asked, in a surprising tone of voice.

The group of friends looked at him confused, even some other people from other tables heard the conversation and began to listen.

"No, what?" Honey asked.

"Honcho and Silas are competing in the Legend Festival right now, so their probably busy." Kit answered.

"Legend Festival?" Shasa asked.

"Yeah, it's a special Beyblade Tournament, where bladers must be at least A-rank or higher in order to compete. But if a contestant withdraws, then another blader can take their place, from what I remember, Honcho and Silas are entering, along with Free and Big Bro Valt too." Kit said, this was new to all of them.

The Legend Festival? Why didn't they get notified about it?

Before they can continue on, the doors opened. All members turned their heads to the doors to be opened by none other than their leader, Kristina Kuroda. 

"Good morning everyone!" Kris greeted.

"Good Morning Kris!" Everyone in the cafeteria greeted Kris back.

"Look, I want to say something to you all, so as soon as your finished, please head over to the training gym." And with that, Kris left.

After a few minutes, everyone finished their food, handed their trays and began walking to the training gym with the red roof on it.

BC Sol Gym

The BC Sol Gym, had a row of seats, on each side of the gym, and two doors on opposite sides, there were also a row bey stadiums. The members of BC Sol stood in rows next to each other, facing Kris and Raul. 

"I've gotten a message from Rantaro Kiyama." Kris announced, everyone was shocked and began to whisper before Kris started again.

"Apparently, the American Team in New York, The Raging Bulls has gotten a new member." Kris said, now this gotten the bladers attention.

"His name was Lane Valhalla, he was trained by Shu Kurenai and from what I heard, he was able to defeat Free." Kris said.

This brought surprised faces to everyone, Free was defeated by a rookie? How? How could Free lose to a new member of the Raging Bulls?

"And from what I heard, the beyblading generation is heading to a new age of Sparking Beyblades." Kris said.

"Sparking Beys?" Shasa asked, Kris nodded and looked at Raul who turned on a slideshow behind them, and pulled up a picture of a Sparking Beyblade, Variant Lucifer.

"This is Lanes Bey, it's a Sparking Bey." Kris said.

Shasa looked closely, and she noticed how these new Beys are kind of similar to Gamma beys. The chip can be removed and placed onto a different layer, and it also has a new core to it too.

 "These new beys are designed of Layers and Disks to be fused together." Kris said and she turned back to the bladers.

"The blading world is evolving and I want us to be ready for when it comes! So right now for today, we'll be facing some intense training, so everyone! Prepare yourselves!" Kris said.

Everyone tensed up, preparing for whats gonna face them.