Shasa VS Lui

Both bladers pulled hard with sparking shoots and to say that Lui was a little surprised to see her do Valts launching style.

Both beys landed heavily on the stadium and Shasa was surprised because Longinus was spinning fast around the stadium, it probably be even faster than a formula car.

Cosmic Saturn quickly takes the center.

"Nice work, Saturn!"  Shasa congratulated her bey

"Ha! You think I haven't figured you out?" Lui asked in a threatening voice and Longinus quickly starts sending brutal attacks towards Saturn. Shasa grits her teeth in frustration while Shards just smirks at this scene. Suddenly, Longinus was able to push Saturn out of the center.

"Now it's my turn, Cosmic Shoot!" Shasa called out and now Saturn quickly sheds attacks towards Longinus.

"Cosmic Whip!" Shasa yelled as she swung her arm across and Saturn was able to knock Longinus into the air and crash on the ground and making it hit the crater in response, Lui gritted his teeth.

Tomoka was surprised and was cheering Shasa on while Shards looked a little impressed. She was actually able to get a good hit on Longinus...not bad Guten Shards smirked

"Heh...that was intriguing, but...LET ME SHOW YOU A TRUE NIGHTMARE!" Lui roared and Longinus quickly gained speed, jumped out from the crater and collided with no mercy with Saturn, knocking it into the stadium walls and into the air.

"No way!" Shasa sweated a little bit and Lui started to laugh like a maniac.

Shasa yelled as she swung her arm back and down to where her palm was facing the ground with her eyes blue and a strange blue mark on her forehead as a blue aura surrounded her.

"SATURN!" She yelled and summoned the avatar of Saturn and had a light blue flare around it.

Tomoka and Shards were surprised, they recognized that resonance from a certain blader. Lui was intrigued, he realized she had flare just like Lane did. Now this was entertaining for Lui.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! MAKE HER BEG FOR MERCY! LONGINUS!" Lui screamed as he raised his arm up and swung it down with a white and light blue aura surrounded him. He then summoned the avatar of Rage Longinus.

The head is pure gold with a violet helm, four horns on the mandible and a small one in the front of the large wing-like horn, and two upper horns that forms the left and right half side of a dragon's head with on red eye. Pure white armor-based scales on the body. Segmented big scales on the legs. Thick purple spikes and four gold talons on each forearm. The two dragon heads on the forearms are now placed on the shoulders and colored silver. Purple segmented scaled from the waist down to the tail. Light-blue fire running down from the back of the head through the neck and down the tail. Four wings: two large with small indigo pair beneath. The large wings now have five blades in place of the feathers: four white and one indigo on each. An indigo spearhead-style tail stinger with a blue gem. A gold and indigo color spearhead-style plate on the torso with a small blue gem. And a light-purple, gold framed gem on the chest that represents the core of the Longinus Superking chip.

Lui spun around as he gripped his  right hand into a fist and swung it into the air with a light purple aura following and purple eyes glowing as he yelled:

"RAGING UPPER!"

CLASH

There was a fierce explosion in the stadium as they heard a bey get sent off into the air.

BURST

Both bladers heard the noise of a bey bursting and when the smoke cleared, Shasa found Saturn laying out in the ground in two. She gasped in surprise.

Tomoka and Shards were also surprised, they expected Lui to win, but to be honest, Shasa did put up a good fight. But they were more so surprised that their new friend has Flare! 

Shards remembered when Lui told her about his loss against Lane and how he kept talking about his Flare which seemed very dangerous but interesting for Lui. Shards kind of got concerned cause that was the first time ever she hard Flare before.

Lui just stared at Shasa and then started to laugh at her disappointment.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! You're not half bad...for a meal for Longinus!" Lui said and started to laugh again.

Shasa just picked up her bey and placed it back together. How was she able to compete or even beat that thing? She knows she couldn't beat him right now, but would she ever defeat Lui? Sure, she has defeated Xander but come on, Lui was at a league of his own. Not to mention, he beat Valt a couple times. Even when Shasa thought she had him, Lui turned it around in a snap of his fingers.

 After Lui laughed he just closed his eyes and smirked.

"He's coming." Lui said and all three girls looked at him, confused, they suddenly saw something behind Lui. There was...a wind of sand flying? Like someone was running fast.

"LUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Someone screamed and they started running even faster. Tomoka, Shards and Shasa sweat dropped but then got a better look at that person.

It was an 11 year old boy. Average height. Green eyes, blond buzz cut hair with a blue, horn-shaped highlight on each side of his temple, a bronze colored, short eyebrows and a red and yellow marking bolt on both of his cheeks under his eyes. He's wearing a yellow collared shirt with a red tie, the yellow sections on his jacket are white, the wrist collar and bottom border are white with dark-blue stripes, the left flap has two "D"s joined together and the right flap has a printed red Beyblade symbol. He also sports a teal baggy pants and have vertical white stripes on each leg and has light-blue suspenders hanging of each side and has white shoes and a red glove on his left arm.

This boy was running towards them fast and then, Shasa, Shards and Tomoka all widened their eyes when they realized who was running towards them.

Dante Koryu