Mirage Fafnir

Free placed Mirage Fafnir back together and went back towards the stadium. Shasa sweated a little bit but smiled. She can't let that win go to her head, Mirage Fafnir still has a few other tricks up it's sleeve and it's not a smart idea to underestimate it by one win.

Free calmly held up Mirage Fafnir and spoke:

"Let's go again." Free said with no emotion on his face.

"Sure thing." Shasa replied and looked back at her bey.

Shasa then found herself in space with Surge Saturn's avatar in front of her.

"Saturn." Shasa said with a smile.

"Great work, Shasa! We're gonna win the next one!"

Shasa smiled at her partners words and nodded her head.

She then focused on the battle in front of her and noticed that Free was changing his bey. He switched his chassis into Absorb Mode.

This time, Free is gonna focus on absorbing Shasa's spin instead of countering. Shasa wondered if she should attack or defend, stamina won't do much. Attack has an advantage against Stamina types but Free can absorb any power a bey has, it's a disadvantage, especially against attack types.

Defense mode seems a safer option, but then again, both beys are gonna try to take the center and Fafnir is gonna have an easier time absorbing power and to make matters worse, Stamina has an advantage against defense types.

Either way, both options are terrible and Stamina isn't going to help out either.

Shasa looked at her bey which glowed a little bit to her which surprised her a little bit but made her decision.

She was gonna stick with attack mode.

"Second Battle!" Tomoka announced as both bladers got into their launching positions.

Except 

Free wasn't holding a launcher which shocked both of the girls. Shasa knew Free for a long time and knew that Free mostly launched with his hand.

Shasa smirked. It felt like old times.

A moment of silence before Tomoka called the match:

"Ready? Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" Shasa was the only one pulling of a lightning launch while Free spun Fafnir with his hand.

Unlike Fafnir, Saturn landed heavily on the stadium and spun around it at great speed while Fafnir was wobbling while guarding the center.

"Well? Come at me." Free taunted.

"Heh! Yeah right, I'm not fallin' for that again!" Shasa said, this time, Shasa wasn't going to attack Fafnir, instead, let Fafnir waste out the stamina before Saturn does and make this match hers. 

For the next couple seconds, Free knew Shasa wasn't going to attack so he decided to attack first.

The Nothing dash driver presses' down, giving Fafnir a huge boost and it was like magic when Fafnir gained faster spin and raced at the speed light.

"Nothing Break!"

Fafnir was only a few seconds away from colliding with Saturn.

"Saw that coming!" Shasa said out loud and then called out one of her special moves:

"Limit Break: Surge!"

The four wings on Saturn quickly popped out, colliding with Fafnir and knocking it back into the surge zones.

This move took Free by surprise and then smirked at Shasa.

"You've gotten stronger, that's for sure." Shasa smiled at his compliment and focused back on the battle.

Fafnir began speed up into the surge zones. Free clenched his fist with a yellow aura surrounding him.

"FAFNIR!"

The avatar of Mirage Fafnir was now summoned. It was an evolution of Geist Fafnir, the orange- yellow scales are now gold and orange. The orange scales are centered on the upper arms, inner neck, torso and down toward the inner tail. The inner thighs, inner elbows and the claw bases are colored brown on the dragon. The shoulder scales are now larger and it has six wings, two large ones with between four small ones. The talon on the wings are now white and split into two. The blue-raspberry spines running from the neck down to the tail are now larger and there are blue-raspberry scales on the torso running down to the inner tail and now there are blue-raspberry spikes on the back of the digitigrade legs. The tail blade is now larger with a dark-blue base. The gems on the torso are now replaced with a clear orb, four silver gems and a teal gemstone on the center, signifying the Fafnir Superking Chip's core. The knee gems are also colored teal and now the head is fully gold with a more pronounced spikes on the scalp.

The yellow aura surrounded Mirage Fafnir and the dragon beyblade flew from the zone and towards Saturn.

"SATURN!"

Shasa powered up with her flare raging around her and then she summoned the avatar of Surge Saturn.

Flare surrounded Saturn and raced towards Fafnir who was coming straight towards her.

"Surge Distortion!"

"Mirage Claw!"

CLASH

An explosion surrounded the stadium as all three bladers braced themselves of the impact.

BURST

Shasa gasped as she saw Saturn burst in front of her eyes.

The smoke cleared.

"Mirage Fafnir with a burst finish! Free De La Hoya is the winner!" Tomoka announced.

Free had a bored look on his face before he smiled.

"Good match." He said, Shasa, who was catching her breath, responded with a thumbs up.

Free picked up his beyblade and began walking away.

"Where are you going?" Shasa asked.

"Training for the Legend League, I'd better see you there." Free said and walked away until he wasn't seen.

Tomoka walked up to Shasa and help her up.

"Not gonna lie, it's surprising you were able to burst Fafnir." Tomoka giggled.

"I was surprised too, it was our first battle in a couple in years." Shasa said.

"Well, I think we should head back to the apartment. Tomorrow, I'll help you out with training for the Legend League." Tomoka winked at her friend.

"Really?" Shasa asked in disbelief.

"Of course! After watching that match, I wouldn't believe it if you didn't participate in the league." Tomoka said.

"Wow...thanks Tomoka." Shasa said and both friends grinned at each.

"Okay, tomorrow morning at the Sparking Arena, right?" Tomoka suggested and Shasa nodded.

"You sure have improved, Shasa."

Shasa turned around and was surprised to see who that voice belonged to.

It was the leader of BC Sol.

Kris