Surge Saturn

Shasa was typing on the keyboard, coding in her abilities for her new beyblade. Valt was behind, watching her making her new beyblade. He was proud and glad that she found her motivation again.

"Hey, Valt?" Shasa turned her chair around to face him. 

"Yeah?"

"Thank you...for everything." Shasa said silently but Valt heard it and warmly smiled.

"It's nothing. Just glad I can help out." Valt grinned and there was a moment of silence before Valt spoke again:

"Hey, how about I get started on your disc and driver while you work on the layer?" Valt suggested. Shasa smiled even more, and nodded.

"I'd love that." Valt grinned at her response.

"Alrighty! I'll get started on that." Valt said and quickly walked out the door to get some materials. Shasa just stood there, watching the door Valt just left.

"Sometimes, he can be too sweet." Shasa said to herself and turned back around, wondering how she's going to make her limit break bey work.

A couple minutes later, Valt came back with a box of tools and materials.

"Hey, so I didn't get what kind of ability you're gonna give Saturn, mind if you explain it a little bit more?" Valt asked.

"Yeah, during battle when my bey gets close to bursting, these wings can pop out, creating a blocking tab in the lock system, kind of like the Cho Z Bey Wings, making the beyblade mostly impossible to burst. And the wings can push the opposing bey back because of the recoil." Shasa explained.

"Oh I get it, It's kind of like the same thing with Hyperion Burn but with an addition to it." Valt said and Shasa nodded.

"Alright. The prints are done and It's about time I start on the layer." Shasa said as she grabbed the protection goggles and sat in front of the machine to make her bey. She pressed a few buttons and grabbed the pipes and began working on the ring and the chip. 

Valt watched the sparks fly out of the machine as Shasa sat focused on her new partner. Valt smiled at the sight and focused back on the disc and the driver.

He knows that the limit break beyblades don't use normal discs. Valt knows that Cosmic Saturn's chassis has a weight change on it, so he decided to make a disc like that.

Couple Hours Later

"It's done!" Shasa said as she removed her goggles and smiled at her newly finished Saturn. The new Saturn has four swords on the top and bottom and on the left and right sides. The beyblade seems bulky and that's because the limit break wings are stored in there. The sparking core is fused and made out of metal on the chip. The chip is a slightly upgraded version of the Cosmic Saturn chip but with a few golden outlines.

Shasa grinned at her newly finished bey.

"I'm done with the parts too." 

Shasa turned around to see Valt holding the disc and the driver.

The disc seemed to be a combination of the Ou and the Kou disc. But not only that, there's blue plastic surrounding it. Like her old 2B Chassis, it can change between weight modes and can switch between free and solid spin.

Valt handed the disc to Shasa and then the driver.

The driver seemed to have a similar appearance of the evolution + driver.

"This driver has three different modes, attack, defense and stamina. If you want to switch modes, you just have lift the bottom tip and twist it around." Valt said.

Shasa warmly smiled as he gave the parts to her.

"Thanks Valt, that means a lot to me." Shasa thanked him and placed Saturn together.

"Meet my new partner! Surge Saturn!"

Surge Saturn Sāji Force

"And my first opponent...will be you!" Shasa said as she showed off Surge Saturn to Valt. Valt just smirked at her and showed his Brave Valkyrie.

"Challenge accepted!" 

Sparking Arena

Both bladers were standing on opposite sides of the a Sparking Stadium. 

"Alright Shasa, show me watcha' got!" Valt said as he held out his launcher.

"You got it!" Shasa said and locked her bey in. Both bladers got in their launching positions and they stood silent.

Shasa could feel the power of her new partner radiation through her launcher and through her veins. Shasa gritted her teeth a little bit as a reaction to the power but then she breathed in and out. 

Finally, she felt relaxed and focused.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!!!" 

Both bladers pulled of a lightning launch and both beys landed heavily on the stadium and started zooming around the stadium.

"Attack with full force!" Shasa commanded and Saturn raced through the stadium to hit Valkyrie.

"Endure it!" Valt yelled out.

CLASH

Both beys clashed but Valkyrie was able to push it back and escape.

"Alright!" Valt gripped his fist with happiness.

"Again! Go Saturn!" Shasa said and Saturn began to zoom towards Valkyrie and Valkyrie raced towards Saturn too.

"Go! Rush Shoot!" Valt called out.

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

Valkyrie began pushing Saturn back. Shasa gritted her teeth in frustration and then a light blue flare began surrounding her.

CLASH

"Saturn!" Shasa powered up and summoned the brand new avatar for Surge Saturn. It's a slight upgrade of Cosmic Saturn but with golden highlights and a long blue cape and upgraded knight armor.

"Flare!" Valt muttered.

CLASH

Both beys were trying to hold their ground and push each other back. Shasa found this as her chance to use her special ability.

Shasa spun left around like a tornado, and then she gripped her fist as a large sword made out of light blue and purple aura onto her right hand and swung across while calling out her special move:

"Limit Break: Surge!"

The lock system twisted to halfway to bursting and once the lock got to the middle, the four wings extended out from the four blades and the tabs appeared at the end of both blocks and the wings popped out, knocking Valkyrie back and hitting the stadium wall.

"Yes! It works!" Shasa cheered, her move works.

"Impressive" Valt said and then grinned. Even though the moved worked, Valkyrie is still spinning and raced towards Saturn.

"VALKYRIE!" Valt yelled as he powered up and summoned the Brave Valkyrie avatar.

"Brave Sword!"

CLASH

There was an explosion before both beys got sent out of the stadium and right before both beys can hit the floor, Saturn bursted and both beys hit the floor while Valkyrie stood in one piece and rolled around.

Valt had won the match.