Limit Breakthrough

CLASH

There was a medium explosion surrounding the stadium. Both bladers used their arms to cover themselves from the explosion. 

BURST

The smoke cleared as the stadium was now visible. Both bladers eyes widened as both beys were laying on the stadium in pieces. 

"Simultaneous burst finish! A draw!" Valt announced.

"Wow, so she is really powerful." Hyuga muttered to himself. He was even impressed on how strong Valt's BC Sol teammate is. 

Hikaru was shocked that she matched up to Hyuga. Now he was wanting to battle her, mostly considering their both balance types.

Hyuga gritted his teeth, but before he could ask to go again, Hikaru stepped in front of him, much to his confusion.

"I'm up next!" Hikaru smirked as he showed his bey, Helios Volcano.

"Alright! Sounds great!" Shasa agreed as she showed Surge Saturn. Hyuga was shocked but decided not to argue since he was already tired of arguing with him earlier.

"A left balance type vs a right balance type, huh. Seems it's going to be an interesting match." Valt said to himself.

"First battle!" Valt announced.

Both bladers got into their launching positions.

"Ready? Set!"

"3!" Hikaru threw his launcher into the air and caught it.

"2!" He then locked in his bey above his head

"1!" He then brought the launcher down as a blue aura surrounded it.

"GO, SHOOT!!!" Both bladers pulled the thread of their launchers as a lightning shoot was a result.

Both beyblades landed heavily on the stadium and spun around.

"Take the center! Now, Helios!" Hikaru instructed. Helios responded with guarding the center as Hikaru smiled.

"We're not holding back, are we?" Shasa asked her beyblade and no their not, Saturn quickly responds with a barrage of attacks towards Helios.

"Keep defending!" Hikaru called out.

"Take him out!" Shasa said and Saturn was able to knock Helios out of the center and Hikaru gritted his teeth a little bit. He has to admit, she is a tough opponent, but he wasn't planning on losing to her either. 

"Helios! Zone counter!" Hikaru called out his special move. After another collision, the Zone+ Driver is a free-spinning driver, so it was able to skit itself away and appear behind Saturn.

"What!?" Shasa yelled in surprise.

"That's it!" Hikaru cheered.

CLASH

Now Saturn was sent into the air. Helios then clashed into the wall and was flying towards Saturn.

Hikaru jumped into the air and faced his palm down as he said:

"Volcano Strike!"

Shasa needed to think of something quick, because if that attack lands, she'll lose the battle.

"WE WON'T BE PUSHED BACK"

She heard a voice call out, she recognized that voice to belong to Saturn and saw that her beyblade was starting to surround itself with a light blue flare.

"Limit Break: Surge!" Shasa called out her special move.

CLASH

Helios collided with Saturn but luckily, the blades on Saturn activated and pushed Helios back, and now both beyblades landed on the stadium.

"No way!" Hikaru yelled in surprise. He thought he had the match in the bag for sure, but she had something up her sleeve this whole time, but then, he smiled.

"Heh! A hero always faces a challenge and surpasses it!" Hikaru said as he powered up and his hair largely glowing blue as he appeared behind a blue sun.

"HELIOS!"

Hikaru powered up his flare as the avatar for Helios Volcano was summoned.

Helios' helmet sports a silver frame with a green gem and a blue zigzag stripe on each frame's side. The yellow neon lights running throughout his body have thickened and increased, the neon lights on the orange neck base now sport a flaming pattern, an eight-pronged silver crest with a teal gem and a red flame crest underneath on the chest, the pauldrons, vambraces and wing prongs sport a flaming-style edge, the blue sides on the torso have abdominal armor, each of the ten wing prongs have a red streak, and the energy wings each prong produces has a red-magenta shade.

The shield has the sun crest's edges which were wide, the blades on the rim were reversed and wide, and the shield sports a curve at the top. The energy blade produced by the sword is wide, the prongs at the tip are positioned downward diagonally with a set of prongs positioned diagonally upward above the hilt, and the hilt has an all azure color scheme.

Helios surrounded itself with a blue flare.

"Flare." Shasa whispered to herself as she also began to power up.

"SATURN!" Shasa called her bey out as a light blue flare surrounded her and summoned the avatar of Surge Saturn.

"Limit Break: Volcano!"

Hikaru called out his specials move as he swung his right arm across as he flew back.

CLASH

Saturn lands a hit on Helios but then, Saturn slips through Helios. Shasa was confused but then figured out what it's special ability is. When in Limit Break mode, Helios's five blades are lined up with five red blades below. But when the limit break activates, it exposes the red wings. As a result, the ring becomes a bound blade. Causing it to endure attacks from opposing beyblades.

Saturn and Helios pulled back and raced towards each other.

"Volcano Strike!" Hikaru called again, tempted to finish the match off.

Suddenly, a huge explosion of lightning surrounded the entire stadium. Everybody was shocked by what happened. The winds from the explosion caused Hikaru, Hyuga and Shasa to be blown back a little bit.

Valt was able to stand his ground and once the smoke and the explosion cleared and his eyes widened at the scene. The stadium was destroyed, along with Saturn staying in one piece, but Helios has been bursted.

He then noticed the position his friends were at. Luckily, Hyuga was okay and he quickly ran towards Hikaru and Valt quickly ran towards Shasa.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Valt asked in concern. Shasa used her arms to sit up and she chuckled.

"Hehe, yeah I'm okay." Valt gave Shasa his hand which she happily accepted and Valt pulled her up.

"You okay, bro?" Hyuga asked as he was helping Hikaru up.

"Yeah, I think I'm fine." Hikaru said, rubbing his head a little bit.

Everybody looked at the stadium and was surprised, even Shasa.

"What was that?" Hyuga asked.

"I don't know, but It looked like some sort of move." Hikaru claimed.

Valt heard this and turned to Shasa with a smile.

"Got a name?"