Dante Koryu

Shasa widened her eyes as she saw ANOTHER legendary blader! How many is she gonna run into randomly. But still, Shasa was surprised to see Dante come out of the blue. Dante earned his right as a legendary blader. A year ago, Shasa remembered that BC Sol got a new member and it was Dante, though they never met. Dante didn't stick around that much until he as apart of the Victories Club and defended the blading world from team Hell. Shasa has watched the team battle between The Victories and Hell and it was truly amazing.

"Huh? Lui, who are they?" Dante asked as he turned to face Lui but pointed at the three girls. Lui just sighed.

"Just some interesting bladers. Now why are you here?" Lui asked with his arms crossed and closed one eye and kept the other open, looking at Dante.

"We gotta start practicing for the team tournament! I want us to rise to the top!" Dante cheered as he threw his fist into the air.

"Team Tournament?" Shasa asked to herself and Tomoka was about to answer but Dante beat her to it.

"Yeah! All of the legendary bladers like Valt and Lui are going to be in a tournament and we have to be paired up in teams that we choose! And Lui wanted to team with me!" Dante explained with stars in his eyes.

Shards looked at Lui with a little confusion. Sure, Shards knew Dante was strong but did Lui really want to be paired up with Dante? Shards knew Valt or Shu was much stronger so why? Lui saw her confusion and grinned at her.

Dante studied the three girls and noticed something in Shasas hands.

"Is that a bey?" Dante asked as he pointed at Shasas arm. Shasa slowly revealed her bey.

"Yeah, this is-"

SNATCH

Shasa sweat dropped as she saw Dante holding her bey with stars in his eyes.

"Woah! It's a sparking bey! This looks so awesome!" Dante exclaimed. He really loved beys.

"Hey! Wanna battle!?" Dante asked in excitement. Making everyone except Lui, surprised. Lui knew Dante and knew he would want to battle other bladers, so he stepped off to the side. Maybe watching Dante and Shasa facing off would be worth to watch.

Shasa was surprised but smiled, she wanted to take on as many as powerful bladers as she could.

"Sure! Let's go!" Shasa agreed and Dante smiled.

"This is, Tempest Dragon!" Dante announced as he held up his bey. Both bladers traded beys for inspection.

Shasa studied Tempest Dragon. It was a sparking bey, a right spinning attack type. 1A Chassis, Charge Metal Dash driver and Shasa noticed that this bey looked a lot similar to Ace Dragon. But it seems a little more chunkier and has rainbow highlights on the golden wings of the ring.

Tempest Dragon, this thing holds some major power. This thing is super heavy, which means it can do some powerful attacks. I gotta figure out how to counter that, but there seems to be more to this bey... Shasa thought to herself. Shasa knew something else was going on but couldn't put her finger on it.

Cosmic Saturn! A balance type and it has a double chassis! Rubber contact points! OH SO COOL! Dante on the other hand wasn't trying to come up with any strategy, he just wanted to battle.

Both bladers traded their beys back and went on opposite sides of the stadium.

"First Battle!" Shards announced

Shasa decided to go with defense mode with a non-free spinning chassis. Both bladers got into their launching positions.

"Come at with everything you've got!" Dante said.