Reunited

Everyone has left the arena and Shasa was left, running around, trying to find Valt to see if he was doing okay. She's gotta admit, Valt lost in a painful way.

Sadly though, Valt was no where to be seen. Classic, Valt can just come and go really quickly.

After looking around the arena, Shasa still couldn't find Valt at all so she decided to give up and head off.

Shasa opened and closed the doors of the Sparking Arena and decided to walk off. Shasa looked at the ground, a little bit upset that she wasn't able to find Valt.

Then, she found a light coming out of her pocket. Shasa lifted her bey which was glowing from her pocket and looked at it.

"Saturn..." Shasa whispered, trying to understand what Saturn was trying to say to her but Saturn just kept glowing. Shasa then looked up and what she saw surprised her.

There was a beautiful sunset with the sun setting beneath the ocean of the beach and the beautiful orange and pink sky rims filling the sky. But what was more surprised was that there was rail, blocking off the beach and someone was leaning on it.

It was Valt

Saturn stopped glowing as soon as Shasa looked ahead. Finally, after looking, she was able to find him. Shasa placed Saturn in her pocket and walked up. As closer as Shasa got, she was able to meet Valts back turned to her and Valt looking at the sunset.

Shasa tried to think of what to say. They haven't seen each other in a while so she doesn't really know what to say.

"H-Hey Valt." Shasa stuttered, immediately slapping herself in her mind, she felt so stupid. Valt shifted at the voice and turned and his eyes widened.

"Shasa?" Valt asked, making sure he didn't see wrong. Shasa slightly waved with a light blush.

"Yeah...Hi." Shasa said, nervously. Valt was surprised, he didn't expect Shasa to be here. Valt studied her on how much she'd changed and it caused Valt to have light blush but he was able to hide it.

"Wow, you've changed! How long has it been?" Valt asked, putting on his cheerful smile, making Shasa feel a little relived. 

"It's been a while. I-I saw your match." Shasa stuttered again, once again, surprising Valt.

"Did you really come all of this way to watch me battle?" Valt asked in shock.

"Yeah, and also I wanted to get stronger myself." Shasa said and Valt grinned at that.

"You tried your best." Shasa said with a smile, trying to cheer him up. Valt smiled sadly at her and then took out Valkyrie out of his pocket.

"Yeah, too bad I lost." Valt said, smiling sadly at Valkyrie before he had a confident smile and looked up at her.

"So it looks like I have to get even stronger!" Valt said with his fist up in the air which made Shasa giggle.

"What?" Valt asked, confused on why she giggled.

"It's nothing." Shasa said, reassuring him. She walked up and placed her hands on the rails looking at the sunset.

"The views beautiful, right?" Shasa asked, amazed by the view of the sunset.

Valt took a look at the sunset and took a little glance at her. He blushed a little and without realizing, he said:

"Yeah...really beautiful." Valt said in true amazement and more like a whisper. Shasa turned to look at Valt and was surprised Valt was looking at her. Both were trapped in each others stares before Valt broke it.

"So, you said you were here to get stronger?" Valt asked, nervously scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah." Shasa replied, putting her hands back into her pockets.

"Kris asked me to go on a training journey to spread beyblade around the globe even more." Shasa said.

"Yeah? How'd it go?" Valt asked, actually being interested.

"Well I was able to defeat Xander-" Before Shasa can go on, Valt inturupted.

"You beat Xander!?" Valt asked, surprised she was able to defeat a legendary blader.

"Uh, yeah. After going through his training, I was able to win against him." Shasa said, Valt shivered at the mention of Xanders training. He remembered when he had to go through that and he felt like he was gonna die. 

"Man, you're getting strong real fast! Good job!" Valt complimented and Shasa flushed at it.

"What else?" Valt asked, hoping there was more to the story.

"Well I was able to battle against Shu, but I wasn't able to win once." Shasa cutely pouted which made Valt laugh slightly. To be honest, every time Shasa pouted, Valt found it a bit cute but he'd never admit it.

"So yeah, that's it so far, then I ended up here." Shasa explained.

"Wow, I'm impressed, you're making some progress." Valt complimented once again. Shasa smiled at it and both turned their attention back towards the sunset.

Shasa took a couple glances at Valt.

Why am I feeling this way. I just feel...warm when I'm with him. What's wrong with me!? Shasa thought to herself.

But Shasa wasn't the only once looking at Valt. Valt took a few looks at Shasa a couple of times too.

I don't know what it is but...I just feel...great or alive when I'm around her...but I feel even more warm, what could it be? Valt thought to himself. Both bladers were confused by their feelings but decided to push them aside for now.

"So, how was the Legend Festival?" Shasa asked, wanting to know how his battles went.

"It was so much fun. I was able to battle against a lot of strong bladers, especially Hikaru and Hyuga." Valt said, which made Shasa look at him in confusion. Once Valt saw her face, he was able to tell that she was confused.

"Oh, they're part of the new generation of bladers, they're actually pretty strong! They're both brothers and I was able to face Hyuga in the semi-finals actually!" Valt said, he spoke highly of him. Shasa was happy that Valt was able to find a few bladers that challenged him.

Valt then smirked at Shasa which made her a bit confused.

"Hey, Shasa? Let's have a battle!" Valt announced as he held up Brave Valkyrie. Shasa was taken aback by his request but then she smirked back and reply with:

"Alright! It's been four years since I've battle Valkyrie! Let's do this!"