Lui Shirosagi

Shasa couldn't believe her eyes, Lui Shirosagi was standing there with his arms crossed and a scary grin on his face making Shasa shiver. 

Shards just smirked at him, Tomoka wasn't surprised she knew the relationship between Shards and Lui, she knows they have feelings for each other and Shards is Luis closest friend.

Lui jumped from the railing and walked towards Shasa, keeping that evil grin on his face and those wide raging eyes staring at all of them.

"It looks like we have some new prey." Lui said as he grinned at Shasa which she took a step back. Shasa didn't know Lui that much but she has seen Lui battle and she has seen his match with Shu, Aiger and Valt. And he was pretty strong, he defeated all of those bladers before but Aiga and Shu were able to defeat him, Valt almost won against him but lost.

"You're...Lui Shirosagi." Shasa muttered out in amazement, she didn't care at all about him interrupting her battle with Shards, she was just surprised Lui was there. She then looked over to see Shards just walking up to him in a complete calm state.

"So...why're you here?" Shards asked with a smirk and Lui smirked back.

"Valt talked about this other strong bladers with protentional, so I wanted to see if she could rival me." Lui said as he smirk glared at Shasa.

Shasa was confused by how Lui spoke to Shards, he usually spoke in an aggressive tone. Tomoka walked up to Shasa and whispered in her ear.

"They're in a relationship." Tomoka whispered and Shasas eyes widened as she looked at Lui and Shards...those two are a thing!? So that explains it, now Shasa figured it out but it was still shocking that Lui has a girlfriend. No offense but they didn't seem like they would go together, but love conquers all.

"So, you're Shasa Guten? A blader Valt talked about?" Lui said as he faced Shasa.

"Yeah...you talked with Valt?" Shasa asked Lui who still had his smirk.

"It seems he spoke highly of you, I came to see how good you really are." Lui explained, Shasa on the other hand was surprised. She blushed lightly finding out about Valt talking about her in a good light. Lui caught her light blush and smirked and then held up his bey towards Shasa.

"Rage Longinus is just thirsting for you're blood!" Lui said evilly as he held his bey. It was a left spin, attack type sparking bey. With the 3A chassis and the Destroy dash driver.

The Destroy driver features an eight-pointed star tip, akin to Jaggy but under a free-spinning plate that sits at a standard height. Shasa saw Nightmare Longinus in action and because of the drivers shape and diameter, it will create aggressive movement pattern equivalent to with the same moderately controllable movement pattern and speed.

The sparking chip has a light purple and gold sparking core and a golden dragons head with red eyes and a purple horn on the top surrounding the middle circle core with a couple lightning bolts on the bottom of each side.

The Rage ring is something else. It looks an insane attack ring with two large dragon blades on both left and right sides with a red V on the top head and yellow and black bolts on each side. There were also other sharp blades attached to the beyblade with purple and light blue thunder strikes on the top.

Last was the 3A Chassis, and boy did it look awesome. It basically had the same shape as the ring around it but it was all crystal purple, but there were a couple for shape blades added for more impact.

This beyblade looked insane, it looked like a crazy attack type. Shasa knew that there was more to this beyblade than meets the eye.

"You came here to battle?" Shasa asked bluntly and Lui laughed.

"HAHAHAH! I wouldn't have come here if I didn't wanna." Lui said as he placed his hands in his hips and Shasa smiled.

"Alright! Let's do it! Cosmic Saturn will be your opponent." Shasa said as she showed Cosmic Saturn and Lui seemed to study very quick on beys because he just looked at it for one second and stared right back at Shasa and nodded.

Both bladers walked over and got into the opposite sides of the bey stadium.

"Do you think Shasa would stand a chance." Tomoka asked, keeping her voice down.

"Hah, not even in your wildest dreams. She couldn't beat neither you or me, even if she defeated Xander, Lui is stronger than the three of us combined, she can't stand a chance." Shards said, keeping her voice down too but Lui overheard and that caught his attention.

He looked at Shards for a second and turned to Shasa.

"You've defeated Xander Shakadara, huh?" Lui asked, showing a TINY bit of impression. If someone could defeat a legendary blader might be worthy of being an opponent for him.

Shasa nodded back in response.

"HAHAHAH! Shasa Guten, you have fully caught my attention! Now show me what you can do!" Lui yelled as a light blue aura started to surround him, Shasa felt a dangerous vibe from him.

Shasa looked at Saturn and Saturn glowed at her and Shasa nodded back. She switched Saturn into defense and kept the free spinning chassis mode on. She's decided to go on defense for now cause she feels like she's gonna battle him for some time and she needs to see what Longinus is capable of right now so she'll have a better chance next time. So she'll hold back in the first battle.

"First battle!" Tomoka announced and both bladers got into their launching positions.

I have to focus on those big dragon blades, if I can't find a way to counter them, there's no way I could win Shasa thought to herself, the biggest issue is those dragon blades, they carry out some huge power. Lui may be a legendary blader, but even the strongest legends fall at times.

"Ready? Set!" Tomoka called as she raised her arm out.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!!!"