BONUS CHAPTER

Yoongi walked towards the living, feeling tired. All he wants to do is to take a hot shower and straight away go to bed. But he's too lazy to move around. He was exhausted. He took off his thigh holster and placed it on the coffee table. He threw himself on the couch nearby and raised his feet on top of the coffee table, slowly closing his eyes.

His breathing came out evenly and his chest formed a uniform wave.

While he's unconscious, a figure crawled out towards the living room. "P-pa..." the 1.2 years old toddler crawled to the coffee table. She got herself stood up by grabbing onto the table top. Her eyes wandered around and landed on Yoongi's sheath that was carelessly laid on the coffee table.

"Pa...appa..." Min Nayeon managed to grab onto the sheath and she pulled it closer. She's trying to pull out the gun from the sheath when a loud, ear-piercing voice shouted.

"Min Nayeon, no!!!" Dahee hurriedly ran towards her from the stairs.

Yoongi, who was sleeping a moment ago, was now awake when his wife shouted. He quickly looked around and noticed his daughter near him, with his holster in her chubby hand. He gently took it from, "Baby, this is mine." He took it away and threw it farther to the center of the coffee table when his daughter couldn't reach.

Dahee quickly picked Nayeon in her hand and hugged her closely. She glared at her husband. "Min Yoongi! How many times should I remind you? Keep your weapon out of the baby's reach!" She reminded him with a glare.

"Love, I'm sorry. I'm just..." he sighed. "I'm just too tired."

Dahee kept glaring at him.

She then took a seat right next to her husband. She positioned Nayeon near her breast and lifted her shirt before she started to feed her.

"It's been 1 year and she's still breastfeed?" Yoongi asked and Dahee nodded. "I don't have much nowadays. Maybe it's time to stop. I started giving her water from the sippy cup. Luckily she's okay with it." Dahee told Yoongi and he only nodded.

Yoongi stared at his daughter for a while. But his expression is unreadable. So Dahee decided to ask him.

"Why are you looking at Nayeon like that? What's wrong?"

Yoongi kept his cold look as he spoke, "That's mine."

"Huh?" Dahee was frowning. Yoongi nodded, pointed at his wife's breast with his lips.

Dahee groaned, "Honey, don't be jealous with your own daughter." "How can I not? Your attention was all on her. I miss you, Dahee." Yoongi then looked at her softly.

Dahee sighed, "I'll put Nayeon to sleep first. I'll prepare your bath afterwards." "Thank you my love." Yoongi gave her a soft smile. Dahee got up with Nayeon in her hand. She was about to walk upstairs when she remembered something.

"Ah! He's sleeping but you should check on Hojun. He made a drawing of you."