Weapon 9

Dahee was on her break when she told Hye Jung how he met Yoongi.

Hye Jung sighed heavily, "You do know he's a dangerous guy right? He's Agust D! I mean police are chasing after his family but they never succeed. Their ruthless guards around their house made it impossible for police to enter."

Dahee nodded, "I know and I've heard about it before but so far, he didn't hurt me. Well he did threat to kill me the first time we met but that's it. Nothing else after that."

"Just be careful around him okay. I'm kind of worried." Hye Jung said. "Thank you unnie." Dahee smiled.

Hye Jung let Dahee go home early that day. It was almost eight when Dahee reached Yoongi place.

Kuhn led her to the living room like always.

"Please wait here." He said. Dahee nodded before she sat on the couch.

"Hey." Dahee called Kuhn. He turned to look at her.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"I'm sorry miss but unless he allows me, I will keep my name a secret." Kuhn told her.

Dahee nodded.

"You're here?" Yoongi walked into the room.

Dahee looked at him as he took the empty seat on the couch in front of her. "So what do you want to discuss?" she asked him. She was looking all curious and anticipating.

"Quit all your jobs." He said.

Dahee frowned, "W-What?" "I said quit all your jobs." He repeated.

"Excuse me? I don't get it why I should quit my jobs." Dahee said. "I need to work to look after my mom, if you forgot!"

Yoongi looked at her, "Quit your jobs and work here for me." "You want me to sell drugs?!" she was surprise.

"If I was insane, I would say yes but no, I'm still sane. You won't be working with drugs or guns or anything dangerous." He told her.

Dahee crossed her arms, "Do I get to decide?"

"Well, no."

She sighed. "Okay. Just tell me what work I should do."

Yoongi smiled, "Come here tomorrow morning at 9 and I'll explain everything tomorrow."

Dahee sighed again before she stood up, "I'll see you tomorrow. then" She bowed before she turned to leave the mansion.

"Kuhn will send you back home." he said as he looked at Kuhn and he nodded at his boss's word.

"No, thanks." Dahee declined his offer. "And I take no for answer." Yoongi smirked. Dahee grunted in annoyance.

Kuhn started the engine when he saw Dahee was already at the back seat. He received a message from Yoongi.

Kuhn looked at her through the mirror, "I'm sorry miss but I need to go somewhere. Boss needs me to buy something."

Dahee sighed again. "Just do whatever he asked. I don't want you to have trouble with him." Kuhn nodded.

Kuhn drove into a drive-thru lane.

"I need a set of double cheese burger, a set of fish fillet and miss what do you need?" Kuhn asked Dahee. "No, I'm good." She answered.

"Boss wants you to eat something. And he wants you to get something for your mother too." Kuhn told her.

She sighed heavily. "Cheese burger and chicken porridge."

Kuhn repeated her orders at the intercom.

After done getting their foods, Dahee told Kuhn the direction to her house. In less than 10 minutes, they reached her house.

Dahee was about to get out from the car when she turned to Kuhn and said, "Please don't tell him where I live. I've trouble you guys enough. By the way here." She handed a few notes. Kuhn looked at it in puzzle. "It's for the food." She said.

Kuhn shook his head, "Boss said he wouldn't receive money from you. Good night, miss." He said and with that he drove away.

Dahee gently fed her mother.

"Omma, there's a few things I think you should know." She said. Her mother looked at her curiously.

She inhaled deeply before she went, "Iquitallmyjobs."

Her mother frowned deeply, "Honey, slow down. I didn't catch what you were saying."

She sighed, "I quit all my jobs." She said the words one by one, enough to make her mother hear her words.

"Why honey? Did they give you hard time?" her mother asked in concern.

Dahee shook her head, "It's not like that omma. Well... erm... man, this is hard."

"Why don't you tell me right from the start what's happening?" her mother asked.

"Okay. Omma, you know there's a family of mafia living around our neighbourhood do you?" she asked and her mother nodded. "Well, that family has a son."

"Okay..." her mother looked at him.

"I kind of met him-"

"Omo! Did he hurt you?! Did he try to chase you out from this house?! Did he?" her mother asked before she started to cough.

Dahee handed a glass of plain water to her mother, "Omma, take it slow." She rubbed her mother's back as she watched her mother drank the water.

"Omma, calm down okay. He didn't hurt me or anything. He wants me to quit my jobs and work for him."

Her mother's eyes widened. "Wha-"

"I don't know yet. I'm going to his place tomorrow morning to find out what my job actually is but he did tell me that I won't be working on drugs or any of his dirty works."

"And you trust him?! Dahee-ah..."

"Omma, I know you're worry about me but omma, I'll be okay." Dahee smiled softly even she herself don't know whether she'll be okay or not.