Weapon 19

Dahee roamed around the kitchen before she found what she's been looking for; a jug and a grape cordial.

It took her less than five minutes before she put in the last ice cube into te jug. *all I have to do now is to get this to the greenhouse. I can ask the boys to get the mug since they know better than me.* she was about to lift the jug when a familiar voice greeted her.

"Hey pretty. We met again."

She turned around in surprise. *Yoongi's appa. Shit! Am I in trouble?* she suddenly remembered her last encounter with him.

She took steps back. "What do want?" she asked him. "Rude isn't it? You're roaming around my kitchen but you're asking me that? I'm supposed to ask you that. What are you doing in here, pretty?" he asked as he eyed her from head to toe.

*shit! I hate that flirty look on his face.* she thought as she swallowed her saliva. "I'm making a drink for me and the boys." She answered.

"The boys? Not for me?" he stepped towards her. "Don't come closer." She warned him.

Min Chul grabbed onto her wrist with a dirt smirk, "Or what?"

"Let me go!" she tried her best to pull out from his grip.

"You know, I found out that my son was with you for the last few days. For your information, he missed a few important meetings that cost us some loss for about 1 billion dollar worth of deals." He tightened his grip around her wrist.

*Shit! Where are the boys when I need them? Jinhoo! Isn't the 5 minutes bench mark passed already?* she thought. "Let me go!" she shouted.

She heard footstep come running in.

"Miss Dahee!" Jinhoo ran into the kitchen. He was in shock when he saw Min Chul was holding onto her.

"Miss Dahee!" he rushed to her. He slapped Min Chul's hand away from her. "Sorry Big Boss I won't allow you to touch her." He warned him with the look that was meant to kill. He stood protectively in front of Dahee.

Min Chul scoffed, "Wow! First you got my son and now you got my best man under your orders as well?" he laughed evilly.

"It's not her order that I'm working for her. It Boss's order." Jinhoo said. "My son? Really? You must mean something to him then." He walked closer.

"Big Boss, I'm warning you! Do not take any step further." Jinhoo warned him. He pulled Dahee closer to him, just in case.

Min Chul looked at Jinhoo. He showed no sign of joking.

Min Chul stepped backwards, "Fine. But I promise you this won't be the last time we met. This is my house after all." His words were meant for Dahee. He then walked out from the kitchen, leaving Jinhoo and Dahee.

Her knees wobbled a lot that she felt on the floor.

"Dahee are you okay?" Jinhoo asked her worriedly. She looked at him. He was surprise when he saw tears had blurred her sight.

"I'm glad you came, Jinhoo." She said.

Jinhoo was hesitated at first but looking at Dahee's condition, he knew she needs someone to comfort her. He wrapped his arms around her when she started to sob hardly.

Finally it's time for Dahee to go home.

"Will you be okay?" Hwanhee asked.

After the incident, Jinhoo told the others what happened to her.

"Do you need us to fetch you from your place?" Wooshin asked but she shook her head, "I've trouble you enough. And one more thing, can you promise not to tell Yoongi or Kuhn about any of these?" she looked at them.

Gyojin looked at her, "But Dahee-" "Please?" she begged him.

"Hyung?" the three younger men looked at Jinhoo. He was crossing his arms above his chest.

He looked at Dahee, "We'll do it for you."

She sighed in relief.

"But one more time we caught you in that situation, we're going to report everything even on what happen today to Boss, do you get me?" he looked at Dahee. She nodded eagerly.

That night, Dahee got a call from Yoongi. Her hands shaken when she read the caller ID. *The boys didn't tell him didn't they?* she thought.

"H-Hello."

"Hello sweetheart. How are you today?" He asked cheerfully.

"I-I'm good." She lied.

"It's good to know you're good. How's your mother? What about your study?" he shot her with questions.

"Everything's good." She answered.

"That's not convincing enough but if you say so. You know, I hope to see you soon. I've been really busy lately."

"Yoongi oppa..."

"Yes?"

"What will you do if I quit?" she asked him.

"Your study?"

"Working at your place."

"What?! Why?! Did someone disturb you?! Who is it?! Kuhn? No, he's always with me. Wooshin? No, he's too kind. Tell me who is it!" he sounded so mad.

"N-No-"

"You are not quitting , Kim Dahee. Not until I allow you to do so.  End of discussion." he then hung up.

She stared at her phone in disbelief. *shit! I need to call Jinhoo. But I don't have his number!*

"Right!" she dialled a number.

"Hello?"

"Kim Dahee ssi?"