Weapon 34

Jinhoo checked the mirror. "Did you tell him about this?" he asked Dahee who's sitting at the back. She shook her head. "I told you he shouldn't know about any of this, at least until I finish everything." She answered as she checked her notes once again.

"How many paper do you have?" Wooshin who sat at the passenger seat asked. "I have three today and another two tomorrow." Dahee told them. "You can go home first if you want. I don't want you to spend the next 8,9 hours doing nothing." She added.

"We'll stay. We'll bring you out for lunch." Wooshin said. She sighed, "Okay."

They finally arrived at the destination. Jinhoo parked the car. The three of them got down. "So where will you seat for your final?" Wooshin asked. She looked around. "See that building?" she pointed at a building. "I'll be in a hall at that building. Second floor." She answered.

"We don't want to cause any fuss, so we just take a look around while waiting for you. Your papers finish in three hours right?" Jinhoo asked and she nodded. "We'll be here when you finish." Wooshin reminded her and she nodded again.

"I see you later." She smiled at them and they nodded. "Take care." "Good luck." Jinhoo and Wooshin replied her smile.

It's already 1 in the morning and Yoongi wasn't at home yet. Dahee walked around the house with note in her hand. "How do I get these crap in my head?!" she said, frustrated.

"Do it slowly." Jinhoo said.

He was still there since Yoongi wasn't home yet. He wanted to keep her accompany while waiting for Yoongi .

"I can't!" she sighed.

"Do you need some rest?" he asked as he leaned against the wall.

"No!" Dahee went to him. "Here! You check it while I read it out loud." She handed the notes to him. He took it. "I did told you that you are not supposed to memorise this right." He said.

"I know. I know. Understand it. But Jinhoo, you know I hate this subject!"

Jinhoo shook his head. "Okay. you can start."

"Okay. The link layer. Data-link layer has responsibility of transferring datagram from one node to physically adjacent node over a link. Datagrams transferred..." she kept on reading her notes.

In the meantime, Yoongi walked into his house. He heard Dahee's voice and she was reading something. He checked his wrist watch, "She's awake?"

"Okay. You can start."

Yoongi heard man's voice. *What the? Did she cheat on me?* he fastened his steps.

"Datagrams transferred by-" "Dahee!" Yoongi called her name.

"Boss!" Jinhoo bowed to him. "Jinhoo? You still here?" he looked at Jinhoo. "You told Kuhn that you would be late today so I stay to watch over her." Jinhoo answered.

Yoongi nodded. *it's just Jinhoo. Calm down, Yoongi. He helps to watch over Dahee isn't he? That's good enough.*

"You can leave now. Sorry and thank you for your hard work today Jinhoo." Yoongi thanked him. Jinhoo bowed his head. "My honour, Boss." Jinhoo then walked out from the house.

Yoongi threw his gazes to Dahee. "So what are you doing Jinhoo?" he asked her. "He just help me with some things." She answered. "Like what?" he looked at her curiously.

Dahee crossed her arms on top of her chest. "Why are you asking this question out of sudden?"

"Answer me, Dahee." Yoongi looked so pissed off.

Dahee frowned. "What is wrong with you? Why are you so pissed off suddenly?"

"Look! When I ask you a question, you answer me, especially when I'm serious. Now answer me! What are you doing with Jinhoo?!" he blurted.

"I was memorising my note for my exam! Are you happy?!" Dahee raised her voice. She then stomped away from Yoongi .

Yoongi caught her wrist and pulled her into his arms.

Dahee's eyes widened in surprise. Her face went crimson.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it earlier. I mean, I do mean what I said. Wait! I...errr...just forget it okay." he said.

Dahee chuckled before she pushed Yoongi away.

"It's weird to see you like this." She smiled.

Yoongi smiled when he saw her smiled.

"You should sleep. I got a lot to do." She showed him the note before she walked away but again, Yoongi caught her wrist.

Dahee looked at him with a frown.

"I'll stay with you."

"What?" Dahee was taken aback. "No, you should sleep. It's been a tiring day for you." She added.

"And for you too. So let me stay with you. At least until you falls asleep." Yoongi said. "But-" "You have to listen to me this time, Kim Dahee." Yoongi insisted.

She sighed heavily. "Okay, Yoongi oppa."

Yoongi smiled, "Good. Wait for me okay. Let me take a shower." He walked away from her. "Take your time, oppa." She said. "I won't." he closed the door to his room.

She sighed again. She looked at her note. *now he knows. I wonder what crazy things will he do.* she thought.

Dahee sat on the couch and while waiting for Yoongi , she memorised her note. Her eyes felt really heavy but she quickly shook it off. *damn it! I still have a lot left! I can't sleep yet!* she opened her eyes widely.

Yoongi smiled silently as he watched her action. He carefully walked behind her. His hand reached for her head before he gently caressed her head.

She was surprise so she looked up. "Yoongi oppa."

"I'll make you something to drink okay." he said. "Sorry to trouble you." She said to him. He shook his head with a small smile.

Dahee went into the kitchen while waiting for Yoongi as he prepared something for her to drink.

"So do want to tell me anything about your exam, which I'm supposed to know?" he asked as he sat opposite to her.

"Well...errr... I have 5 papers in total. I have 3 today and another 2 tomorrow." She answered.

"You mean, you had 3 papers yesterday and another 2 today?" Yoongi smiled teasingly at her. She groaned, "Shit! It's already 2?" she was shock when she saw the time.

Yoongi caressed her hair, "Chill okay? I know you can do this."

Dahee blushed at his touch.

Yoongi looked at her. "Hey, are you blushing?" he asked, still teasing her. "Cut it out okay. I'm trying to study!" Dahee quickly took her notes and kept her eyes glued on the lines of words, hiding her blushing face.