Weapon 16

Dahee's mother cried when she learnt that Yoong paid for the bills. "It's the least I can do for you, maam." Yoongi smiled.

Yoongi and Kuhn wait outside as Dahee puts her mother to sleep. He watched through the small window.

"She's good at hiding things from us huh?" he whispered enough for Kuhn to hear. He nodded.

Dahee walked out from the room and went to Yoongi, "Thank you for your help today. I'll see you tomorrow?" she said, more like asking.

Yoongi checked his watch. "Did you eat?" he asked.

"W-What?" Dahee looked at him in question.

"Did you eat?" he repeated his words.

Dahee shook her head.

The last meal she had was dinner. She was busy this morning to arrange her mother's appointment with doctor so she planned to go for lunch. But since Yoongi was there, she forgot about having lunch as well.

"Lunch with me today. I'll wait for you at lobby." Yoongi turned to leave but Dahee stopped him, "I'm sorry but I can't come with you." She said.

Yoongi frowned, "Your mother is asleep. If you're worry about her, I can leave Kuhn with her or I call someone to look after her."

She shook her head, "No. It's okay."

Yoongi took out his phone and called someone, "Sunyoul come to the hospital right now. I want you to watch over a patient in room 611. Bring someone with you and be here in 10 minute."

"Yah! Didn't you hear what I said?" Dahee was almost at her verge of shouting at him.

Yoongi placed his finger on his lips, "Shhh. You don't want to disturb your mother right?"

Dahee quickly shut her mouth.

"Now let's wait outside for my men." Yoongi smiled.

Dahee watched as Yoongi took the chopstick and mixed his jajangmyeon. He then took a big bite of his noodle.

"Are you sure you're the future head of the mafia group?" she finally spoke.

Yoongi looked at her. "Whasrhrong?"

Dahee scoffed, "Don't answer. Chew down your food first."

Yoongi struggled to chew down the large amount of jajangmyeon.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Look at you. Greedy." Dahee shook her head.

Yoongi finally swallowed the food down his throat. "Why'd you ask?" "I never knew the future head of the mafia eats like a normal person?"

Yoongi scoffed, "What? Do you expect me to eat at a 5-stars restaurant?" Dahee didn't hesitate to nod.

"Look around you. Look behind us. See those guys? They used to do business with us. Drugs. My dad calls it a quit between them." Yoongi said calmly as his hand reached for the apple cider.

"Aren't they dangerous? Are they going to attack you?" Dahee was worry. "Do they have weapon on their table?" Yoongi whispered. Dahee took a glance.

Her breath caught on her throat. From her place, she could see most of them have their shinning knife on the table.

"Knives." She whispered back to him.

"Okay." He sneaked his hand beneath his jacket and took out his gun. "Yah, what are you doing?!" Dahee whispered shout at him.

"Nothing." He whirl the gun between his fingers in the mid-air, enough to attract their attention.

They quickly hide their knives and Dahee saw that.

"Wow!" she whispered. "I've killed one of their friends." He said to her before he took another bite of his jajangmyeon. Dahee's eyes widened in shook. *he really did that?! And he's not feeling guilty about it?!*

"Go and ask them if you don't believe me." Yoongi said. Dahee shook her head intently. *sorry mister but I don't want to get kill. I already took away half of my life when I decide to work at your place.* Dahee shook her head.

Dahee cleared her throat. "I just want to say thank you for everything. You did so much for me and my mother."

"Don't worry about it. It's the least I can do."