Weapon 13

"We will guard the room. Please wait for Boss in his room." Wooshin spoke to Dahee. She knew it's for her own good so she nodded in defeat before she walked into the room.

The door behind her went close. She looked around Yoongi's gloomy room. He had his wall painted in black and red. His bed was also in black and red. Well, to make it easy, most of his things in his room are black.

Dahee went to his study table. There she saw a photo of a woman. She picked it up and looked at it intently.

"What a lovely lady..." she said softly.

"That was my mother." A voice made her turned around.

She quickly placed the picture back on it's place. "Sorry." She quickly apologise.

Yoongi nestled her. He looked at the picture. 

"Where is she now?" Dahee asked.

"Dead." Was all he answered her.

"I'm so sorry."

"I'm used to it by now." He told her.

Yoongi walked closer to the window and peaked between the curtains. "You know she's the only woman whom I'm not afraid to show my true self. When she's still around, she's my everything. I need no one else, not even my father. After she died, I never talk to anyone else for some times until Kuhn made his first move to talk to me." He looked at the greenhouse, which he can see from his room.

"Kuhn?" Dahee frowned.

"That guy who's always with me." Yoongi turned to look at her. "Do you know why I want you to give a second life to that greenhouse?" he suddenly asked her.

She shook her head.

"That greenhouse was my mother's favourite place. Whenever that old man went out for business, she would go there to do some reading or just some gardening. After she died, I let all the plant she loves die along with her." Yoongi told her.

"But why me? You could hire anyone to do the job?" Dahee built up courage to ask him.

"Well,  I told you I talk to other people after my mom died. But you're similar to my mother in a way. You don't make me feel awkward." He looked at her. "Sorry that you have to listen to all this."

"Hey it's okay. I don't mind. Everyone has their own memories of someone they love. It's my pleasure for me to hear it from you rather than other people." Dahee give him her soft smile.

*shit! That smile again!* he cursed.

Yoongi cleared his throat, "Anyway, I won't be at home too much after this so I'll place few of my trusted men to be with you whenever you're around this house. I don't know when that old man's going to be at home and I won't be at home all the time to stop things like just now from happening." He looked at her.

"Saying no to you won't help with the situation right now so I'll just follow your rule." Dahee said.

Yoongi nodded, "Good. Shall we continue our work from where we stop just now?" he asked and she nodded before she followed him back to the greenhouse.