Weapon 6

"I did tell you that I won't kill you right? But, I'm capable of killing you right now." Yoongi smirked as he took out his Bloody Night and aimed it at her.

*Ouh shit!* Dahee was taken aback.

Yoongi smirked before he put away his gun away. "But I'm keeping you alive." He said before he continued to walk.

"Sit." Yoongi said when they arrived at the living room.

Dahee obediently sat down.

A small figure walked into the room. Dahee laid her eyes on it.

"Cat?" she looked at Yoongi .

He looked indifferent.

The cat suddenly jumped on Dahee and rested on her lap. "H-Hey..."

"Looks like you forgot her." Yoongi said.

"Me? Forgot who?" she blinked innocently.

Yoongi nodded at Mocha, "That's your cat, the one you've been giving food to everyday." He told her.

"Wh-What?" Dahee lifted her up and looked at her closely. "Mocha?"

"Mocha?" Yoongi frowned.

Dahee nodded, "That's what I call her. But why does she looks different? She looks...clean?" she was unsure herself when she saw Mocha's colour was a bit light brown compared to when she saw her everyday.

"Of course she looks clean. I bathed her." Yoongi answered.

"Really? How much do I need to pay you?" She asked. Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "I didn't do it for money."

"Okay then. Uhm, well, thank you. I should be going then." She stood up to leave but Yoongi stopped her.

He stood up and went to her.

"Will you bring the cat home with you?" he asked and she shook her head. "Then leave it here."

"But-" "No excuse. If you're going to leave her on the road side again, you better leave her for good. You know it's not safe to leave her out there." Yoongi told her.

Dahee's face looked down. She put Mocha down, "Guess I should leave you here then." She sadly said to her.

She turned to leave again but then Yoongi stopped her, "Come here again tomorrow at 11 and I'll let you play with her." Yoongi said.

Dahee looked at him in surprise. "Really?! I mean, it's okay. Don't want to disturb you and your business."

Yoongi looked at her, "Just come okay." He said sternly.

Dahee looked at him in fear, "I-I will."

"Good. I'll send you to the front door."

Dahee went back home.

"Omma, I'm home." She went into a room on the 1st floor. The room where her mother stays.

"Sweetheart." Her mother smiled weakly.

She sat on the chair right next to her mother's bed. "How are you feeling today?" she asked.

Her mother slowly shook her head, "Same."

Dahee took her mother's hand and rubbed her knuckles. "Hang in there okay omma. I'll work harder so we can send you to hospital." She said.

Her mother shed tears, "I'm sorry my daughter. If only I wasn't sick, I'll help you to pay off all the debt. But now, I'm only add the problem for you."

Dahee shed tears too, "No, it's not your fault omma. Dad shouldn't left us with his debt."

"I really want to see you in your school uniform but I can't even give you that. What kind of mother am I?" her mother cried.

"Omma." Dahee went to hug her mother. "It's okay omma. I don't mind. As long as you're here with me, I'm fine." Dahee rubbed her mother's back.

Dahee woke up early that morning to prepare a large quantity of food. *Now that I think about it, it makes me nervous to go to his house.*

She stopped chopping the vegetables, "Can I not go to his house?" she asked herself.

"I did tell you that I won't kill you right? But, I'm capable of killing you right now."

She suddenly remembered his words. She shook her head, *No, no! If I die, who'll look after my mother?*

"No, no. I have to go." She said to herself.

Done with the food, she went into her mother's room to feed her.

"Something smells so delicious?" her mother looked at her with a small smile.

"I'm meeting someone after this and I'm not sure what time I'll be home." She told her mother. "So I thought that you should eat something first."

"Who?" her mother asked. "Just someone. But don't worry omma, I'll make sure not to be long. hopefully." Dahee smiled to her mother and she nodded.

Done with everything, she finally made her move to Yoongi house. The closer she got to his house, the faster her heart beat.

Dahee finally stopped in front of the gate. She was looking for a way to get in like bell or something but there's nothing. *how should I get in?*

She was about to leave but just then, the small gate flew open.

She looked at it in puzzle. She looked around but no one else was there. *so I guess it's for me then.* with that she walked into the house compound.

Upon reaching the front door, a man appeared.

"Who are you?" Dahee asked.

He bowed, "The boss is waiting for you inside. Let me show you the way." He lead the way and Dahee followed him.

"Boss, she's here."

Dahee heard the man before he finally moved out of the way.

Yoongi who's standing by the sliding door, turned around. "You're here?" he looked at Dahee.

She nodded, "Mocha?"

Yoongi called her to come closer.

Dahee gulped down her saliva before she went to Yoongi .

"She's there." Yoongi pointed.

Dahee's gaze landed on the direction Yoongi pointed. A smile craved on her face.

Yoongi was surprise but he hid it.

"She looks happy." Dahee's words brought Yoongi back to the real world, "She does." Was all he said.

"By the way, this is for you." Dahee handed him the food she made.

Yoongi received it, "For?"

"Er, thanks? I mean for taking care of mocha." Dahee said.

Yoongi looked at the food. "Wait here."