Weapon 12

The next morning, Dahee went to Yoongi's place like usual. Yoongi and Kuhn were waiting for her, looking all sad.

"Hey guys, good morning. What's with your face? Smile a bit." She smiled.

"Come with me." Was all Yoongi said before he brought her outside. He sighed before he and Kuhn led the way to the greenhouse but they didn't went inside. They brought Dahee to the back side of the greenhouse. She could see stone on top of freshly dug soil.

"Mocha, she's under there." Yoongi said.

"W-What? What are you saying? What do you mean?" Dahee looked at him. "Don't you get it? She's dead!" Yoongi said. "How?! What happen?!" Dahee looked at him with tears in her eyes.

Kuhn fell on his knees, bowing to her, "It's my fault. I'm sorry." He apologised. 

"Don't make me repeat my words twice. I ask you what happen." Dahee demanded.

"I bath her. Everything went perfectly fine until I was about to dry her." Kuhn paused. "She jumped out from my hand and went straight to the road. Then a car..." he didn't dare to continue.

"We brought her to the nearest veterinarian but she died while getting ready for surgery." Yoongi continued the rest.

"I'm really sorry." Kuhn kept apologising.

Dahee kept her head lowered. "Can you leave me for a while?"

"Sure. Kuhn." Yoongi turned and walked away with Kuhn behind him.

Dahee crouched down and she touched the soil, "Mocha, I'm sorry I was not a good friend to you. I'm sorry I couldn't do much to take care of you. I may not spent much time with you but I really want to thank you. Thank you so much for making me happy, Mocha. I wouldn't forget the time I've spent with you on the side of the road. May you rest in peace, sweetheart. I love you." She stood up and left into the greenhouse.

Dahee put away her satchel bag and tied her hair into a messy bun. She put on the gardening gloves and started her work on upgrading the greenhouse.

As she was busy doing her work, she didn't realise someone else had entered the greenhouse.

"Hey pretty." A deep voice said.

Dahee quickly turned around, knowing the voice doesn't belong to Yoongi or Kuhn. When she turned around, she was shock. The person who's standing right in front of her in the head of the mafia group himself. How does she know? Well the scar on his face is the proof.

"What are you doing here pretty? Are you lost?" he stepped closer to her. "No, I work here." She answered as she took a few steps backwards. "Oh? I don't remember if I ever hire a gardener." He said. "No, it's your son." She answered as she continued to step backwards. 

"Oh? He's good at finding people to work with, especially when it comes to women." He stepped closer to Dahee.

She stepped back but she already reached her limit. Behind her is the dried water fountain.

"Why don't you have fun with me, huh?" Min Chul reached his hand out to touch her.

Someone grabbed his hand before he could touch Dahee.

"Yoongi?"

"She's mine so back off!" Yoongi gritted his teeth.

"Oh come on. I know she's not your type. Just give her to me." Min Chul tried to reach her again.

"Kuhn!" Yoongi called.

Kuhn ran in with two other men.

Yoongi noticed them, "Sunyoul, Wooshin, bring her to my room and make sure no one else, and I really mean no one else..." he narrowed his eye at his father. "No one other than me can enter the room, do you get me?"

"On your order, Boss. Miss..." Wooshin and Sunyoul looked at Dahee.

"Yah, go with them and don't leave the room until I knock." Yoongi reminded her and she nodded. Wooshin and Sunyoul escorted her out from the greenhouse.

Once Yoongi saw the three of them were out from the greenhouse, Yoongi turned back to his father with a death glare.

"Listen here, old man. She's mine so do not touch her. Don't even lay a single hair on her." He warned his father.

Min Chul smirked, "That's the reason you've been missing from few meeting lately? She's the reason?"

"None of your business." Yoongi gritted his teeth.

Min Chul laughed, "Yoongi, remember. You're the future leader of this group-" "Which I don't agree." He cut his father's words.

"Do what you're supposed to and I'll leave the girl untouched." Min Chul suggested.

Yoongi gritted his teeth before he finally turned around and left the greenhouse.