Weapon 27

Yoongi checked his phone. "Okay. Thre done. There's still another one. Is this one as important as the one before, Kuhn?" he asked Kuhn. "Not really Boss." He answered shortly. He sighed, "Good. I had enough of meeting for today. Do you think you can take care of it?" he asked Kuhn. He nodded.

Yoongi sighed again, "Okay, let's go home." He said and Kuhn nodded.

Just then his phone rang. He quickly answered it with a smile, "Dahee-" "Yoongi oppa." Dahee's was crying.

"Dahee?!" Yoongi was suddenly shaking inside when he heard she's crying. Answer was not heard but only her sobbing. "Yah Kim Dahee!!" Yoongi shouted through the phone.

"Oppa...omma..."

"What?!"

Yoongi and Kuhn ran through the lobby door and went to the receptionist and asked about a patient that arrived at the ER due to breath complication and they told him the location. Kuhn ran ahead of him and pushed the lift for him and by the time Yoongi reached there, the lift was opened.

"Yoongi oppa!" Dahee's voice greeted him when he walked out from the lift.

She ran to him.

Without any hesitation, Dahee ran into Yoongi 's arms. The close distance between them brought shiver to Yoongi but he has no time for that. He wrapped a hand around her as the other hand gently stroke Dahee's head. He tried to calm her down, "Hey, everything's going to be fine, okay? Your omma's going to be okay."

Dahee fell asleep while waiting for the surgery to end. Yoongi looked at her. *Man, she looked tired.* he thought as he slipped strands of her hair behind her ears.

The door finally opened and doctors walked out from it. Yoongi quickly went to them.

"Is everything okay?" he asked. "You are?" one of the doctor asked. "The patient's son in-law." He answered.

The doctor nodded. "Everything's going to be just fine. We will transfer her to her room. She might be sleeping for few more hours because of the anaesthetic." The doctor said and Yoongi nodded.

"If you excuse me."

Yoongi nodded to them before they walked away.

"Kuhn! Jinhoo!" he called them. "One of you will go and check on Dahee's mother and the other will stay here with me." Yoongi told them. Jinhoo nodded, "I'll go." Yoongi nodded.

Just when Jinhoo wanted to leave, Yoongi called him. He turned to look at Yoongi .

"I just want to thank you for taking care of Dahee and omonim when I'm not around." He thanked Jinhoo. Jinhoo bowed to Yoongi , "It's my honour, Boss." Then he walked away.

Yoongi went back to his seat, next to Dahee. He gently pulled Dahee's head to lean against his shoulder and let her sleep more.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't do it today. I'll reschedule everything with you."

Dahee slowly opened her eyes when she heard a familiar voice.

"No. I'm busy this week. Don't worry. I'll call you when everything is confirmed."

Dahee lifted her head from Yoongi 's shoulder.

"Hey, I need to go. I'll call you later." Yoongi hung up. "Hey." He looked at Dahee.

She took a few moments before she realised. "Oppa, omma-"

Yoongi pulled her hand to sit back. "Hey, calm down. They took her to her room. She might be sleeping right now. That's why I didn't wake you up." He told her calmly.

She seem more relax now that her mother is okay.

"Let's go to her room." Yoongi grabbed her hand.

Dahee hugged her mother when she finally woke up. "Omma, you're okay." she cried on her. Her mother smile, "Of course I'm okay." she said weakly. Then she noticed Yoongi . "Oh, Yoongi, you're here."

Yoongi nodded with a small smile.

"I must trouble you right?" she said to Yoongi . "No, omonim." He shook his head. Dahee broke the hug. "Omma, how you feel? Are you hurt?" she asked.

"I had knife cut through my skin, my child. Of course it hurt." She put her hand above her chest where she had the surgery.

"Omma, do you need anything? Fruit? Food? Drink?" she asked her mother. She shook her head. "I'm sleepy. I want to sleep a little bit more. Why don't you go and eat something with Yoongi. It's almost six and I know you haven't lunch yet." She said to Dahee.

Dahee shook her head. "I'm good."

Her mother took her hand, "What about Yoongi? Your husband." She whispered to her daughter. Dahee turned to look at Yoongi who's been staring out the window.

She sighed before she looked back at her mother, "Will you be okay omma?" she asked worriedly. She nodded, "What could happen in a hospital?" she smiled.

Dahee nodded, "Okay then. Yoongi oppa." She called Yoongi . He turned to her. "Let's grab something to eat." She said to him and he nodded with a small smile.

So Kuhn stayed at the hospital to look after her mother while Jinhoo came along with them.

Since Yoongi didn't like the food they served at their cafeteria, he decided that they eat at a restaurant near the hospital.

"I'll have 3 servings of sundae and sweet, sour pork and jajangbap and Jinhoo?" Yoongi turned to him. "It's okay Boss." Jinhoo politely refuse. "No, you should eat with us. You haven't eaten anything today. So?" Yoongi asked him and at the same time asking him to sit next to him. In the end he ordered 3 servings of jajangmyeon. There are for Dahee and Jinhoo. The other one was for Kuhn. He also ordered a serving of chicken porridge for Dahee's mother.

After they filled their stomach, Yoongi decided to stay for a while at the restaurant. Jinhoo went to guard at the front of the restaurant.

"So Dahee-ah?" Yoongi called. "Hmm?" Dahee looked at him. "I'm sure you're going to spend your night at the hospital, right?" he asked and she nodded. "Why?" she asked him back. "I'm going to stay with you." Yoongi said.

Dahee chocked on her drink. "W-What?"

"What? What's wrong with that?" Yoongi asked her.

"Oppa, have you slept at the hospital? Not as a patient of course." She looked at her. He shook his head.

Dahee slightly shook her head, "Then you should go home. It's far more comfortable compare to the hospital." She said as she took a small sip of her orange juice.

Yoongi looked at her. "How can I be comfortable if my wife is nowhere around me?"

Dahee put her glass. "Since when you care for me Yoongi oppa?" she asked him with a teasing smile.

*since the first day I meet you face-to-face, Dahee.* Yoongi thought.