Weapon 20

Yoongi looked at Jinhoo, Hwanhee, Gyojin and Wooshin. "Are you telling me the truth?" he asked and they nodded eagerly.

"Why would she talk about quitting? It's so sudden. Something must be happening around her when I'm not around." Yoongi said.

"No, Boss. Nothing happen and I can guarantee you that." Jinhoo said calmly.

After a moment of pause. "I trust you. You can leave now." He dismissed them. They bowed before they exited the room.

Wooshin breathed out heavily. "That was alarming." Hwanhee placed his hand on top of his fast beating heart. "I thought I'm going to die in there."

Gyojin turned to Jinhoo, "What happen hyung? Why didn't you tell him?" he asked Jinhoo.

Jinhoo sighed.

"Hello? Jinhoo? It's me Dahee. I got your number from Kuhn"

"Yes, Dahee ssi?"

"I know Yoongi going to shoot you with questions. I kind of told him I want to quit working at his place. So if he ever ask you anything, just lie to him. okay?"

"But Dahee ssi-"

"Please Jinhoo ssi. I don't want to trouble you anymore. Not right now. I'll tell him the truth when the time comes, it just not right now."

Jinhoo sighed heavily, "I don't know why you are doing this but okay. I'll keep it a secret from him."

"Oh my god! Thank you so much Jinhoo ssi. I really appreciate it. Thank you so much." She the hung up.

Jinhoo snapped back to real world when Hwanhee placed a hand on his shoulder. "You're okay?" he asked and he nodded. "Let's go to bed."

That morning, to ensure her safety, Jinhoo waited for her at the entrance. He's been doing that for few days ever since Min Chul threat her in the kitchen.

Something unexpected happened to her that morning.

"Hey." Yoongi greeted her.

She bowed to him. "Good morning." Jinhoo followed after.

Yoongi smiled, "Only good morning? No lame joke? No annoyed face for me?" Yoongi fixed his hair.

Dahee just answered with a bow. "I need to go." She then walked away with Jinhoo behind her.

Yoongi turned to Kuhn, "Did I say something wrong?" he asked. Kuhn shrugged, "I don't think so Boss."

"Whatever. Let's go. We're running late." He walked out from the house.

Jinhoo looked at Dahee. "You're okay?" he asked. She nodded silently. "You like him?" he asked.

"W-What?" Dahee looked at him in shock. "You do right?" he asked again. "No, I'm not." She answered as they walked into the greenhouse. "Then why do you look sad these few days?" Jinhoo crossed his hands.

Dahee didn't answer.

"I was right. You do like him."

"I don't. I just care for him. I don't want him to be in trouble with his father just because of me. So it's better if I stay away from him." She told Jinhoo.

Jinhoo smiled. *you just don't know how much he cares for you.* he thought.

"What's this?" Dahee picked a note that was left on the bench in the greenhouse. It wasn't handwritten. It was printed.

Jinhoo took a look as well.

"Meet me upstairs-Yoongi" was all the note said.

"Didn't he left just now?" Dahee turned to Jinhoo.

He shrugged, "Maybe he wanted to surprise you? Who knows?"

She smirked, "Very funny, Jinhoo? Now I have to go back to the main house?" she groaned.

Jinhoo looked at her, "Do you want me to come along?" he asked but like usual, she shook her head. "It's Yoongi, remember?" she smiled before she walked out from the greenhouse. 

"Good luck!" Jinhoo wished her. She shook her head with a smile.