Weapon 18

After spending three days at the hospital, Dahee can finally bring her mother home. After she finish grooming her mother and putting her mother to sleep, she excuse herself to her room. As soon as the door closed, she let out a heavy sigh. A pile of works were waiting for her.

*I have to study a lot. I've been missing them for three days.* she sighed heavily. Before she starts on her revision, she went to take a short bath to refresh herself.

Wearing her favourite pyjama, she tied her hair into a messy bun. She went to her study table and her gazes landed on her phone. Her hand reached for the phone. A smile appeared. *I really owe him a lot.* she thought.

She pressed the power button. The screen lit up and a notification popped up. She received a message. She swiped her phone and her eyes widened in surprise. *Yoongi oppa?*

"He even called me?" she scrolled down her phone. *Maybe I'm in shower...* she thought. Then she received another text message.

"Kim Dahee! Reply me or I'll be in front of your house in 5 minute!!-Yoongi oppa"

She frowned as she typed the reply.

"Is that supposed to be a threat?-Kim Dahee"

"Now only you reply me? I almost reach for the car keys!!-Yoongi oppa"

"Did you not know what shower is?" she typed back.

"It's almost 1 in the morning and you're taking shower? Are you going somewhere?-Yoongi oppa"

"Yes."

"Where? Do you want me to take you?-Yoongi oppa."

"No."

"C'mon. tell me. Where are you going?-Yoongi oppa"

"I'm going to study... in my room." Dahee replied back.

She then received an incoming call. *Yoongi oppa.* she answered the call.

"Hel-"

"Why don't you tell me earlier, Kim Dahee?!"

She heard Yoongi's voice. She had to take the phone away from her ear.

"Why are you so angry with me?" she asked.

"I'm worrying about you and you can ask me that?" he asked.

She sighed, "Look, you don't have to worry too much okay. I'm not going anywhere with my mother is sleeping downstairs." She answered calmly.

"Okay. Do you need me to come there?" he asked.

Dahee chuckled, "Why? I'm doing fine Yoongi oppa."

There's a silent for a moment.

"Hello? You're still there?" Dahee asked.

"Yeah I'm still here. Just... surprise that you called me by my name." Yoongi sounded calm.

"Yeah, if I don't you would be throwing tantrum on me." Dahee smiled.

Yoongi chuckled.

"Look, I really need to start study now. I have a lot to do." Dahee said.

"Okay. Call me if you need anything; coffee or food."

Dahee giggled, "Oppa, I'm at my house. I can do that myself."

"Just saying. Okay good luck on your study. Don't push yourself too much. When you're going to sleep, don't forget to dream of me." he said.

Dahee smiled, "Whatever..."

"Okay, okay. Goodbye Dahee." he then hung up.

She put aside her phone. A smiled plastered on her face for as long as she remembered their conversation.

As usual, Dahee woke up as early as 6 in the morning. She went down to the kitchen and started on breakfast enough for her and her mother. After that, she went to her mother's room and woke her up to start clean her up.

Her mother sat on the bed as Dahee carefully combed her hair.

"Dahee-ah." Her mother called softly.

"Hmm?" she answered, not taking her eyes off her mother's hair. It's getting fewer day by day.

"I'm not sure if I'm able to see you walk down the aisle."

Dahee's hand stopped working.

"What make you say that omma?" she asked her before she continued her work.

"I don't know." Her mother said.

"Stop saying nonsense omma. You will see me walk down the aisle and you will see your first grandchildren." She told her mother.

Her mother giggled, "You've dream too far, my child. Seeing you get marry is enough for me." She said to Dahee.

Dahee didn't answer.

Dahee blinked at the unfamiliar guy. She looked at Hwanhee. "Is he a new guy?" she asked and he nodded.

"My name Jinhoo, miss Dahee. From now on, you'll be my priority." the new guy Jinhoo bowed at her. 

"Yoongi's order?" she asked and he nodded. She sighed, "Okay. But don't call me miss. Ask Hwanhee for the specific and you..." she turned to Hwanhee. "Forget what Kuhn and Yoongi said to you the other day. Just inform me if they got you into trouble okay?" she told Hwanhee.

Jinhoo smiled, "Just like Boss told us. You really like to go against him huh?" she smirked before she walked into the greenhouse.

"Good morning, Dahee." Gyojin greeted her. "Morning. Gyojin thank you for watching over my mother the other day." She thanked him but he shrugged it off, telling her that it was his honour to help her.

Another guy appeared. "Miss Dahee." He bowed.

Dahee looked at Gyojin in question.

"This is my friend Wooshin. We're going to be with you today." Gyojin told her.

Dahee sighed, "How many man does it take to look after a woman? Yoongi is being paranoid." She shook her head. "Wooshin right? Just call me Dahee okay. Don't have to be formal with me." Dahee told him.

It's almost noon and Dahee started to feel thirsty. She put down her rake, "I'm going to make drink for us." "I'll come with you." Wooshin stood up. She looked at him sternly, "Sit." Wooshin quickly sat back down. "I'm just going to the kitchen. It's not like I'm going outside from this mansion." Dahee smiled before she walked out.

"Dahee, we were asked to guard you. Let one of us to come along with you." Jinhoo said. "I'm just going to make drink for us but if I don't come out after 5 to 7 minutes then you may come and search for me. Deal?" Dahee asked him. He thought for a moment.

He thought about it for a while. "I don't like the idea but okay. 5 minutes max and I'll come inside to find you." Jinhoo agreed.