Weapon 24

Dahee took a small sip of her latter. "So Dahee, about us..." Yoongi grabbed her attention. "I'm sorry that I have to do this to you." he apologised.

Dahee placed her cup down. "Yoongi oppa, I don't like what you were doing but I've known you for a while now. Everything you do for me eventually is the best thing you did. So I'm sure thing is the best option for you." She said.

"Okay and about us... I have to tell you that we won't have any wedding ceremony. Not at the moment. I just need you to fill in the marriage form for me." Yoongi said and she nodded. "Fine with me."

"Does your father know?" Dahee asked and he shook his head. "Well, do they know?" she asked him again, her fingers pointed to Jinhoo and Kuhn who are guarding the entrance of the cafe.

Yoongi nodded, "They knew. The other boys know too." "Okay." she nodded.

"You don't have to worry, Dahee. You are not obligated to do what a wife do. I don't want to force you to do anything. You can do whatever you want and I won't interfere unless if I really have to especially if it's related to your safety."

"Like I said, your decision if the best right now. So okay." Dahee nodded. "Thank you Dahee." Yoongi smiled.

A week after that, Dahee sat at the backseat with Yoongi . They just got back from registering their marriage.

"It's finally done huh?" Dahee broke the silence.

Yoongi nodded. *yes, finally you're my wife, Kim Dahee or should I call now Min Dahee.*

"I'm sorry Dahee." He apologised to her for the nth time. "I told you oppa, it's okay." She answered with a small smile.

"So where are we going now?" she tried brightened up the mood.

"You'll see." Was all he said.

Yoongi strode into the room and slammed the paper on the table.

"What the hell?" Min Chul flinched.

"Read it!" Yoongi glared at his father.

Min Chul picked the paper and read it carefully before he looked up at his son, "YOU'RE MARRIED?!!"

Yoongi grinned, "You challenged me remember?"

"So you're married to that bitch?!" he asked.

Yoongi swiftly took out his bloody night and aimed it to his father. "DO NOT CALL HER THAT! SHE'S MY WIFE NOW!" he was reaching his limit.

"Remember this old man!! One more time you touch or insult my wife after this, I'm going to blow your head off." He warned him before he strode out from the room.

Min Chul gritted his teeth while clenching his fist.

Yoongi walked into his room. Dahee stood up and looked at him worriedly.

He placed his gun on his desk.

*did he use his gun? But I didn't hear anything.* Dahee thought.

She watched him as he threw himself onto the bed. He covered his face with his hand. His chest formed at wave a he panted heavily.

She built up her courage and went to sit on the bed near him, "H-Hey...y-you're okay?"

He didn't say anything.

"Should I get you something to drink?" she answered but he still didn't answer. "I'll get you water." She was about to get up from the bed but Yoongi's grip around her wrist stopped her. She turned to him.

"Sit." He told her.

Dahee sat at the edge of the bed. Yoongi sat up and nestled her. He then rested his head on her shoulder.

Her face went red at once. "Op-oppa..."

"A minute. Just let me stay like this for a minute." He said.

She nodded. "Ok-okay." she looked down at their hands still entangled together. Yoongi was holding tightly onto her hand.

She gave a little squeeze *did something happen between you and your father?* she thought.

Dahee waited for Yoongi in the car.

"What took him so long?" Dahee asked.

"I think he's taking all important things with him." Kuhn said. Dahee looked at Kuhn and Jinhoo who's sitting at the front. "Like what?" she asked.

"I don't know. His birth certificate, credit card maybe?" Jinhoo answered. She only replied with a nod.

"By the way, are you okay? With this marriage thing?" Jinhoo asked him. Kuhn looked at her through the mirror. Like Jinhoo, Kuhn also anticipating her answer.

"I don't know. But I know he did this for my own good. I feel sorry for him. I trouble him enough. My debt, omma's hospital bills, my job... I owe his so much but I never have the chance to pay him back. I'm such a burden." Dahee said.

"Don't say that, Dahee ssi. I'm sure Boss would be sad if he hear you say that. Just to let you know, keeping you safe is not the only reason he thought of this marriage." Kuhn said.

Dahee frowned, "Really? What's the other reason?" she asked but before Kuhn could answer, Yoongi went into the car.

"What took you so long?" Dahee asked him.

"Yah! I have a lot to take." Yoongi looked at her.

"What exactly are you taking with you?" Dahee asked him again.

Yoongi looked at her sternly. "Can you stop questioning me, Kim Dahee?" he asked and at once Dahee zipped her mouth.

Kuhn and Jinhoo who watched the two of them had a small smile.

*Another reason why Boss married you is because he loves you so much, Kim Dahee ssi* Kuhn thought before he started to drive.