Weapon 28

Yoongi opened his eyes to the bright sun. He rubbed his eyes sleepily before he sat up. Then he realised that he's not in his room.

"Good morning, Yoongi."

Yoongi turned to the voice. He stood up, "Good morning omonim." He walked toward the bed. "How are you doing today?" he asked her. "I'm good. The doctor came to check me a moment ago." She answered.

Yoongi looked around and he couldn't see Dahee anywhere. "Omonim, where's Dahee?" he asked. "She went out for a walk for a while. She bought you breakfast. You should eat before she got back." She smiled.

Yoongi nodded. He walked to the restroom to wash his face before he decided to eat the sandwich Dahee bought for him.

"You're up?" Dahee asked as soon as she walked into the room. Yoongi smiled widely at her, "Good morning."

She frowned, "Why are you so happy?" she asked. "Nothing." He answered. *weird.* Dahee thought.

"Dahee, I'm going home after this. I need a shower. Do you want me to bring you anything?" he asked. Dahee shook her head. "I have everything here."

Yoongi nodded. "After I got back, I'll have someone to drive you home. You should get yourself clean." He said. "Yoongi oppa, there's this thing called public bath house. It's not that far from the hospital. I'll just go there." She answered. "Hmmm, suit yourself." Yoongi answered. After Yoongi went home with Jinhoo and Kuhn, he sent Kogyeol and Wei for them. Both of them waited outside the room.

Meanwhile, her mother was having a talk with her.

"I noticed that you are not like before Dahee." Her mother said. "What do you mean?" she continued to peel the apple skin. "Since you two got married, you acted weird." She told Dahee.

She looked at her mother, "I'm not weird omma. I'm feeling great."

"Yeah, right. I can see you feel uncomfortable whenever Yoongi's around. Tell me, do you hate him so much?" she asked Dahee.

Dahee stopped peeling. She looked at her mother, "Omma, initially I don't know him. I don't know where he was born, I don't know when his birthday is and I don't even know if he has any siblings. Before this, he was just a stranger to me. How would you feel if you have to marry to a stranger you don't know? Not only that, you live in the same house with him. Of course I don't feel comfortable omma."

"Can you just forget that you're married to him? Just be like before." Her mother said.

Dahee sighed, "It's hard omma." *especially when I started to develop feelings towards him.*

Yoongi walked out from the elevator with Kuhn and Jinhoo on his sides. Right when they reached the east wing of the floor, they heard a loud commotion. "What's that?" Jinhoo asked.

"No!!!" a girl screamed.

The voice made Yoongi shivered. *I know that voice!*

"Dahee ssi!!" a man's voice followed after.

"That's Wei!" Kuhn said.

At once Yoongi sprinted through the hallway with Kuhn and Jinhoo followed behind him.

When they reached the scene, they were surprise. Kogyeol and Wei were holding back a few men as they tried to protect Dahee. She was standing in front of her mother's room.

"What the hell?!" Yoongi ran to them.

Dahee turned in surprised. "Yoongi oppa." She had tears in the corner of her eyes.

Yoongi took out his gun.

"Oppa, no!" Dahee screamed.

Instead of shooting them in their head, Yoongi smacked the on their heads, drawing some of them unconscious.

Jinhoo and Kuhn helped him.

In few minutes, a total number of 7 men were on the floor. Yoongi went to grab one of them. "Who are you working for?! Why are you here?!" he asked.

He looked at the guy. "Wait! I know your face!" Yoongi said. He then took out his phone. "Hello! Wooshin, bring a few kids along with you. Be ready, we'll meet at the house. Ask the other to come to the hospital and clean up this mess with Kogyeol and Wei." He then hung up.

He looked at them, "Kogyeol and Wei, wait for the others. Make sure you clean up this mess with them. Do what you need but make sure the police know nothing about this. Jinhoo, stay here with Dahee. Make sure she's safe. Kuhn, you come with me. Call me if anything goes wrong, do you get me?!" Yoongi asked them. "Boss!" They bowed. "That shit going to pay!" he gritted his teeth before he turned to leave with Kuhn followed behind him.

Dahee ran after him. "Yoongi oppa." She called.

Yoongi turned to her.

"Oppa, where are you going?" she asked worriedly. "You don't have to know about this." He took her hand. "Be safe, okay?" he kissed her hand before he and Kuhn disappeared into the lift.

Dahee's face was red. *did he just...*

Yoongi and the boys walked into the closed night club.

"Ahn Sangin! Where are you?!" Yoongi shouted as he kicked a chair on his way.

A guy walked out. "Agust D. What do I owe you for this visit?" he smiled at him.

Yoongi threw a bag to him.

Sangin frowned deeply. "What's this?" he then motioned his men to check the bag.

"Boss." One of his men showed the bag to him.

Sangin looked at Yoongi , "Money? What's the meaning of this, Agust D?" he asked.

Yoongi clenched his fist, "Check your list. There's a girl named Dahee and I believe your kids went to get her money early this day."

"Well, that's none of your business." He said.

"Inside there, you have double the amount she borrowed from you jerks." Yoongi said.

Sangin's eyes rounded in surprise. "Really?" he crouched to check the bag himself.

At that moment, Yoongi took out his gun and released at shot that almost hit Sangin's hand.

His men pulled out a gun and pointed at Yoongi but Kuhn and the others pulled out their gun as well.

Sangin glared at Yoongi , "Have you lost your mind?!"

"I will if you or you pups touch that girl again do you get me! Don't ever find her anymore!" Yoongi warned him. He kept his gun back into its place before he turned to leave.

Sangin glared him as he walked out from that place. *watch out, Agust D!*