Weapon 39

After dinner, Yoongi sat at the couch watching TV. Dahee came to sit right next to him. They both watched the TV without saying a thing.

Dahee suddenly broke the silence. "Thank you." She suddenly thanked him. Yoongi turned to her.

"Thank you for everything, Yoongi oppa. You help me a lot." She said.

"Hey, why so sudden?" Yoongi asked her.

She shook her head, "I don't know. I just have the urge to thank you. I feel like I couldn't do much to pay you back even if I do my best." She said.

Yoongi sighed. He turned off the TV and turned to face her. "Listen here, Dahee. I do that not for you to pay it back. I just want you to be happy. I want you to live like a normal person would do, without any worries." He said to her.

Tears started to blur her sight. "I never thought that I would be living an easier life. I imagine that I would still struggling to pay all the debt." She chuckled as beads of tears fall from her eyes.

"People said that money can't buy you happiness. World nowadays is different. People need money to live. I just glad that I could help you with that. I'm not the type who like to spend money for shopping or anything like that so I have enough." He said.

"Thank you so much, Yoongi oppa." She thanked him again. "My pleasure, sweetheart. Now don't cry. You look hideous." He caressed her hair. She had to chuckle after hearing his words, "Am I that ugly?" she giggled. "Nope." Yoongi caressed her cheek. "You're far more beautiful than any woman I've ever met." "No offense oppa, but I think your mother is quite a beautiful woman." She answered. Yoongi giggled.

"Dahee-ah..." Yoongi called. "Hmm?" she looked at him. Without any warning, Yoongi pulled her into a kiss. Dahee was surprise. Her face went red at once. Yoongi swept his tongue on her bottom lip. She clutched onto his t-shirt. Yoongi smiled between the kisses. He broke the kiss.

Yoongi slipped his hand under her knee and his other hand on her back. He scooped her bridal style at once.

"O-Oppa!" Dahee threw her hands around him. Yoongi smiled, "I really how you call me oppa." He brought her into his room. He closed the door with his foot. He gently laid her on his bed. "Oppa, you know this is not my room right?" Dahee looked at him nervously. "I know." Yoongi trapped her between his arms. He went closer to her before he brushed his lips against hers. "You'll be sleeping in my room tonight." He said slyly.

Her face went red at once. "W-Wh-What?!"

Yoongi stared into her eyes, "I want you Dahee. I want all of you tonight." he gently stroke her cheek.

Dahee stirred in her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes. The room was dark. The only light was from the floor lamp at the corner of the room. She checked for the time. She looked at the clock on the wall. *4 in the morning. It's way too early.* she thought.

As she was about to close her eyes, she felt a sudden cold. She looked at herself underneath the blanket. Her eyes widened in surprise. *I'm naked?!* then she saw another hand on her waist. She felt someone breathed on her neck.

*Oh no! Yoongi oppa?!*

Carefully, Dahee lifted the hand from her waist and tried to get away but the hand hugged her waist tighter and pulled her closer.

"Where are you going, sweetheart?" a sexy, husky voice asked. "Y-Yoongi oppa..." Dahee felt embarrassed for some reasons. "Where are you going?" Yoongi asked her again. "I-I'm going to m-my r-r-room." She tried to lift his hand again but he pulled her closer instead. "You're not going anywhere. Not until I let you." He kiss her neck. "Now sleep." He said before he traced his finger from her bare shoulder down to her fingers before he laced his fingers with hers. "Sleep." He whispered the word right into her ear.

She closed her eyes tightly before she drove back to dreamland.

A couple of hours passed by and the sun is finally up. Dahee frowned as the sun shone on her eyes.

"Should I close the curtain for you?" someone asked.

Dahee slowly opened her eyes. "Yoongi oppa..." she looked at Yoongi, who's standing by the glass window in his black and white bathrobe.

She quickly pulled the blanket to hide herself.

Yoongi laughed as he looked at her actions. He climbed on the bed and went closer to her. "Hey." He tried to pull off the blanket but Dahee was grabbing tightly onto it. "Come on, Dahee." He said. "No!" Dahee was being stubborn. "Why are you being like this anyway?" Yoongi asked with a smile. "This is embarrassing!" she said. Yoongi laughed again.

Dahee finally brought the blanket down, only showing her face, "Quit laughing at me!" she scolded him. He continued to laugh as he went closer to her. "You're cute." He pecked her lips. "Do you want another round of fun?" he asked.

Dahee understood what he was saying. Her face went red. She pulled the blanket once again, "No!" she made it clear to him. He laughed.

His phone suddenly rang. He looked at the ID. *Kuhn?* he thought. "Hey sweetheart, I have to get this. I wait for you outside okay?" he said to Dahee and she answered with a simple okay.

"What is it Kuhn?" he answered the call right after he stepped out from his room.

"Boss, remember you asked us to look for Dr. Kang's case?" Kuhn asked. Yoongi's face went rigid.

Something else that he was hiding from Dahee's knowledge is that after he killed Dr, Kang in his room that day, he sent a few of his men to do some background searching about him.

"You were wondering how he knew about Dahee ssi, aren't you Boss?" Kuhn asked him again.

"Anything on that?" he asked.

"Actually yes, Boss."

"Good. I'll meet you guys in an hour. We'll discuss about this at the mansion. Father wasn't at home right?" he asked.

"No, Bpss. He went for a meeting and only return this evening."

"Okay. Send Jinhoo and few more to my place so they could look after her." Yoongi reminded him.