Weapon 30

Dahee woke up when she felt a movement of her fingers. She opened her eyes but no one was there. She still felt a movement then she realised it was her mother.

"Omma!" she smiled widely as tears flowed down her check.

"Omma, how you feel? Are you okay? Do you need anything?" she asked her mother. Her mother didn't answer but to blink her eyes once.

"Omma, do you know how worried I am?" she cried. Her mother blinked twice. Tears were coming out from her mother's eyes as well.

"Omma." She hugged her.

From outside, Yoongi watched Dahee in the room. His heart hurt so much to see her so sad like that but he knew nothing else can make her happy except for her mother.

He turned to Sunyoul who's on duty to watch over them that day. "What should I do, Sunyoul? Should I go inside?"

He bowed his head. "I think it's better if you give them some times together, Boss. A mother-daughter time." He told Yoongi .

He nodded.

"If my mom is still alive, do you think I can be close to her as close as Dahee and her mother?" he asked. "I'm sure you will, Boss ." Sunyoul answered. Yoongi pressed his lips into thin lines. Suddenly he misses his mother so much.

Yoongi walked towards the lift, wanting to go downstairs to get a hot drink.

"Boss !" he heard a voice calling for him. He turned around before he saw Hwanhee appeared from the corner. "Boss !" he called again.

"What?!" Yoongi ran to him.

"Your mother in-law, Boss !" Hwanhee said.

"What?!!" at once he speeded pass him and headed to her room. From a distance he saw doctor and nurses went in and out from that room.

*oh no! Dahee!* he fastened his steps and ran into the room.

He turned to the corner of the room and saw Dahee was on the floor, crying. He went to her and held her shoulder. She looked up at him, "Oppa!!" she got up and threw her arms around him.

He hugged her back as his eyes locked on the monitor right next to his mother in law. It let out a continuous beep. The doctor was giving CPR to her.

He then looked at his mother in-law. She didn't move an inch and she's not even breathing either. He sighed in disappointment.

The doctor suddenly stopped giving CPR. He turned to a nurse. "Ko Eun Sil. Time of dead; 10:12 am." The nurse noted it down before they started to turn off all medical machines around his mother in-law.

"No!" Dahee cried harder as she ran to her mother's side. "Omma, wake up! Omma!" her pain cry echoed. The doctor and nurse bowed to her and Yoongi . "We're sorry for you loss. We've tried out best." He apologised.

"Thank you so much." Yoongi bowed his head. "I expect to see you soon for some paperwork." The doctor added. Yoongi nodded, "I will." They headed out from the room.

He then went to Dahee. "Dahee..." he called her as he touched her shoulder.

"Oppa, she's gone, oppa. What should I do know?" she cried again.

Yoongi felt his heart broken when he saw Dahee broke down like that. Never before she cried this hard in front of him. He gently stroked her head.

Yoongi went to lower floor to settle some paper. He was asked to go to Dr. Kim's room.

"Min Yoongi ssi, I heard from the nurse. I'm sorry for your lost. I wish I could help more." Dr. Kim said to him.

He shook his head, "It's okay Dr. The other patient must need you more that my mother in-law."

"I'm sorry?" Dr. Kim frowned.

"I heard you have an emergency patient that you have to take over the case. So you handed my mother in-law's case to Dr. Kang?" Yoongi was unsure himself.

Dr. Kim looked at him, "I did not receive any emergency patient, Min Yoongi ssi. I was dismissed from watching over your mother in-law case without any reason even when I insist. She was like my mother. So I really want to help but then Dr Kang came to me and asked me to hand over everything about her to him. He said that he already confirm it with our senior doctor here." He told Yoongi .

He raised an eyebrow. *Something is wrong here.* he whispered.

Done with the paper, he was told that her mother in-law's will be bought to the cremate house. So he told Dahee beforehand that she should go home and clean herself and he'll meet her at the cremate house.

Down at the lobby, he saw Dr. Kang so he silently followed him. It was easy since he's the only person that went into the lift.

*level 3 huh?* Yoongi narrowed his eyes before the number stopped before the lift came back down.

He also went to level 3 and started to look for Dr. Kang's room.

He was on the phone so he quietly slide the door a bit, enough to allow him to see Dr. Kang.

"Yeah, yeah. I did it just like you want too. No, he was there with the girl all the time." He talked through the phone.

Yoongi frowned, *who is he talking about?*

"No, no. I'm sure she's the right girl. You said her name is Dahee right? I checked the entire guardian's file in the database. She's the only Dahee I could found and you're right. He's here with her." He said.

Yoongi clenched his fist. *Dahee?!!*

"Easy! She has an allergy to this one type of medicine which even I say the name, you wouldn't know. So I continuously injected with that medicine. She's a strong woman you know. Her heart stopped beating twice but she still makes it. But now everything's done. Now, when can I get my money?" he asked with a big laugh.

Yoongi pushed the button as he took out his phone.

"Kuhn? Yes, I'm coming home to change. I need you to prepare the silent gun I keep in my room. Prepare extra bullets as well." He said as he clenched his fist.