Weapon 23

At 11 in the morning, Yoongi arrived at her place.

"Good morning omonim." Yoongi greeted Dahee's mother. She was sitting at the sofa in the living room.

Early this morning, Dahee told her mother that Suga would be coming to their house, telling her that he has something to discuss with her. So after she dolled up her mother, she brought her mother to the living room, making sure she feels comfortable before she went to clean herself and start on brunch.

"Where's Kuhn? Jinhoo?" Dahee asked as him.

"I asked them to wait outside." He said. "Will they be okay?" she asked and Yoongi nodded.

"So what so important that you need to discuss with me?" Dahee's mother asked. Dahee looked curious as well.

Before he answered her, he looked at Dahee. "Did you mother know about that?" he asked but Dahee kept silence.

Her mother looked at her curiously. "Dahee-ah, is there something I should know?" she asked but Dahee still kept her mouth shut.

"I'll take that as a no." Yoongi stated. "Anyway, this is the thing that I want to discuss with you, omonim." His eyes landed on Dahee's mother. Her mother's eyes locked with Yoongi 's, waiting for him to say it.

"I want to marry your daughter." He stated.

"What?" Dahee and her mother said at the same time. "Oppa, have you lost your mind?!" she asked him.

Her mother held Dahee's hand, telling her to calm down.

Her mother calmly looked at Yoongi , "Listen. I like you, young man. But is this a way for you to get revenge? Is it because of your father?" she asked sternly.

He slightly nodded, "It is because of him but omonim, there's something else you need to know." He looked at Dahee. "Last few days-" "Oppa no!" Dahee stood up.

Her mother pulled her to sit down before she turned back to Yoongi .

He sighed, *I'm sorry Dahee. It's for your own good.*

"That old man paid two guys. Let's just say they almost rape your daughter."

Her mother covered her mouth. Tears already blurred her sight. She turned to her side, watching Dahee with her head lowered. "Is it true ?" she asked. Dahee took a moment before she gave a small nod.

"Lucky I left my phone. So turned to take it before Jinhoo, her personal bodyguard told me that she went upstairs because I sent her a note when I actually didn't so I figured something is not right. That's when..." Yoongi stopped. "I managed to stop them before they did that to her." He added.

"I'm worried if that old man will harm her whenever I'm out of town."

"But why do you have to marry her?" her mother asked.

"I know my dad. He won't try to touch her when she's married to me." He stated.

Her mother sighed. She turned to her daughter. "What now, Dahee? It's your decision. I can't help you here." She said.

Dahee stood up.

"Dahee-ah." Yoongi looked at her.

She then ran upstairs and looked herself in her room.

She buried her face on the pillow and let out a loud cry. Tears got her pillow wet. "Why does this has to happen to me?" she asked herself before she continued to cry.

Yoongi was still downstairs, talking to Dahee's mother. After Dahee ran upstairs, Yoongi helped her mother got back into her room.

"So you still have to do for regular check-up?" Yoongi asked and she nodded. "It's hard to be sick like this." She said to Yoongi . He smiled softly, "Don't worry. Everything will be okay for you."

"Yoongi ssi, I'm really sorry. I know Dahee shouldn't be acting like that." She apologised. Yoongi shook his head. "It's okay. I would do the same if I'm in her shoes."

Then they heard someone came down the stairs.

Two heads turned around as a person showed up in the room.

"Dahee. Are you okay sweetheart?" her mother asked. She nodded, "I'm okay, omma." She then looked at Yoongi . "Let's go." She suddenly said.

Yoongi frowned deeply, "Go? Where?" he asked.

"I thought people would go out for a date before they decide to get marry?" she asked him.

Yoongi couldn't believe what he heard.

Her mother smiled, "You two go and have some fun. And you young lady, be home before 9 okay?" she asked and Dahee nodded. Her mother looked at Yoongi , "Go."

Yoongi smiled before he excused himself.

Her mother smiled.

"There's so much way to solve this problem Yoongi ssi, but why you decide to marry her? Can't she marry someone else? Or she can quit her work and cut all connection with you." She asked Yoongi .

"I'm sorry but I can't do that maam. I can't let her quit, that's the only way for me to see her and I can't let her marry someone else neither." He answered.

"Reason?" she asked.

Yoongi looked at her, "I'm sure by now you already know the answer."

She nodded with a smile, "In fact I know it even before this. You took good care of her and I know something is going on between you two. But I have to say, she may be blunt to things like this." She told Yoongi and he just smiled.

"I know he would make her happy."