Weapon 36

Dahee woke up the next morning feeling energised. Then she realised something. *I asked Yoongi oppa to wake me up didn't I?* "But I don't remember walking into the house." She frowned. "Did Yoongi oppa..." she quickly checked herself underneath the blanket. "I'm still in yesterday's cloths."

*does that mean Yoongi oppa carried me into my room?* her face flushed in red. "What should I say to him? Thank you? Or should I act like I don't know anything?" she asked herself. She groaned. "It's better if I clean myself first." She walked into the shower room.

After a few minutes of good shower, she finally ready for a new day. She wore her plain sky blue shirt with a pair of fit jeans. She planned to go for some grocery shopping which Yoongi planned to do the other days.

She tied her hair into a messy bun. "Breakfast time." She smiled as she looked at her reflection. "Just be yourself, Dahee." She motivated herself before she walked out from her room.

"Good morning." Yoongi greeted her with a wide smile.

"Good morning. You're early today. Meeting?" she asked but he shook his head. "I have one in the evening though." He answered. "You should sleep then." Dahee said to him. "Nah, it's good to wake up in the morning like this." He smiled before he noticed the way Dahee dressed. "Are you going somewhere?" he asked.

She nodded, "Grocery shopping." She answered him shortly. "I'll go with you." He offered. "Yoongi oppa, you should stay at home. I could ask Jinhoo or Hwanhee or Wooshin to come with me." She told him.

"Who's your husband now? Is it me or them?" Yoongi crossed his arms on top on his chest.

She scoffed, "Why are you bringing up that topic now?" she turned away and walked into the kitchen.

Yoongi watched her as she heated the water on the stove. She turned to him, "Coffee? Chocolate? Tea?" she asked him. "Coffee." He answered.

She took two mugs and placed them on the counter. She opened the top cupboard and grabbed the coffee container.

Yoongi watched her silently as she did all the works.

Dahee rested her hands on the counter while waiting for the water to boil. She turned to him, "Why aren't you sitting? Just wait a little bit okay? I'll serve your drink. Do you need anything else? Bread? Cookies? Ramyeon?" she asked but he shook his head. "Okay." She turned her attention back to the stove, watching the fire. *I should've filled it half way.* she sighed.

Yoongi silently went behind her. He gave it a thought about it a lot. His hands slowly wrapped around her waist from behind.

Dahee gasped out loud before she turned to him in surprise. "Yoongi oppa, what are you doing?!" she pushed his hands away but he was being stubborn. He wrapped his hands around her waist again and pulled her closer.

"Oppa, seriously! What's wrong with you?!" she pushed his chest. His hands left her waist. He cupped her cheeks and in a blink of eyes, his lips landed on hers.

Dahee's eyes widened in shock and her face went crimson. She pushed him away, "Yoongi oppa!" Yoongi looked at her in puzzle. "Don't you like it, Dahee?"

"Oppa, listen to me! I do like you but I don't want to do this just because we're married!" she blurted out loud, enough for Yoongi to hear the second part of her words.

Yoongi smiled as he leaned closer to her. "Okay, I won't do this. You're right. We shouldn't do this just because we're married." He said to her.

She sighed. "Good. Let's just forget about this okay." She tried to walk away but Yoongi trapped her between his arms and the counter behind her. She looked up at him in surprise.

"But you're wrong about one thing, cupcake." He said.

He leaned closer until their noses touched each other. "I did it not because we're married. I want to do it because I'm deep in love with you."

With that he crushed his lips against her.

*did I hear it right? Did he say he loves me?* she thought.

The sound of boiled water on the stove made her pulled away from Yoongi's kiss. Before she could go and turned off the stove, Yoongi's hand was fast enough. He turned it off and in seconds he was in front of her again. He leaned for another kiss but she stopped him. With her blushed face she asked him, "Are you serious about this?"

He gently caressed her cheek. It sent cold shiver down her spine. "Well, are you serious that you like me?" he whispered it into her ear. She involuntarily stepped back. She looked anywhere but Yoongi before she nodded.

Yoongi smiled. He tilted her chin so she would look at him. "Kiss me, Dahee."

Dahee blinked in surprise.

"Kiss me." Yoongi repeated. "What if I say no?" she looked away with her crimson face.

He went closer to her ear, "You have to listen to me this time." He smiled before he looked at her.

"Close your eyes."

Yoongi looked at her. "What?"

"Just close your eyes okay?"

"Okay." He closed his eyes.

Dahee gulped nervously, *Am I really going to do this?* she looked at Yoongi. *he did say he loves me though.* she thought.

She went to her toes, grabbed his collar and crushed her lips on his. Yoongi smiled between the kisses. Dahee tried to break the kiss but Yoongi pulled her closer and deepened the kiss.

*you're finally mine, Kim Dahee.* Yoongi thought happily.