Weapon 31

Dahee wiped her tears. Jinhoo and the others were with her. Only a few of her relatives came. Her mother was considered as the poorest among her relatives, with debt and everything, and they didn't really want to have any relation with her family.

Yoongi fastened his steps and went to her. He gently pulled her into a tight hug. "Dahee-ah..." she hugged him back, "Oppa..."

From a distance they saw Dr. Kim and some of the nurse who looked after her mother when she saw in the hospital.

They paid their respect to her dead mother.

"I'm sorry for your loss, Dahee ssi." Dr. Kim bowed. Dahee bowed her head. She wiped her tears. "Thank you so much for your time and effort Dr. Kim. I really appreciate it." She thanked him.

"She like a mother to me, Kim Dahee ssi." Dr. Kim said. "It was sad that she has to go." Dr. Kim added. "And Dr. Kang too."

Dahee frowned, "Sorry?" she looked at him.

"Dr. Kang, who replaced me and looked after your mother, was found dead in his room this afternoon." Dr. Kim said.

Yoongi clenched his fist.

Dahee was surprise. "What's the cause?"

"Police said that it's a suicide. He shot himself with a gun and only his fingerprints were found on the gun." Dr. Kim explained. Dahee nodded. "I'm sorry to hear that."

Yoongi and Kuhn exchanged glances.

Yoongi wore the glove and carefully opened the door to Dr. Kang's room.

"Hey." Yoongi  called.

He turned around. "How'd you get in?" he asked.

"I should ask you how you kill my mother in-law, but I already know it so I will ask you this one question. Who are you working for?" he asked.

Dr. Kang smirked evilly. "Seems like you already know my secret." He smirked. "You know, it was fun to see your sad face. I don't have to do much. Kill whatever or should I say whoever you love."

"Why my mother in-law?" his anger started to build inside.

Dr. Kang smiled. "By killing her, it makes you so-called wife sad right? And you're sad that she's sad. That's my true happiness." He smiled widely.

Yoongi gritted his teeth. "I'm going to kill you!"

"Do it! Do you think you can run from it? There's CCTV in this hospital?" he smirked.

Yoongi smirked back at him, "Did you forget that this is my area? I own this place so does this hospital. Don't worry. I have my boys around this hospital, controlling every CCTVs. And please tell me you remember that I'm the best killer around this area."

*shit!* Dr. Kang cursed. He made his way as he headed toward his desk where he kept his knife.

And at that moment, Yoongi pulled the trigger.

Dr. Kang fell on the floor, dead.

Yoongi walked closer to him. He looked at the gunshot on his head. "That's what you get for making my wife suffer!"

He walked out and handed the gun to Kuhn. "Clean this mess. Don't leave anything behind. Not even a hair." Yoongi reminded him. "Boss." He bowed.

Yoongi took off the gloves and kept it inside his pocket before he threw it into the lake, on his way to the cremate house.

Yoongi gently stroke Dahee's head. *That shit is dead! Finally* he thought.

That night, Yoongi and Dahee went home. Yoongi went for the couch while Dahee straight away went to the kitchen. She soon returned with two glass of water.

"You're okay?" Yoongi asked her.

"I don't think I am, Yoongi oppa. I might need some times to get use to 'she's not here anymore' surrounding." She smiled weakly.

Yoongi grabbed onto her hand. He rubbed her knuckles lightly. "You can do it. I know it." He smiled softly.

She nodded.

"I should get your hot bath ready." She stood up but Yoongi quickly caught her hand.

Yoongi shook his head. "It's okay. I'll do it tonight. You go and get some rest okay?" Yoongi said to her and she nodded her head weakly.

She turned to leave then she saw her mother's bed.

"Yoongi oppa..."

"Hmmm?" Yoongi looked at her but she didn't turn around.

"Can I ask you a favour?" she asked. "Sure. What is it?"

She turned to face him, "Can you stay home with me tomorrow? I might need some help to clean up omma's stuff."

Yoongi smiled softly, "Sure."