Weapon 38

Yoongi went home early that night. He strode into the house. "Dahee!" he called loudly. Kuhn followed him from behind.

"Boss!" Jinhoo, Kogyeol and Sunyoul bowed to him. Behind them, Dahee was sitting at the couch.

"Hey." Yoongi took the empty seat beside her. "You're okay? You're not hurt, are you?" he carefully checked her. She shook her head silently.

Yoongi looked at Jinhoo and the other two. "You guys okay? Any injury?" he asked. They bowed their head, "No, Boss."

He sighed in relief. "Good thing you were with her. Thank you." He thanked her. "It's our honour, Boss." Jinhoo bowed. "We shall leave then." He told him.

Yoongi nodded, "Thank you for today." He thanked them again.

Kuhn, Jinhoo, Sunyoul and Kogyeol finally left the house.

Yoongi turned his full attention to Dahee. "Dahee-ah, are you okay?" he asked her but she didn't answer. He gently cupped her face and made her look at him. "Sweet heart, you're okay?" he searched her eyes.

"Oppa..."

"What is it?"

"They were following me aren't they?" Dahee's eyes started to get wet with her tears.

"What are you talk-" "Just tell me, oppa!" her tears finally dropped.

Yoongi felt his stomach sank to the lowest it could reach. It hurt him that she knew she's the target but he couldn't do anything to help her at that time.

He pulled her into his arms. "Don't worry, Dahee. I swear I will protect you. I won't lose you to anybody else, Dahee, never!" he caressed her head.

"I'm scared oppa." She cried on his chest.

"I know. I know, Dahee." He whispered.

The next morning, as early as six, Yoongi was on the phone with Kuhn.

"I need you to pick me and Dahee at 12." Yoongi walked around the living room. After confirming everything with Kuhn, he hung up.

*okay now that's settle.* he thought. His eyes landed on Dahee's door. *is she awake yet? Should I wake her up?* he thought. "Nah, I should let her sleep. She's been through a lot these few days." He said to himself before he made his way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for him and Dahee.

Dahee finally woke at 7. She dragged herself into the bathroom and get herself clean. She put on her plain white shirt with a pair of three-quarter pants. She tied her hair into a neat pony tail.

She walked from her room and straight away went into the kitchen.

A deep frown formed on her face. *breakfast? Did I do this when I'm sleep walking?* she asked herself. *Maybe Yoongi oppa made them. But where is he?* she thought as she walked out from the kitchen and went to the living room.

A soft smile appeared on her face. *Yoongi oppa.* she sat on the floor, right next to the couch where Yoongi's sleeping. Her hand reached for the tips of his hair. *I never thought mint would look good on him. Maybe it's because of his fair skin.*

She gently traced her finger down his well sculptured nose. "Do you know that before this I'm scared if you don't like me back? I'm scared that it'll be one sided love. I've been keeping this feeling for a long time. Do you know how much I love?" she whispered.

"No. How much do you love me?"

Dahee was taken aback. She looked at Yoongi. He was looking at her with a soft smile.