Weapon 26

It already 11 at night and Yoongi is still not home. Dahee was in the kitchen, making drinks for the boys.

"Here you go guys." She brought the drinks to the front.

They bowed to her, "Sorry to keep troubling you, Dahee ssi." Hwanhee said. She shook her head, "You guys worked hard today. Do you want snack?" she offered but they quickly shook their head.

Dahee sat next to Gyojin, "Didn't he call any of you? Didn't he inform you guys why he late?" Dahee asked them but they shook their head.

Kogyeol who's been guarding the front gate went into the house. "Guys, Boss is home. We should go."

Dahee stood up, "He's home?" Kogyeol nodded. "We shall leave, Dahee ssi." "Thank you for your hard work everyone." She bowed, thanking them. "It's our honour, Dahee ssi." One by one, everyone walked out from the house. Dahee waited for Yoongi at the living room.

After few minutes, "I'm home." His voice was heard. Dahee quickly stood up. Her eyes fixed at the entrance, waiting for Yoongi 's appearance.

Then a figure showed up.

She gasped out loud before she covered her mouth with her hand. The sight of injured Yoongi brought her to surprise. He has wound on his face and his white shirt was stained with blood. The corner of his lips bleeds.

She ran to him. "You're hurt!" she said worriedly.

He nodded before he took a seat at the sofa. He then took of his jacket.

She gasped again. "Oppa, you're bleeding!" she pointed to his bicep. Yoongi looked before he touched it. He hissed. "It must be that bullet." He said.

"You got shot?! Oppa, we should go to the hospital. Let me call Kuhn or Jinhoo." She was about to turn but Yoongi grasp her hand. "Dahee, I can't be seen at the hospital. Not for treatment. I'll be caught." He said.

"What should we do now?" she asked.

Yoongi cupped her face, "First, I need you to calm down okay? Breathe in and out properly."

"Yoongi oppa!"

Yoongi smiled. "Okay, okay. I need you to go to my room and look at the right drawer of my table. I should have my kit in there." With that Dahee rushed to Yoongi 's room.

"Here oppa." Dahee put his first aid kit on the coffee table. "Thank y-" Yoongi was stunned when Dahee started to open the kit and looked for cotton, bandage and others. "Hey, just leave it there okay? I'll do it myself." Yoongi said.

Dahee looked at him, "No. Let me do it. Wait here. Do not touch anything!" she warned him before she ran to the kitchen.

*Woah, this is another side of her that I've never seen before* he thought.

Soon she returned with a small basin of warm water.

She dipped the cotton into the water, "Come here." She pulled Yoongi 's face. He was totally dumbfounded with her action.

With care, she cleaned all the blood around the wounds.

Yoongi kept his eyes on Dahee. He couldn't take his eyes off Dahee whenever she looked cautious around the wound. It feels like he did not suffer any injury.

"I'm sorry you have to see me like this. And t-thank y-you." He finally broke his eye contact.

While still treating his wounds, she answered, "Though you say I don't have to do what a normal wife do, I am still your wife and it's my duty to help you in times like this."

Yoongi was touched with her answered. *I like it a lot when you said you're my wife, Dahee.* he thought.

"Done." Dahee placed down the cotton swab.

"Hey, what about this one?" Yoongi looked at his bicep.

"Err...that one...do it yourself."

"Hey, you can't leave your work like this." Yoongi looked at her.

She sighed. "Fine."

Using his other hand, Yoongi started to unbutton his shirt.

"Yah, oppa! What are you doing?" Dahee turned away.

"I thought you agree to treat this wound?" Yoongi asked her. "Why take off your shirt then?" she asked.

"Do you want me to cut the sleeve? Uh uh. Totally a no, missy. This is an expensive shirt." Yoongi said as he continued to unbutton his shirt. "You said is yourself, as my wife it's your duty to help me. Now help me with this thing."

"Ugh!!" she groaned loudly before she turned around. At once, her face went red, *Woah, his skin! He's like a vampire. Just look at that skin! It's as white as sugar.* she thought.

"Done checking me out?" Yoongi grinned. "I did not!" she broke her stare and grabbed the cotton.

While cleaning the wound, she took a second to look at his bare chest.

She was amused. *he's not big but he's so buff. I guess that's where he got the strength and everything. These scars prove how difficult his life is* her eyes spot spotted few scars on his chest.

Her thought was disturbed when she heard Yoongi winching in pain. "Sorry!" Dahee quickly apologised before she paid her full attention to the wound.

"So how's the wound? There's no bullet in there right? I'm sure he missed it." Yoongi said. Dahee threw the cotton on the table before she took a new one, applied some med on it and grabbed a roll of bandage. "It's just a deep scratch. No bullet." She told him. "Here." She carefully wrapped the bandage.

Less than a minute, "Done." She sighed in relief. "Now go to sleep. You have meeting tomorrow too right?" she stood up to leave but Yoongi was quick enough to caught her wrist. She turned at him.

"I'm hungry." He said.

In less than half an hour, Dahee already prepared his dinner on the table. "Yoongi oppa." She called him.

Yoongi walked to the dinner table. "Thank you Dahee. This smells so good." He smiled widely as he grabbed the chopstick and start eating. Dahee watched him silently.