Weapon 14

Dahee went to Yoongi place as usual and when she reached the greenhouse, there were two guys guarded the entrance.

"Good morning miss." They greeted her.

Dahee blinked at them. *what are they doing here?*

"Anyway, I won't be at home too much after this so I'll place few of my trusted men to be with you whenever you're around this house. I don't know when that old man's going to be at home and I won't be at home all the time to stop things like just now from happening."

She remembered what Yoongi told her.

Dahee looked at them. "Did your Boss asked you to wait here?" she asked and they nodded. "Where is he?" she asked. "He has to attend a meeting." One of them told her. "With Kuhn?" she asked and they nodded. "Care to tell your name? I have to know the names of whom keeping me safe." She smiled to them.

"My name is Kogyeol and this is Bit-to, at your service miss." They bowed.

She smiled, "Nice to meet you. Just call me Dahee and don't be too formal with me okay."

Dahee placed the spade on the ground.

Dahee turned to one of the men there. "Can you perhaps help me out a bit here?"

The guy with bleached hair came to her, "Anything miss?" he asked. "Dahee. Dahee. Not miss. Just Dahee." Dahee looked at him.

He bowed.

"And no bowing or anything like that." She said to the guy and the other next to him.

He nodded as well.

"My name is Gyujin." "And I am Hwanhee." both smiled at Dahee. "Nice to meet you. Now can you help me with these pots please?" Dahee asked them.

"Sure." they nodded.

After Yoongi is done with his work,  he straight away drive home and walked towards the greenhouse.  "The kids didn't call?" he asked Kuhn. Kuhn shook his head, "No, Boss." Kuhn answered and Yoongi nodded. "That must be mean that the kids are doing a great job huh?" he said

"Yah!!" Dahee's voice was heard from outside the greenhouse.

Yoongi rushed inside, thinking that something bad happened to her. When they reached her, she was already soak wet.

Yoongi was looking at her in puzzle. "Ar-Are you okay?" he asked her. "Besides that someone got me wet, everything else is fine." Dahee smiled half-heartedly.

Gyujin came running. "Dahee, I'm sorry. I didn't-Boss!" he stopped abruptly when he saw Yoongi and Kuhn. He bowed to him.

"Yah, Gyujin-ah!" Hwanhee also came running with the water hose in his hand. But came to an immediate stop when he saw Yoongi and Kuhn. "Boss!" he quickly bowed to him.

"What are you two doing?" Yoongi looked at them sternly. Before anyone could answer, Kuhn stepped up, "Boss, my apology. Let me handle this." He offered and Yoongi nodded.

Kuhn looked at Gyujin and Hwanhee, "You two come with me, now!" he looked at Yoongi, "Please excuse us, boss." He said and Yoongi nodded.

Kuhn walked out from the greenhouse followed by Hwanhee and Gyujin.

*are they in trouble because of me?* Dahee thought as she tried to follow the two of them from behind but Yoongi stopped her by grabbing her wrist. "Where are you going?" Yoongi asked her.

"Are they in trouble? I don't know what they did wrong but none of them is their fault." Dahee said to him.

Yoongi looked at her, "What do you thing is their fault?" he asked her. "How should I know? You didn't say thing." She answered him.

"Look I paid them to look after you, to keep you safe, not to play around." Yoongi raised his voice.

"They are doing their job. I'm the one who asked them to help me out a bit. Kogyeol and Bit-to are still outside right? So it means they're doing a good job." Dahee started to feel annoy with his attitude.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, "So now you're calling them by their name and you don't call mine? And how come they call you only with your name? No miss?"

"Look! I ask them not to be so polite when they're around me. It's me! It's not their fault! And now we are arguing just because I didn't call your name?! Is that it? Is that what you want?" Dahee asked.

"No!"

"Then what?!"

"I just want to keep you safe!"

"There are 4 of your men around me, for God's sake!" Dahee raised her voice at him.

"Still-"

"You know what, it's already an hour past my working hour. I should leave." She turned to leave.

Yoongi grabbed her wrist. "Yah Kim Dahee!"

Dahee looked at him with mixed feelings. Anger, annoyed...happy?

*snap out of it, Dahee!!*her inner thought screamed.

Dahee pulled back her wrist. She gave him another glare before she walked out from the greenhouse.

Yoongi panted heavily. He sat down on the bench. He ran his fingers through his hair messily. *what you've done, Min Yoongi?!*

Dahee was in her mother's room. After feeding her, she asked her daughter how her day was. So Dahee told her mother everything that happened earlier at the greenhouse. Her mother frowned, "But why are you angry at him?" 

"Omma, he tried to control everything I do and I don't like that." Y/n explained to her mother. Her mother nodded.

"Who does he thinks he is? If I'm not comfortable with people calling me like I come from a royal family, what can he do about it? Can't he just accept it?" Dahee complaint. 

"I'm not one! No one should address me like that. It makes me uncomfortable."

"You may think you're no one but to him, I think you mean a lot to him." Her mother took her hand in hers. She scoffed, "Omma, he won't look at-"

"He asked about you." Her mother cut her words.

"What?" Dahee was puzzle.

"The day he came, he asked about you a lot. Like how you divide your time between works, study, taking care of me and if you know how to cook. All sort of things." Her mother told her. "And you never told me about this?" Dahee looked at her mother.

Her mother smiled.

"Omma..." Dahee sighed.