Weapon 35

It was 4 in the morning and Dahee still reading her note at the couch. She put down her note. She looked at the sleeping figure in front of her, sleeping at the couch opposite to her.

She shook her head with a small smiled plastered on her face. She stood up and walked into her room. In few moments, she walked out from with her blanket.

She laid it over Yoongi's body. "You want to stay up with me huh? Look who's sleeping now." She smiled. Dahee sat on the floor, right next to Yoongi. She watched him sleeping. His breathing came out rapidly.

*Yoongi oppa, do you think I ever tell you my true feelings for you?* she thought as she looked at Yoongi's face. Her hand reached for the tip of his hair. *he's quite good looking. If only he doesn't have that temper.* she thought with a small smile.

It's 7 in the morning and someone rang the front bell. Dahee went to get the door. "Kuhn."

He looked at her, "Is Boss ready?" he asked her. She shook her head. "Does he has any meeting today?" she asked. He shook his head. "He wanted me to take him for grocery shopping." He said.

"Can you do it later? He's kind of...err... asleep right now." She told him.

He looked at her teasingly. "Did you do that with him last night?" he asked.

"What are you talking about, Kuhn ssi?" she looked at him. "You know...what husband-wife do?" he looked at her.

"N-No!" she blushed. Kuhn giggled.

"Dahee ssi, are you ready?" Jinhoo suddenly appeared. "Oh you here?" She blinked at him. "Just let me get my things. Wait for me in the car." She went inside to get her bag.

After another 3 hours, she finally handed in her answer sheet. She stretched her arms upwards. "Finally." She grabbed her bag and ran out from the hall.

She went the parking lot but strangely she couldn't found Jinhoo's car. "Where is he? He did tell me to wait for him here." She scoffed.

PIN! PIN!

There was a car behind her. She turned around. The driver lowered its tinted window. His mint hair moved along with the wind flow. "Hey cupcake."

Her jaws dropped. "Yoongi oppa?!"

"Get inside." He smiled.

She hurriedly get inside the car. "Yoongi oppa, what are you doing here?"

He pouted, "Is that how you thank people?" he asked. "Oppa, I'm serious." She looked at him. "I'm here to bring you home obviously." He answered calmly. "Where's Jinhoo? Kuhn?" she asked.

Yoongi glanced at the middle mirror. "They're behind us, in another car." Dahee turned around. He's right. There's another car behind them.

"Should we go now? I'm hungry." He smiled. She nodded, "Sure."

They ate their meal with Kuhn and Jinhoo chose a few tables behind them.

Dahee and Yoongi talked about lots of things. Most of the time Yoongi would ask and she would answer his questions.

"So where do you want to go after this?" Yoongi asked her after he paid for the meal. "I don't know. Surprise me." She said. "okay." Yoongi nodded. He wanted Kuhn to drive this time so he gave the key to Kuhn and dismissed Jinhoo. He asked Jinhoo to come to his place to pick up Kuhn when they're done.

After half an hour drive, Dahee started to feel sleepily. A whole night without sleep really made her wanted to sleep at that moment. Right when she was about to close her eyes, "We're here." Yoongi's voice woke her up.

She looked out at the window. She gasped out loud, "This is amazing!" she exclaimed. "Let's go out." Yoongi got down from the car and opened the door for Dahee. He held his hand out for her. She hesitated at first but Yoongi already laced his fingers through hers.

"Woah! It's been a while since I last went to the beach." Dahee smiled widely. "So do you like it?" Yoongi asked. She nodded eagerly, "I love it! It's beautiful." The sun is setting and its reflection made the sea colour turned orange-yellow.

Yoongi lightly squeezed her hand. Dahee turned to him as she tried to pull her hand away but he held onto it tighter, showing no sign of letting go. "Let's stay like this for a while." He said without even looking at her.

Dahee blushed as she looked at her intertwined hand with Yoongi's. *I really wish to hold his like this forever.* she thought.

It was already dark outside so Yoongi decided that they should head home.

Dahee looked at Yoongi, "What do you want for dinner?" she asked him. "Should I make something for you?"

Yoongi shook his head, "Fast food? Chinese?" he suggested. She nodded, "Anything is good."

He nodded. "Kuhn, let's get Chinese for dinner." He told Kuhn who's driving. He nodded, "Boss."

"Wake me up when we reach home okay? I can't take it anymore. I'm really sleepy." Dahee said.

"Sorry I made you come with me today." Yoongi suddenly felt guilty. He knew she's tired but he thought that she needs a little bit refreshment, which why he brought her to the sea.

Dahee shook her head with a small smile. "Nope, it's good anyway."

"Glad to hear that. Go to sleep. I'll wake you later." He said. "Thank you, Yoongi oppa." She laid her head on the window before she slowly closed her eyes and drove to dreamland.

After few minutes, Yoongi checked on her. *she's really sleeping.* "Kuhn, change of plan. Drive straight home okay?" Yoongi asked Kuhn and he nodded.

Yoongi got closer to Dahee. Carefully, he took Dahee's head and rested it against his shoulder. He slipped few strands of her hair behind her ear. Yoongi caressed her cheek softly so she won't wake up. *you're my angel, Dahee. Do you have the same feeling like I do?* he thought.

They finally reached home.

Kuhn turned off the engine and opened the door for Yoongi. He carried Dahee in his arms bridal style.

Kuhn opened the front door for him too. "Kuhn, her door." Yoongi nodded at Dahee's room. Kuhn nodded as he made his way to Dahee's room and opened the door for Yoongi. He watched Yoongi laid her carefully on her bed.

"Boss, I'll leave your keys at the coffee table. Do call me if you need anything, Boss." Kuhn bowed to him. Yoongi turned around, "Thank you for today, Kuhn." He thanked him. "My pleasure, Boss." He bowed before he walked out from the house.

Yoongi turned back to Dahee. He pulled the cover over her body. He sat on the bed. His eyes landed on her soft pink lips. He could felt his heart beat faster than before. He came closer to her before he planted his arms on her sides, trapping her in the middle.

He inched closer to her until their noses almost touch each other. That's when he snapped from his daydream. *damn it Yoongi! Don't take advantage on her!* he scolded himself.

But still, he planted a soft kiss on her head, "Sweet dream, my princess." With that he walked out from her room.