Weapon 40

Dahee was gardening in the greenhouse again. Jinhoo was with her. She looked at him. "Why is he away again?" she asked.

Jinhoo looked at her, "He has an important thing to discuss with Kuhn and others." He answered her. She frowned, "Now that's unusual. Kuhn and the others huh? They didn't do anything wrong didn't they?"

"No, don't worry about them." He confirmed it with her. Dahee nodded. "By the way, don't you think it's too quiet here?" Dahee asked. Jinhoo looked at her, "What do you mean?"

"We have the loudest people here. Hwanhee, Xiao and Sunyoul. But don't you think it's weird that we didn't hear their screams and laughs? Usually we can hear them from here." Dahee pointed.

Jinhoo nodded. "You're right? Don't you think they would run and leave their work?" Jinhoo asked and Dahee only shrugged. "I should check on them. Like you said, it's unusually quiet around this house. You stay here, okay?" Jinhoo reminded Dahee. She nodded with a smile.

Jinhoo walked out from the greenhouse and headed towards the main gate. Surprise swept his face. He ran to his friends, "Yah! Hwanhee-ah!!" he lifted Hwanhee's unconscious head and rested it on his lap. "Yah!! Wake up!" he noticed that Hwanhee's white shirt was stained with blood. His stomach sank. *no!* "Hwanhee!!" he checked for his pulse. He was relief. He's still breathing but it's getting weaker.

He placed Hwanhee back on the floor. He took out his phone and call for ambulance. He went to check Sunyoul and Xiao. Luckily they're still alive but just like Hwanhee, they were shot, both on arms and legs.

"H-hhyunggg..."

"Sunyoul-ah!" Jinhoo ran to him. "Yah, gwenchana?! The ambulance is on their way!! Just stay with me!" Jinhoo said to him.

"Hh-hhyu-yyungg...D-Dda-he-dahee..." he struggled to say out the name.

*shit! Dahee!* "Sunyoul! You have to stay awake! I'm going to check on Dahee!" Jinhoo stood up and ran to the back of the house where the greenhouse is.

"Jinhoo!!" Dahee screamed.

Jinhoo was shock when he saw a man had a gun pointed at Dahee's head. "Dahee-ah!" he took out his gun when before he could fire a shot, Jinhoo was shot on his arm from somewhere near the bushes.

"Jinhoo!!" Dahee's tears fell to the ground as she witnessed him getting shot.

Jinhoo didn't give up. He got up. *dammit! They're playing dirty! They're using the silent gun. That's why we didn't hear anything!!* he thought as he ran towards her but this time he was shot on his leg. He felt on the ground and couldn't get up but he's trying to.

"Stay down, Jinhoo!!" Dahee screamed.

Jinhoo looked at her in surprise.

"She's right!" someone walked out from the bushes. Jinhoo's gazes locked on him. That person walked closer to Jinhoo, "Tell Min Yoongi that he needs to find me before the sun set today, that is if he wants to see his wife alive." He laughed out evilly before he stepped on Jinhoo's wound on his leg.

Jinhoo let out an ear piercing scream.

"That's to make sure that you don't follow us." The person smirked. "Take her away." He ordered his men.

Jinhoo watched in pain as they took Dahee away from the house.

*I need to tell Boss. He may shot my arm but I still have another one.* Jinhoo smirked. He carefully took out his phone from his pocket.

"H-Hel-Hello, Boss..."

The chair toppled backward when Yoongi stood up suddenly.

Kuhn and the other five looked at him in puzzle.

Cold sweat ran down his face as he listened to Jinhoo. After a few moments, he hung up.

"Gyojin, Bit-to, Wei, go to my house now! Jinhoo and the others need help." Yoongi said. The three of them got up and ran out leaving the room.

"Kogyeol, Wooshin, you're coming with me and Kuhn. Make sure you're fully loaded." Yoongi grabbed the Bloody Night, his gun and slipped it into its sheath around his waist.

"Let's go save my wife." He gritted his teeth.

Min Chul just finished his meeting. He managed to drop out from few deals with the black market dealers. "Let's go home." He said to his driver. He nodded.

His phone suddenly rang. He frowned as he read the caller ID. "Hey my s-" "Where is my wife, old man?!!!" Yoongi's voice was loud.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!!!" Min Chul shouted back at him. "Listen here, old man! If you're behind this, today might be your last day on earth!!" Yoongi hang up.

Min Chul looked at his phone in question, "What the hell with that kid?!" he then dialed Jinhoo's number but he didn't answer. He called Wooshin next.

"Big Boss..."

"Wooshin, what's happening? Why is my son acting like a maniac?!" Min Chul asked.

"Boss, his wife..."

"I don't think it's him." Yoongi said. "Where should I take you next, Boss?" Kuhn asked. "Who else do we have trouble with?" Yoongi gave a thought for a while.

His phone suddenly rang.

He read the caller ID. *what the hell does he want now?! I'm busy!* he answered the call. "What d- "

"Aren't you going to bring your wife home, Agust D?"

Yoongi gritted his teeth. "You!!"