Weapon 42 [END]

2 months later,

"Careful, Dahee ssi! You need to rest properly."

"Says the one who got shot on his arm and leg and even got stepped on the wound." Dahee narrowed is eyes at Jinhoo.

"You're okay?" She asked Jinhoo. He nodded. "It hurts sometimes but I'll live." Jinhoo said.

"You don't have to worry, Dahee ssi. Even in this condition, Jinhoo hyung can still do a great job with his work." Bit-to slug an arm around Jinhoo's neck. "Watch it, kid!" Jinhoo glared at him. Bit-to backed away at once.

"So he's gone now. What are guys going to do? Are you still going to do this work?" Dahee asked Jinhoo and Bit-to.

"I don't know." Jinhoo said. "I never thought that he would leave so early." He added. "Me neither." Bit-to said.

Dahee smiled, "Work for me instead. You can help me with grocery shopping or maybe gardening."

"I don't mind." Jinhoo and Bit-to answered at the same time.

Dahee chuckled as she shook her head, "Nah, I think you should look for a proper job. Find a woman and get marry. Build a family." She said.

"What about you? Do you want to build your own family?" Bit-to asked. "I do. I really do. But you know I still have 2 years to go before I graduate right?" she asked and they nodded.

"I'm not sure if I should give up just like that." She sighed.

"Give up about what?" a voice asked.

Dahee's face brightened.

Jinhoo and Bit-to stood up, "Boss!" they greeted him.

"Yoongi oppa." She smiled widely.

Yoongi walked closer to her before he kissed her head. "How are you doing today?" "Great." She answered.

Yoongi turned to Jinhoo and Bit-to. "Did she bully you again?" he asked. Bit-to shook his head, "Not really."

"Not really? So I guess you did bully them a bit, huh?" he looked at Dahee. "Hey, I can't help it okay. My leg is still hurt and Jinhoo too. So Bit-to has to help us out. And you too Mr, why are you asking Jinhoo to come here? He should rest." Dahee said to Yoongi .

"No, Boss. I'm okay."

"She's right." Yoongi said. "That's why I'm taking a week off. You guys can rest and recover." He said. "Is it okay, Boss?" Bit-to asked. Yoongi nodded, "Go and have some fun. You're still young. We'll discuss about your work after a week, okay?"

Jinhoo and Bit-to bowed, "Thank you, Boss." They finally left the house.

Dahee turned to him, "You're early today."

"I miss you." Yoongi sat next to her. He stroked her hair gently. He looked at her leg, "It will leave scar there right?" he asked and Dahee nodded.

It's been a few months since it happen.

That day when Sangin fired the shot, Min Chul protected Yoongi from getting shot by Sangin's bullet but he died instead. Yoongi's bullet killed Sangin when it hit his head.

One thing Yoongi didn't tell her is about her mother, about how Sangin used Dr Kang to kill her mother slowly with all the medication. To him, it's something that she don't supposed to know. It's good that she's happy now.

"So how is it with the police?" Dahee asked.

"Well, I did kill some people. But those people were on the wanted list. So the police still not sure what to do with me." He told her.