Weapon 5

"Don't tell anyone where we went." Yoongi said. Kuhn nodded, "Noted."

Kuhn suddenly hit the break.

"What the ?!"

"Sorry boss but the cat...I'll get it off the path." Kuhn said.

Yoongi looked outside. *That's the cat the girl looked after.* he got out from the car. He looked around. "Where is she? She's not here?"

Kuhn was about to chase it away but Yoongi stopped him.

He went to the cat and easily picked the cat and brought it with into the car. The cat didn't fight at all.

Kuhn looked at him, *people said if you to see if someone is kind hearted or not, see if the cat likes the person or not. I take it that you're a kind hearted person Yoongi. There's 'kind' deep down inside your cold heart.*

Yoongi threw his blazer away, put the cat down.

"Kuhn get someone to get me shampoo for cat. If we don't have it then go buy it within 10 minutes. And you find me a clean towel and a big basin."

Kuhn quickly went away.

Yoongi folded his sleeve up to his elbow as he eyed the kitten playing around the spacious living room.

"A basin and a towel." Kuhn appeared with the things stated. "Shampoo?" Yoongi asked. "They're out to find it." Kuhn answered and Yoongi nodded.

"Watch the cat for me." Yoongi said as he took the basin and opened the sliding door facing to the lawn.

The kitten was about to run outside but Kuhn quickly closed the door. He looked at the kitten. *why Yoongi suddenly brought you in?*

After an hour, the kitten was finally dry and clean. Yoongi looked at it, "Look at you. I never knew your fur was white." Yoongi laid down on the couch. The kitten jumped onto him and rested on his chest.

Kuhn suddenly appeared, "Boss." Yoongi looked up, "What?"

"It's the girl."

In seconds Yoongi was on his feet, strode towards the CCTV room. He sat on his chair as he watched Dahee.

She was walking around the area.

Dahee looked around, "Mocha, where are you?" She kept going back and forth, looking for the cat. "Mocha..." she looked into the drain but there's nothing in there. "Mocha, where are you? Sorry I'm late." She said.

She looked at the bag she was holding. It has milk for the cat.

She sighed heavily.

"What are you doing in front of my house?" a man's voice asked.

Dahee looked up in surprise.

A man in black shirt with his sleeve folded up to his elbow were looking at her while crossing his arms on top of his chest. He was leaning against the cold wall. His grey hair and pale white skin with the sun scorching hot make him shines even more.

Yoongi pushed himself off the wall, "I asked you a question." He walked towards her.

Dahee stepped back, "Y-Your h-house?"

"Yeah, my house. And I'm asking you why are you in front of my house?" Yoongi stopped a few feet away from Dahee.

"Uhm..well...I'm...the cat..." she stuttered.

Yoongi sighed, "Speak properly."

"I'm looking for a cat." She told him.

He turned around, "Come with me." He said simply.

"W-What?" she was puzzle. Yoongi turned sideways, "I said come with me." His voice was stern.

Dahee shook her head.

"If you want to stay alive, you should come with me. Then I won't kill you." Yoongi looked at her sternly. "Now come." He went inside.

Dahee gulped her saliva and carefully she followed him from behind.

She looked around as soon as she stepped inside the spacious house.

"Done checking my house?" Yoongi asked.

"I did not." Dahee answered back.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at her.

Dahee shut her lips tight at once.

As they were walking down the hall way full with family portraits, Dahee noticed a picture of a man with a young kid right next to him. The boy looked annoyed for some reason.

Dahee stopped to take a closer look at the picture. She recognised the man and the young kid. Then she saw the scar that the older man had.

A loud gasp escaped her lips.

Yoongi stopped and turned to her. "What?"

"D-Don't tell me..."

Dahee turned to him, "You're the son of head of mafia aren't you? I heard about them!" she said.

Yoongi smirked.

"Tell me, are you or are you not?" Dahee asked.

"I did tell you that I won't kill you right? Well, I'm capable of killing you right now." Yoongi smirked as he took out his gun and aimed it at her.

*Ouh shit!* Dahee was taken aback.