Weapon 33

It was night and Yoongi just got home from an important meeting. Jinhoo told him that Dahee was in the greenhouse. So there he was, walking towards the greenhouse. From where he was standing, he could see a faint light coming from the greenhouse. *what is she doing in there anyway? That's so unusual. It's night already.* he thought.

He carefully opened the door to the greenhouse. "Dahee?" he called her.

"I'm here, Yoongi oppa." Her voice called softly.

He followed her voice before he saw Dahee, sitting on the bench facing the water fountain. He took the empty seat next to her. "Hey." She turned to him with a smile. "Hey."

"You're okay?" he asked in concern. She nodded, "Just miss her." She played with her fingers.

Yoongi looked up. The roof on top of the water fountain part was design to be translucent so people can enjoy the view of the sky.

"Let me tell you something..." Yoongi suddenly said. "Yes?" Dahee didn't look at him.

"My mom. You saw how beautiful she is right?" he asked and she nodded. "Behind that pretty smile of hers, there's a sad, tragic story hidden."

Dahee turned to him.

"You wouldn't mind right?" Yoongi asked and she shook her head.

"I was 9 when it happened. Me and my mom got kidnapped by my dad's enemy. She eventually found a way to escape. Well, we did but in a blink of eyes, my mom was held as hostage. One of the men hand his gun on my mom's head. I couldn't do much that time but luckily my dad came but it didn't make any different though. He shot my mother with reason wanted to save her. But he made a mistake. He shot her on her stomach when he should aim for her leg. My mom who was shot slid from that man's grip and that time, my dad shot him too. He did sent my mom to hospital and he continued to chase those jerks, leaving me and my mom." Yoongi told her.

"To make it short, my mother didn't make it. My dad shot her and he's running away from his responsibility." He added. "After my mother died, I never see that guy as my dad ever again." He continued.

He felt a soft movement on his hand. He looked down. Dahee was gently squeezed his hand, "I'm sorry to hear that."

Yoongi smiled softly. His hand reached for her head and he gently stroke it. "I'm jealous of you, Dahee. You stay strong despite all those troubles coming after you." He told Dahee.

"I cried a lot when I first encountered those troubles. But I'm too tired to cry. I know crying won't change the fact that my dad walked out from our life with a huge debt. I need to be strong for omma." She smiled softly.

"It's good to have someone to be the reason for you to keep going strong." Yoongi said.

Dahee's face saddened. "But now I lost one."

*But I gain one.* he gently stroke her hair. *you'll be the reason for me to keep living, Dahee* he thought.

One morning, Dahee heard knocks on her room. She sleepily opened the door.

Yoongi was surprise. "Sorry, I thought you're awake."

"No, no. It's okay. I should be up already." She answered. "So do you need anything?" he asked.

"Well, I'm going for a meeting now. Just thought that I should tell you. Gyojin, Hwanhee, Sunyoul and Kogyeol are here." He said.

She nodded, "Okay. Take care okay. I'm sorry I couldn't send you off today." She apologised.

"It's okay. you seems tired anyway. I should get going now. See you later." With that Yoongi walked out from the house. He met Jinhoo on his way to the car. 

"Dahee seems pretty exhausted these. Do you know why?" he asked Jinhoo.

Jinhoo pressed his lips into tiny lines.

"Please, promise me you won't tell Yoongi oppa about this." Dahee said as she looked at the project paper.

"Why? I think he should know." Jinhoo answered. He grabbed a book and handed it to Dahee.

"I know him, Jinhoo. If he know I'm studying, he would probably clear his schedule and stay at home with me." Dahee said.

Jinhoo nodded. "I think you're right."

"So please don't tell him,"

"Promise."

Jinhoo sighed, "I'm afraid I don't know Boss." He answered. Yoongi nodded before he got into the car.

It's 2 in the morning. Dahee carefully walked out from her room, not wanting to wake Yoongi . She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a mug as she waited for the hot water. She stared at the heater before she yawned sleepily. She rubbed her eyes, *Man, I need to sleep.* "But I'm still not done with my works." She sighed.

"What work?"

She turned around in surprise.

"Why are you still awake, Kim Dahee?" Yoongi leaned against the counter.

"Yoongi oppa, did I wake you up?" She asked.

"Don't mind me. Answer my question, Dahee." He demanded. "I still have some things I need to get done." She answered. "What is it?" he asked.

She sighed. "It's my studies, Yoongi oppa."

Yoongi sighed. He pulled out the chair. He then walked up to Dahee and pulled her hand. "Come here." He said.

"Sit." He lightly pushed her to sit on the chair.

"But oppa-" "How do you like your coffee? Should I put extra sugar? Creamer? Or do you want it plain?" he asked.

"Err...Just a little sugar." She answered. He nodded. "You wait here."

Dahee smiled softly as she watched Yoongi's preparing her coffee. She looked at his bicep. There was the scar from the bullet.

*How I wish I could be in those arms. Too bad I'm not the right one for him.* she thought.

"Here."

Yoongi's voice brought her back to the real world.

"Thank you." She smiled before she took a small sip. "How is it?" Yoongi asked. "Just the way I like." She smiled widely.

"So are you going to sleep after this?" Yoongi asked her but she shook her head. "Thanks to this, I think I can stay awake until morning." She was referring to the coffee Yoongi made for her.

She took another sip. "You should go to sleep." She said. "Only after you finish that." Yoongi nodded at the mug she was holding. She smiled while nodding.