Weapon 22

Yoongi strode into the place. He don't care if his father was having a meeting or whatsoever.

"Agust D. What brings you here?" a guy greeted him. He pushed him aside and strode towards his father.

"Son what-"

Yoongi was already grabbing his collar. "Who do you think you are old man?!!!!"

"I'm the boss!" he answered. "Wrong answer!" Yoongi punched his father.

Everyone there gasped out loud.

"What the hell is wrong with you??" his father asked.

"Who the hell give you permission to touch my girl?!" he shouted back at his father.

He smirked, "Well, I didn't know you would know. Did she tell you about it? Did she had fun with those guys?" he asked.

Yoongi gritted his teeth while clenching his fist. "Damn it!" he punched his father few times before Kuhn went to stop him.

"Let me go Kuhn! I should teach him for messing what is mine!" Yoongi claimed.

"Yours huh?! You're not even married to her!" he spitted blood.

Yoongi gritted his teeth. "Don't you challenge me, old man!"

After he returned to home, Yoongi went to the greenhouse to keep Dahee accompany.

Kuhn came to Yoongi , "Boss, your meeting-"

"Reschedule the meeting. Tell them I'm busy." He said to Kuhn.

"No! You have to go." Dahee cut him.

Yoongi looked at her curiously, "Why?" "Your father-" she quickly covered her mouth.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "So you knew?"

"Well... I ... errr..." she avoided looking at him. Yoongi stood up and went to her. He tilted her face so she would look at him, "Tell me the truth now, Kim Dahee." He demanded.

She looked at him for a moment.

"She knew, Boss." Jinhoo cut.

Yoongi turned to him. "You know all along?" he asked and Jinhoo nodded. "Then why didn't you tell me earlier?" he raised his voice.

"Yoongi oppa..." Dahee called. Yoongi turned to her.

She looked at Kuhn and Jinhoo, "Can you give us some time alone?" she asked.

Both of them bowed before they walked out from the greenhouse.

Yoongi was looking at her sternly.

She smiled half-heartedly, "Oh come on oppa. It's not a big problem right?"

"Not a big problem?! You almost got rape do you know that? What will happen if I didn't make it to safe you?" Yoongi asked.

"Then I quit this job and walked out from your life." She smiled weakly before she turned away from him. "As simple as that." She added.

Yoongi gritted his teeth. He was annoyed.

"Yah Kim Dahee!!" he pulled her hand so she would turned to face him. She looked at him without saying anything.

*Damn it! She likes to pretend to be okay.* he thought before he did something that he never thought he would.

He pulled her into his tight embrace.

Dahee's eyes rounded in shock, "O-Oppa-" she tried to push him away but he pulled her closer instead. "You idiot!" Yoongi 's voice sounded so stern.

"Do you know I almost kill those guys when I saw what they're doing to you?! I wanted to kill them so much but I knew I need to save you first! And you want to walk out from my life just like that?! After everything I've done for you?!" he questioned her.

Dahee kept quiet. *he's right. He did so much for me.*

Dahee slightly pushed him away, "Yoongi oppa..."

"What?!" Yoongi looked down at her.

"Why are you being nice to me?" she asked.

Yoongi gritted his teeth, *you still didn't know, Dahee?*

"Idiot!" he pulled her into a hug again, leaving her question unanswered.

Yoongi nervously tapped his fingers on his desk. *Come on answer me!* he waited again.

He looked at his phone and ended the call before he called her again. "Answer Dahee or else I'm coming to your place." He said impatiently.

"H-Hello..." Dahee's voice was heard.

Yoongi was surprise. He could feel his face went red. *her sleepy voice....it sounds so...sexy* he thought before he got rid it away from his thought. "Y-Yah Kim D-Dahee!"

"Hmmm? Y-Yoongi oppa?" she asked.

"Yah, are you asleep?" he asked.

"Oppa, it's 3 in the morning. You're the only idiot who's still up."

"Listen Dahee, I have an important thing to discuss with you tomorrow." He told her as he looked at the paper in his hand.

"Okay. I'll wait for you at the greenhouse."

"No. You don't have to come for work tomorrow. I'll come to your place. I need to discuss this with your mother as well." He stated.

"Uh okay oppa." She answered sleepily before she hung up on him.

Yoongi frowned deeply, "Yah Dahee-ah!" *she hung up? She must be tired.* he thought before he looked again at the paper in his hand.

'MARRIAGE REGISTRATION FORM'

"Are you sure about this, Min Yoongi?" he asked himself.